AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   [Suggestion] Assasin Mod (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=75422)

tobstr 08-05-2008 09:43

[Suggestion] Assasin Mod

ASSASSIN MOD

Read All! :) Email: [email protected] for questions
Write here if you think I explaned bad.

Hi, i just came up with this idea, i searched but didn't find anything alike.

The Idea:

Assassin Mod.

To begin, There will be no teams, only one team and you will spawn every where like DM. Then a player gets on his screen a text that says him to kill a random person. The text will also say wich weapon to kill your target with. It can be anny weapon but not HE.

For example: Kill "MrX" with "Knife"

If you do as the text says you will get points, if u kill another person you will loose point. If you kill with the weapon the text says You will get 2 + points.

For example: If you kill mrX you will get 1 (one) point If you kill him with the weapon the text says you will get 3 points

For the points you can buy levels, each level costs 10 (ten) points. When you level you will get special abillitys like Stealth, No footsteps, Speed, Highjumps, Longjumps, Autobhop, More HP, Kevlar, and other fun stuff.

You will get 1 (one) Special Abillity for each level. When you level 1 you will get the abillity that is the most unimportant. And when you level 2 you will get a beter abillity and so on.

Everybody will be in the team om CT (Counter-Terrorists).
And you will not be able to buy stuff.

I have much more ideas, pm or email: [email protected] if you want more

Bojangles 08-05-2008 11:23

Re: [Suggestion] Assasin Mod

Just gonna say it's "Assassin" not "Assasin"

Sounds like a cool idea.

DeLiriuM 08-05-2008 11:24

Really good idea :)

tobstr 08-05-2008 11:44

Thanks, i will edit assasin soon

iHaxor.Stan 08-05-2008 14:19

would be great idea but.. i hate the part where if you kill people that are not your target you lose points. that shouldn't be there. It should be that you gotta kill the person before anyone else. If that other person dies and you don't kill him, then you lose points. So you gotta be fast :)

Oh and a new target every time you spawn would be nice. And ofcourse if you kill your current target u immediately get a new one, or if your target dies you get a new one.

grimvh2 08-05-2008 14:38

Good Idea , I like it . But how about the teams ?

And another thing ,

MrY got to kill MrX , and MrX got to kill MrZ .

MrY shoots at MrX but MrX doesnt want to die and kill MrY and MrX looses points because he dind killed MrZ but MrY . Understand?

tobstr 08-05-2008 18:59

Yup! will edit answer to your questions tomorrow.

tobstr 08-07-2008 12:53

Is it possible to make a plugin like this?

Sorry for bumbing, didn't see :(

Howdy! 08-07-2008 12:56

Im working on this. (Maybe i will set my server for this). :)

edit: Stop bumping, if you don't wan't your thread to be locked.

tobstr 08-07-2008 12:58

Nice, the points make you lvl. When you lvl you get skills, like gravity and stuff that i wrote up there.

Just don't forget to give me credits and e-mail me when it is done, and may i be one of the first to try it? :)