AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Say Commands (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=6779)

Da Bishop 10-13-2004 22:24

Say Commands

1 Attachment(s)
Yes I know there is about a million of these things ~ but his is one i just like wrote up real fast for frozen. If you feel this should be deleted go ahead doesn't bother me ( i script to make people happy, if people don't want it then im happy to delete it ).

LoL i think i need to delete some of my scripts ~ i like create about 20 different scripts for AutoCAD to make things easier for myself - getting a little crowded.

Kamikaze 10-14-2004 00:51

Re: Say Cmds

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Bishop
Yes I know there is about a million of these things ~ but his is one i just like wrote up real fast for frozen. If you feel this should be deleted go ahead doens't bother me ( i script to make people happen, if people don't want it then im happy to delete it ).

LoL i think i need to delete some of my scripts ~ i like create about 20 different scripts for AutoCAD to make things easier for myself - getting a little crowded.

Check your spelling, you misspelled doesn't and you misspelled happy (you wrote happen).

Other than that your plugin looks good, put in a little more details as to what this plugin does so ppl don't have to download it to find out.

Da Bishop 10-14-2004 08:03

Lol, I didn't know that my spelling counts. I bet your trying to make me feel like im writing a paper. Hmm i do have one due coming up soon and only 10 pages written, o well.

Plugin:

Okay basically if you have admin ability to kick when u say something thats starts with

! - it will look for a command and a person.

@ - will display teh color and text you would like.

# - will print what you want and bottom (chat area) of screen.

Vinttech 10-14-2004 15:31

Could you explain a little more? So I if I enter "/say !Player slay" - It will slay Player?

Little confused on what your plugin does.

Da Bishop 10-14-2004 15:58

Yeah i was alittle vague on the details. In game, use ur chat (place where you talk to people) and say commands shown here

Code:

!slay Bishop              ( bishop was then slayed)

!(any command)

@g is at A      (shows this message in green on left side of screen)

@b (will display in blue etc.)

#Hello and Welcome to my server    (shows and chat area of the screen the message)

antileet 10-14-2004 17:32

I actually love this plugin. It makes my life (and the other admin's) life much easier. I am too lazy to open console and type. So say you have a custom plugin, say timebomb, you could just say !timebomb anti and it would timebomb him? It rtakes out the amx_ right?

Da Bishop 10-14-2004 17:59

well actually that thought never crossed my mind - ill add an argument that will put a command in that won't put an amx_ in front of it :D

Da Bishop 10-14-2004 18:04

PLUGIN UPDATE:

Code:

*                                Usage: Type ! with a command <target if needed> (places amx_ in front of the command for you)
*                                            Type ~ with a command <Target if needed> (does not place amx_ in front of the command for you)
*                                      Type @ "Color" "Text"  ~ to display a colored text to people
*                                          Type # "Text"  ~ to display a text in bottom center of everyone's chat screen
*                                If your are and admin with Kick powers it will execute your command

FroXeN 10-15-2004 06:37

Well thank you i will use this alot! There is a few buggs in it..

!ban FroXen 5

Doesnt do the command..

But it seems to work Well..What i love about this plugin you can run any command bye typing ! which = amx_ , so any command is possible..
Another thing i wish wont happend is some one types WTF!!! it will not come up :D duh.. Is there so way that ! only works as the frist say to be used?

The only error i am getting now is that the say will not work for just plain typing. Whicih i found to be with ~ command and # those dont seem to need flags for admins..

Da Bishop 10-15-2004 14:50

will edit and fix... ~ ban is kinda touchy thing... will try to make it easy for you