AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   What do you want to see next? (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=62123)

BAILOPAN 10-19-2007 05:16

What do you want to see next?

A few days ago we announced two major milestones: TF2 support, and the admin menu. For the next few weeks, we are going to be fixing the bugs that pop up, completing the 1.0.0 roadmap, and working on a graphical installer for a final 1.0.0 release.

We'd like to take this opportunity to ask you, the community, what you'd like to see most as the next major addition to SourceMod. We've got a couple ideas floating around but feel free to post your own. Nothing will be set in stone, but the results on the poll will heavily influence how we organize requests on the bug tracker.

To see the voting options, click here to visit the forums.

dA.oOZe 10-19-2007 06:09

Re: What do you want to see next?

Add a clientsettings-api: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=59393

S@ndel 10-19-2007 07:39

My choose "Weapon Restrictions for CS:S" or "Spray Tracking/Management"... I'm vote for Spray Tracking/Management

exvel 10-19-2007 08:24

My choose "Other User/Gameplay/Admin Feature", "Spray Tracking/Management" and "Teleport Menu+Commands".

"Stats+Ranking System" - we have hlstatsx . :)
"Weapon Restrictions for CS:S" - we already have a great plugin for this.
"More Admin Menu Customization" - i think menu is fine. :)
"Other Scripting/API Feature" - i am not a scripter, but i think sourcemod at this moment needs more admin features than new API features.

Extreme_One 10-19-2007 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by dA.oOZe (Post 543747)

+1:up:

xYx 10-19-2007 09:49

I would like to see vote for nextmap built into admin menu.

I would like to see sm_Setnextmap built into admin menu.

Thanks

Hell Phoenix 10-19-2007 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by dA.oOZe (Post 543747)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extreme_One (Post 543793)
+1:up:

I agree with the clientsettings api. I dont run a CS:S server, so those options dont help me out.

Spray tracking would be nice, as would a stats package for people who dont want to use hlstatsx.

Solltex 10-19-2007 10:32

imessage how amxx,
amx_imessage
and, scrollmsg
amx_scrollmsg

and more fun commands

ferret 10-19-2007 14:06

I would vote for an Ads system next. Why? Because not only do the Sourcemod competitors like Mani and BAT have it, but so did AMXX. We should at minimal have every feature AMXX had.

After that, I would go for stats. One of the complaints I come across a lot is "I want to try to go without Mani, but I need stats and DON'T want to use hlstatsx"

Extreme_One 10-19-2007 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret (Post 543911)
I would vote for an Ads system next. Why? Because not only do the Sourcemod competitors like Mani and BAT have it, but so did AMXX. We should at minimal have every feature AMXX had.

After that, I would go for stats. One of the complaints I come across a lot is "I want to try to go without Mani, but I need stats and DON'T want to use hlstatsx"

I'd also like to see an advanced ad system but as I understand it the different mods use quite different systems for chat placement so this may prove a little difficult to achieve to the satisfaction of all.

My game is CSS - I'd love to be able to have ads displayed in chat (as normal) and in the top left panel but only when a player is dead so as not to obscure the radar. Sorry if anyone feels this is a bit of a thread hijack but I have posted this request elsewhere in the past and it's fallen on deaf ears.