AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Starting weapons (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=10645)

Johnny got his gun 02-25-2005 19:07

Starting weapons

1 Attachment(s)
REQUIRED MODULES: CSTRIKE, FUN, ENGINE

Two cvars: startingweapons_t and startingweapons_ct.
Define them like this:
startingweapons_t "weapon_famas ammo556nato weapon_knife"
startingweapons_ct "strip weapon_scout ammo_762nato"

...or any other way you like. Just make sure to use quotes around the stuff and delimit each item with a space. Consult the following list
for valid names, and what ammo goes with what gun. If you set the cvars empty, players won't even have a knife.
Note that placing "strip" somewhere among the items will first make a player be stripped off of ALL his weapons. If you don't add "strip"
they will still have knife and glock/usp beside the other stuff you add.

Besides weapons you can also give items like the shield, c4, nvg, etc.

Default stuff for both teams is: "strip weapon_knife weapon_elite ammo_9mm"

f1del1ty.oXi 02-25-2005 19:23

curious but you said c4 can be given. Will it give it to EVERYONE on the T team or what will happen with that?

Awesome plugin BTW Johnny!

Johnny got his gun 02-25-2005 19:26

You can give c4 to anyone... but I don't think ct will be able to plant one anyway. :-)

I took some effort to regive a c4 to the terrorist that spawned with it. Removing it completely wouldn't be that good... hope it works.

I haven't really done a lot of testing with this. :-P
It took 5 mins to create.
Not sure what happens on maps that do their own stripping and weapon giving like scoutzknivez, ka_legoland etc...

Report any problems you might have...

Johnny got his gun 02-26-2005 05:44

0.2 up

Quote:

050226 0.2 Fixed stuff :-) Stripping was probably not working. Now you can also give multiple grenades.

bmann_420 09-23-2005 03:13

would this work if you have your amx_bank plugin? because i always like to have that pisol round with 800 at the beggining, and i want to keep it that way, but using the bank they buy the first round. or maybe modify amx_bank, but i dont know how, so i was wondering if this would fix the problem.

BeTa_TeStEr_321 09-23-2005 05:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420
would this work if you have your amx_bank plugin? because i always like to have that pisol round with 800 at the beggining, and i want to keep it that way, but using the bank they buy the first round. or maybe modify amx_bank, but i dont know how, so i was wondering if this would fix the problem.

again dude just change the coding some..

bmann_420 09-23-2005 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeTa_TeStEr_321
again dude just change the coding some..

When did u tell me before? anyways, i have been too busy to get to know scripting, i know a lil bit, but definitly not enought to do what i want, or i wouldnt have posted obviously.

ch3cker 12-06-2005 15:13

when the round is running 4 seconds and a player is joining the server and he joins a team and can play he become no weapon

what must i change that the player become a weapon ???

bmann_420 12-06-2005 15:27

"become a weapon"? not understanding that

ch3cker 12-06-2005 16:26

hmpf sry
i mean get a weapon :oops: :oops: :oops: