AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:GO ZR] Chat and Clan Tags for Zombies and Humans (V1.3, 22-04-2019) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=315737)

Hallucinogenic Troll 04-21-2019 19:13

[CS:GO ZR] Chat and Clan Tags for Zombies and Humans (V1.3, 22-04-2019)

[CS:GO ZR] Chat and Clan Tags:

A plugin which set Tags on Scoreboard, and in Chat, depending of which team you are representing in the Zombie Reloaded game.
The request was made here, but since the OP said it was solved and didn't share it, and people might be interested, I decided to share my version here.

Requirements:
Optional:

These options below don't need to be on the server.
If you want, you can choose of them.
Installation:
  1. Drag the file named zr_tags.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins;
  2. Load the plugin, or change the map;
  3. Edit the cvars as you like in, zr_chat_clan_tags.cfg, located in cfg/sourcemod;

ConVars:
  • zr_chattags_enable (Default: 1) - Enables the Chat Tags for Zombies, Mother Zombies, Humans, and possibly, Leader/Commander;
  • zr_clantags_enable (Default: 1) - Enables the Clan Tags for Zombies, Mother Zombies, Humans, and possibly, Leader/Commander;
  • zr_human_prefix (Default: "[Human]") - Prefix to set on players which are Humans;
  • zr_leader_prefix (Default: "[Leader]") - Prefix to set on players which are Leaders/Commanders;
  • zr_motherzombie_prefix (Default: "[MotherZombie]") - Prefix to set on players which are Mother Zombies;
  • zr_zombie_prefix (Default: "[Zombie]") - Prefix to set on players which are Zombies;

Links:
Screenshots:

To-Do List:
  • Possibility to change the color by CVAR;
  • Possibility to set a tag if he is a "General"/Commander - DONE;

Changelog:
  • 1.0 - Plugin Release
  • 1.1 - Inverted the CVAR initial values (before, the plugin started with disabled options);
  • 1.2 - Added the possibility to have tags for the Leader or Commander (depending of the plugin you chose and if they have in the server);
  • 1.3 - Added 4 CVARs to change all the prefixes (Human, MotherZombie, Zombie and Leader/Commander);

Pilo 04-21-2019 20:29

Re: [CS:GO ZR] Chat and Clan Tags for Zombies and Humans (V1.1, 22-04-2019)

Cool plugin, thanks for sharing with us.

NanoC 04-21-2019 21:07

Nice one!
But please, stop using SCP, do it with Chat-Processor!

Hallucinogenic Troll 04-21-2019 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2648439)
Nice one!
But please, stop using SCP, do it with Chat-Processor!

I tried with SCP, since I use it in my CS:GO servers (with no bugs at all).
But I'll push an update soon with the Chat-Processor.

Hallucinogenic Troll 04-21-2019 23:03

Re: [CS:GO ZR] Chat and Clan Tags for Zombies and Humans (V1.2, 22-04-2019)

But before changing to that:

Version 1.2 Released

- Added the possibility to have tags for the Leader or Commander (depending of the plugin you chose and if you have in the server);

The links for the Leader or Commander options are in the first post of the topic.

NanoC 04-22-2019 00:14

New suggestion! Add different cvars to choose how we want to call mother zombies or leaders, something like:

zr_mzombie_prefix "[MotherZombie]" (default)

Hallucinogenic Troll 04-22-2019 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2648455)
New suggestion! Add different cvars to choose how we want to call mother zombies or leaders, something like:

As you requested:

Version 1.3 Released

Added the following CVARs:
  • zr_human_prefix (Default: "[Human]") - Prefix to set on players which are Humans;
  • zr_leader_prefix (Default: "[Leader]") - Prefix to set on players which are Leaders/Commanders;
  • zr_motherzombie_prefix (Default: "[MotherZombie]") - Prefix to set on players which are Mother Zombies;
  • zr_zombie_prefix (Default: "[Zombie]") - Prefix to set on players which are Zombies;

Pilo 04-22-2019 11:12

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2648455)

Enjoy :bee:, Untested.:wink:

Pilo 04-22-2019 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll (Post 2648522)
As you requested:

Version 1.3 Released

Added the following CVARs:

But I did it.. ^^ (5 minutes after you lol)