AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Grenade Modes (Nomexous) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=66564)

Nomexous 02-03-2008 04:13

Grenade Modes (Nomexous)

1 Attachment(s)
Grenade Modes (Nomexous)

This plugin for CS adds 4 new modes for the HE grenade. Simply select the grenade, and right click to change the mode.

To access the menu, type "amx_grenade_mode_menu" or "amx_gmm" in your console.

Available modes
  • Normal: This is CS's default grenade.
  • Proximity: This grenade will explode when it detect a player within a certain radius.
  • Impact: This grenade will only explode when it comes in contact with a solid object.
  • Trip laser: This is the most complex mode. Throw this at the wall or ceiling, and it will show a laser displaying its detection path. Once the laser disappears, the grenade is armed. If anyone should blunder into the detection path, the grenade will launch itself in the direction of the victim.
  • Motion sensor: Like the proximity grenade, this detects players within a certain radius, but will only detonate if that player is moving above a certain speed. To avoid an explosion, crouch or walk around this grenade. Be careful, jumping around a motion sensing grenade is risky business!
Features:
  • Grenade modes can be selectively enabled or disabled. For example, you can allow player to use the motion sensor mode, but not the proximity mode.
  • Choose whether or not to reset the mode of the next grenade to normal once one is thrown. Useful if you don't like to keep changing the mode every time you buy a grenade.
  • Choose whether or not to display the current mode of the grenade when a player draws the grenade. Useful for forgetful player who don't remember what they set the grenade to last time.
  • Choose whether or not to allow secondary explosions. An exploding grenade will detonate any other grenades close by. If you suspect a trip laser or proximity grenade nearby, you can dispatch it with your own grenade with no danger to yourself.
  • Give infinite grenades. Useful for testing purposes.
This is a gigantic, complicated plugin. Most likely, it will interfere with other grenade plugins, including my own Ultimate Grenade Control. If you find any bugs, please report them.

If you want to change basic options like detection radii, you'll need to do so from the console. All CVARs are prefixed with "grenademodes_". If you want to disabled the plugin, do it from the menu, so that Fakemeta forward registrations are updated.

NEW Plugin Update -> http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=663892

linkosc 02-03-2008 04:26

Re: Grenade Modes (Nomexous)

WOW I just tested this and this is the best Nade Plugin I have ever seen!!! That is just so awsome !!
+Karma

linkosc 02-03-2008 05:13

Well I tested this plugin for about 1 1/2 hours and I think I found 1 small bug, but I don't know how to fix it. After throwing atleast 200 or 300 nades the models stop coming like I guess it peaks out on how many models are on the screen. You can see the models in hand but once released you dont see them anymore, but you can hear them lol. Just thought I would let you know :)

Alka 02-03-2008 05:32

Cool stuff. Gj

mando127 02-03-2008 07:30

nice

chris 02-03-2008 14:58

Nice, out of all the Grenade plugins, this is so far the best.

L33tDeagle 02-03-2008 16:29

Your on a roll man keep this shit up dude you got some great plugins :D + Karma

lIl_sAiNt 02-03-2008 20:15

do you ever stop?
+KARMA

L33tDeagle 02-03-2008 23:00

Is there any way to get this to work with nade messages?

Nomexous 02-03-2008 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by L33tDeagle (Post 581400)
Is there any way to get this to work with nade messages?

I just took a look at the Nade Messages plugin; there should be no conflicts.