AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Scripting (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=302068)

MrTheBank 10-15-2017 06:10

[TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
 
Because my server using Zombie Fortress Redux, and I want scout, heavy and spy in blue team to become zombie

I found this one but I can't get plugin
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2451768

The Team Ghost 10-17-2017 03:58

Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTheBank (Post 2554618)
Because my server using Zombie Fortress Redux, and I want scout, heavy and spy in blue team to become zombie

I found this one but I can't get plugin
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2451768

Here I compiled the plugin for you, you have to keep in mind that the online compiler can only compile basic scripts.

Powerlord 10-17-2017 10:19

Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Team Ghost (Post 2554969)
Here I compiled the plugin for you, you have to keep in mind that the online compiler can only compile basic scripts.

You should probably mention that the compiled plugin relies on an extension and two plugins, one of which I don't think I ever officially released.

MrTheBank 10-18-2017 02:34

Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
 
Thank you :D

The Team Ghost 10-20-2017 12:31

Re: [TF2][REQ]Set default players skin to zombie
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Powerlord (Post 2555003)
You should probably mention that the compiled plugin relies on an extension and two plugins, one of which I don't think I ever officially released.

Ah yes forgot to tell him that, anyways it was mentioned in the post he linked. So I figured he would know to use the extensions and the extra plugins


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:11.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.