AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   AMX Super (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   AMX Super: FAQ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=57754)

Deviance 07-10-2007 16:47

AMX Super: FAQ

2 Attachment(s)
AMX Super: FAQ

For fast help, use IRC and goto channel #amx_super @ irc.Gamesurge.net

Question: AMX Super doesn't work, it gives bad load!
Answer(s):
  • Make sure that you have the newest version of AMXX (1.80 or above) and Metamod (1.19) Click the Link below for the Packages containing these items if you like
  • Make sure that you have the Cstrike Addon Installed (amxx modules in a Server console, hlsw or some sort)
  • Duh, make sure amx_super.amxx is in the plugins folder
  • If using an older version than the latest, either update or Make sure all the modules required are enabled. Also try compiling manually.
    -Modules
    Cstrike
    Fakemeta
    Fun
    Engine

• Or read the directions HERE on how to update your AMX Mod X, even easier with the packages!

Question: I get all ML_NOTFOUND messages when using AMX Super commands!
Answer(s):
  • You have not added the Amx_Super.txt file. To do this, download the .zip file and add the amx_super.txt file to your amxmodx/data/lang folder
  • Make sure its amx_super.txt and not Amx _Super.txt (case sensitive for Linux)

Question: What or where are all the Cvars for the plugin?
Answer(s):
  • All Cvars and explanations are in the amx_super.cfg Also Posted Here
  • All Commands and explanations are on the front page where you download the plugin

Question: When i have the knife map 35hp , me and all players have 100 hp instead off 35 hp and when i pause amx_super everyone has 35 hp can you fix this please?
Answer(s):
  • That is the spawn protection plugin at work.
  • You need to do map files. amxmodx/configs/maps/mapname.cfg (create the files, maps and the .cfg)
  • In that mapname.cfg put
    sv_sp 0
  • It will be enabled once the map changes, unless you dont want spawn protection, then just disable it fully in the amx_super.cfg

Question: Which admin flags are for all the commands in the Super?
Answer(s):
  • Check HERE. That thread has detailed info on what flags and how to change them.

Question: When using the plugin some of the messages have all these ?????????????????? What is that?
Answer(s):
  • That is the weird occurance where it is trying to read the txt file from the language Chinese. Very weird i know, and not common at all, but about 4 people have had that so I figured I would add it just in case.
  • Delete the [cs] (Chinese) section in the amx_super.txt

Question: I can't find a command to make people invisible. How do I do this?
Answer(s):
  • The command 'amx_glow <nick> 0 0 0 0' will make the designated player invisible.

Question: What are the access flags needed to use commands?
Answer(s):
Question: I run Warcraft and the speed is conflicting with the warcraft powers, how do I get rid of that?
Answer(s):
  • amx_super_nospeed.amxx is now your answer to these problems. It is in the .zip file now.

Question: What is the Required AMX Mod X Version to run AMX Super?
Answer(s):
  • Regardless, you always want the latest version of AMX Mod X. You are now required to have Version 1.8

The Download Packages are now HERE