AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Scripting (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Need help with compileing my sp plugin. (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=325162)

Jackkkk 06-10-2020 13:21

Need help with compileing my sp plugin.

So when i compile my sp plugin i get this erorr " fatal error 183: cannot read from file: "scouremod" Does anyone know what im doing wrong or what i should do to fix this?

Help is greatly appreciated!

iceeedr 06-10-2020 14:30

Re: Need help with compileing my sp plugin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackkkk (Post 2704981)
So when i compile my sp plugin i get this erorr " fatal error 183: cannot read from file: "scouremod" Does anyone know what im doing wrong or what i should do to fix this?

Help is greatly appreciated!

To begin with, you are in the wrong area of ​​the forum here is amxmodx not sourcemod, and with that we get into another question is "sourcemod" not "scouremod".

Bugsy 06-10-2020 18:25

Moved to SM

SSheriFF 06-10-2020 18:37

Just add above your code the line:
PHP Code:

#include <sourcemod> 

Peace-Maker 06-12-2020 05:24

Make sure to run the compiler next to the "include" folder. Easiest would be to just extract the scripting folder of the sourcemod release and run the compiler in that folder.

PHP Code:

#include <sourcemod> 

is optional since it's included by default.

Jackkkk 06-12-2020 08:33

so i changed it and then i got new errors:

error 107: cannot call methods on a function
warning 215: expression has no effect
error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
fatal error 190: too many error messages on one line

Do you know how to fix this?

I get these errors every time im compiling an sp at spedit. I even tried to use sps that i found here at alliedmodders and i still got the same errors.

Please help!

UeberDaniel 06-12-2020 15:01

This errors are all written by yourself. Just look at the given code line in the error message and fix it yourself. This messages are self-explanatory( error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")" ).

Jackkkk 06-13-2020 06:00

okay, but why do i get these errors even when im trying to compile done sp's that i've found here at alliedmodders?

Peace-Maker 06-13-2020 06:04

Please post the full output of spcomp including the compiler version you're using and a link to the plugin you're trying to compile.

You might mix different include versions with different compiler versions or the plugin just doesn't compile on newer/older compilers.

Jackkkk 06-13-2020 06:51

1 Attachment(s)
im compiling through spedit and my program version is up to date (version 1.2.0.3)

And this is my plugin (keep in mind that im new to all of this):

If anyone got some time to help me and is willing to, here is my discord for faster response (keep in mind that im new to scourepawn): Jackk#0180