AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   [ANY]Permanent Alltalk Vote (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=133710)

Sillium 07-28-2010 01:47

[ANY]Permanent Alltalk Vote

1 Attachment(s)
Permanent Alltalk vote
current version 0.0.4b

Description:

The plugins will ask the player once for his alltalk preference and saves it. 30 Seconds after the map began it will calculate if Alltalk will be on or off. Players who don't have yet set a preference are not counted in the calculation.

Features:
  • Stores Preferences using Clientprefs
  • Players can change their preference by saying "!alltalk"
  • Percentage of people who need to vote for on/off adjustable by cvar
  • Generates Plugin Config
  • Broadcasts the result of the calculation (after the calculation and to late joiners)
  • timers adjustable by cvar
Commands:
  • "!alltalk"
Cvars:
  • perm_alltalk_version - Showing Version of the Plugin
  • perm_alltalk_percent - Percentage of people who need to vote for alltalk on in order to activate alltalk
  • perm_alltalk_show_info - Show information if alltalk is on/off to late joiners
  • perm_alltalk_info_delay - Delay between late joining the server and announcing if alltalk is on/off
  • perm_alltalk_calc_delay - Delay between late joining the server and announcing if alltalk is on/off
  • perm_alltalk_pref_delay - Delay between joing the server and asking the player for his preference if it is not set. Should be shorter that the calc delay
Installation:
  • Place the parm_alltalk_vote.smx in the /sourcemod/plugins dir.
  • make sure clientprefs are activated and configured
Changelog:
Quote:

0.0.4b
Initial version based on Permanent Critvote: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=130179
Future Updates:
  • Translations
Bugs:
  • currently none
Notes:

• currently none

r5053: for the original TF2 Critvote
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr: for using cookies in his quake sounds [revamped] plugin..where I could look up infos on how to work with them

KrAzyChe3To 08-18-2010 04:38

Re: [ANY]Permanent Alltalk Vote

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for FOREVER because my plugins disable it everytime. THANK YOU!! Works GREAT

Arthurp 10-31-2010 05:48

Can I be a leach and ask for a highlander mode one as well :D?

Smarmy 10-17-2012 09:50

What would one need to do to modify this to use something like the beginning of a round to perform the alltalk calculation rather than OnMapStart()? We have some 24/7 Map servers that run for a few hours and the number of people who like or dislike alltalk would surely change during that time.

Sillium 10-18-2012 00:36

1 Attachment(s)
This is untested but it should do the calculation part after (perm_alltalk_calc_delay) every round start.

eliteroyal 07-21-2019 10:20

does this work with csgo?
can you make a version where the alltalk vote will happen every map start?

guys please someone make this to start the vote every map start

even if all choose alltalk to be enable it will not enable alltalk, it only says in the chat that alltalk is enabled but in fact it doesnt enable it

Wizzardoff 07-09-2023 15:08

1 Attachment(s)
Also interested if this work properly on csgo as classsic alltalk through SM sdoesnt work anymore

EDIT:
As csgo doesnt have functional sv_alltalk anymore i edited the plugin and instead of sv_alltalk i put 3 csgo cvars:

Unfortunately with this edit you can only choose if you want casual talk mode (alive cant talk to dead) or alltalk mode. If you need competitive talk system change values in sv_talk_enemy_living 0 ;sv_talk_enemy_dead 0;sv_deadtalk 1 and recompile. With sm1.11 compiling you get 2 warning but no errors and plugin is working good.Delay is 30 secs after voting.