AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Mystic Death Classic Zombie Mode (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=285005)

Kazalu 07-09-2016 08:05

Mystic Death Classic Zombie Mode

2 Attachment(s)
Author : Kazalu

Thanks to <mini_midget> and <cheap_suit> for the smoke flare plugin! I updated it so that I can use flares on flashbangs.

Ok, so I thought that I could remake this gamemode from the scratch as there is no free version of it.
Description : Classic zombie mod plugin. No lasermines. No special gamemodes. Only pure mystic death zombie mode.

Enjoy!

Edit : If anyone is going to make a server using this game-mode, please let me know( send me a private message ).I would really enjoy playing this mode on a populated server.
Edit no. 2 : Fixed a bug in which zombies could infect other zombies.
Edit no. 3 : Fixed some sound bugs.

Oie No 08-16-2016 18:46

Re: Mystic Death Classic Zombie Mode

2 things... the zombie never appears and there isn't a /first command. What does this command do? by writing this command in the chat you can be the first zombie... At least mystic death zombie infection has that.

gabuch2 08-17-2016 08:42

Can you explain what this plugin is about? Also, you marked as "Modification: ALL" yet a quick look in the source code showed the plugin needs the cstrike module.

Kazalu 08-30-2016 13:11

I messed up the Modification thing. The first zombie does appear actually.

Anonymous 10-18-2016 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazalu (Post 2456501)
Bump!

You are not supposed to bump your threads. This is against site rules.

About your mod. I did always enjoy the classic MD Zombie Infection. But I'm afraid nobody will play it in this time when CS isn't in the golden era and people only want to play shitty zombie mods like ZP

z0mb1el0v3r 10-19-2016 03:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 2463257)
people only want to play shitty zombie mods like ZP

What are you talking about... the origninal ZP ITSELF is great remember? It's already classic as it is. No all those "shitty" lasermines, parachutes, schoolgirl player models, VIP, bazooka etc.

You probably referring to ZP servers modded and configured by "kids". And you can't find the original ZP mod server today anyway.

Also, I like both MD and ZP back then.. good times.

Kazalu 10-30-2016 12:22

Fixed a bug in which zombies could infect other zombies.

raizo11 10-31-2016 15:24

Nice Plugin... Thank you :D

Visinescu 04-16-2017 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by z0mb1el0v3r (Post 2463307)
What are you talking about... the origninal ZP ITSELF is great remember? It's already classic as it is. No all those "shitty" lasermines, parachutes, schoolgirl player models, VIP, bazooka etc.

You probably referring to ZP servers modded and configured by "kids". And you can't find the original ZP mod server today anyway.

Zombie plague... more like Pussy Plague.

Seriously though , the new zombie modes are crap . i will stick with biohazard , Zombie Swarm and MDZM.

Anonymous 04-16-2017 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by z0mb1el0v3r (Post 2463307)

MD came out in early 2003 era
28 Weeks Later mod by Purple Nurple 2005
Zombie Disease came shortly after that and was secretly released here
Then came Biohazard 2008
Then ZP 2008

So i mean they were hardly around in the same time but i get it