AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Super Zombie Fortress - 1.05 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=156705)

Mecha the Slag 05-10-2011 17:29

[TF2] Super Zombie Fortress - 1.05

6 Attachment(s)
Info
Super Zombie Fortress is an extended version of dirtyminuth's Zombie Fortress (vanilla), much like how dirtyminuth's perks version is an extension of the vanilla version.

Features
AI Director - tweaks everything based on survivor performance
Advanced Music system - plays L4D2 music appropriate for your situation. Be it intense or calm.
Frenzy system revamped - It now depends entirely on how the AI director judges survivor performance
Advanced Zombie Spawn system - When zombies are 'frenzied', they spawn faster, and close to the survivors (much like Left 4 Dead).
Goo Balls - Scouts are armed with the sandman. When hit by a baseball, a cloud of goo appears which will hurt anyone nearby. Basically the equivalent of L4D2's Spitter.
Backstabs no longer instantkill - Instead, they stun the victim for 5 seconds and puts them down to 10 hp. This allows victims to recover from a backstab if they have a good team, but if they're surrounded by zombies, they're fucked.
No knockback for Heavies - They're unstoppable! (almost)
Tanks - Survivors might need to fight a strong, powerful Heavy!
Last Stand - The last survivor gets 100% crit chance in his stand to survive until the time limit.
More zombies - Zombies are generally more common
Overpowered weapons removed - This includes: Sticky/Rocket jumper and Katana.
... not to mention all features of vanilla Zombie Fortress!

Requirements
Installation
Download the fastldl zip file. Unzip it and add the files to your fastdl.
Download superzombiefortress.txt attached to this post, and put it in Sourcemod/data/ on your game server.
Download mechatheslag_global.txt attached to this post, and put it in your Sourcemod/gamedata/ on your game server.
Download the plugin attached to this post, and put it in your Sourcemod/plugin/ folder on your game server.
Done!

ConVars
sm_zf_tank_health (400): Amount of health the Tank gets per alive survivor
sm_zf_tank_health_min (1000): Minimum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
sm_zf_tank_health_max (8000): Maximum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
sm_zf_tank_time (70.0): Adjusts the damage the Tank takes per second. If the value is 70.0, the Tank will take damage that will make him die (if unhurt by survivors) after 70 seconds. 0 to disable.
sm_zf_frenzy_chance (5.0): % Chance of a random frenzy
Added sm_zf_frenzy_tank (30.0): % Chance of a Tank appearing instead of a frenzy
Added sm_zf_tank_once (60.0): Every round there is at least one Tank. If no Tank has appeared, a Tank will be manually created when there is sm_zf_tank_once time left. Ie. if the value is 60, the Tank will be spawned when there's 60% of the time left.

Servers
Slag Gaming #7 - click here to connect

Credits
Special super massive ultra thanks to the developer of the original Zombie Fortress: dirtyminuth.

History
Several fixes with recent updates

• AI Director now also tweaks Zombie respawn times appropriate with the survivor's performance
  • Goo balls now crit if a player stands in it for too long
  • Tank theme is now also played for the Tank
  • Increased the damage-per-second cooldown time for goo balls
  • Fixed a bug where Tanks would spawn in setup in messy maps
  • Fixed a bug where goo balls wouldn't disappear if the owner disconnected
  • Fixed a bug when removing specific weapons on Degroot
  • Fixed issue with grace period on maps without setup timers
  • Fixed a bug where Zombies would constantly respawn on round end
  • Fixed a bug where the AI Director wouldn't be active on maps without setup
  • Fixed a bug where goo balls from 'waiting for players' would carry over to the next round
  • Fixed a bug where goo would stack
  • Fixed a bug where the Tank could be a Scout or Spy
  • Music is now played when a player gets backstabbed
  • Already dead zombies are now instantly respawned upon frenzy
  • Added music for the last survivor
  • Added a sound for when hit by goo to make it more clear that it hurts
  • Fixed a bug where the Advanced Music System would rapidly change instruments
  • Added more intro music variants
  • Fixed a bug with the Tank's fists
  • Added sm_zf_frenzy_chance
  • Added sm_zf_frenzy_tank
  • Added sm_zf_tank_once
  • Fixed a bug where survivors would respawn when they shouldn't
  • added sm_zf_tank_health (400): Amount of health the Tank gets per alive survivor
  • added sm_zf_tank_health_min (1000): Minimum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
  • added sm_zf_tank_health_max (8000): Maximum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
  • added sm_zf_tank_time (70.0): Adjusts the damage the Tank takes per second. If the value is 70.0, the Tank will take damage that will make him die (if unhurt by survivors) after 70 seconds. 0 to disable.
  • Fixed a bug where Spies could backstab Snipers with the razorback
  • Fixed yet-to-be-implemented zombie models
  • Added missing mechatheslag_global gamedata
  • Release!

lionheart1066 05-10-2011 20:40

Re: [TF2] Super Zombie Fortress

I thought this wasn't going to get released so soon. Good job Mecha.

dirtyminuth 05-10-2011 21:53

I fully support this! Nice work Mecha!

RavensBro 05-11-2011 11:43

hmm i know i got everything in there right places but every time i change it to a map i got this mod or plugin running on it always wants to download some files>? what is up with that????

ok i see what is wrong here there are 3 of the sound files that don't d/l the deviddle ones and you dont have any of the heavy or scout files for the d/l so all i did was added the ones i had i open up the .sp file to see what was what that is how i came up with this ;-)

hmm weird somthing not right zombies dont show lol the skins i mean hmm.

plus should there be some kind of menu popping up? if so they don't only shows !zf for help

Mecha the Slag 05-11-2011 13:56

Oh yeah, the zombie skins aren't implemented yet, I commented the precache lines out. Redownload 1.01 :D!

EDIT: OH, I also forgot my gamedata. Added!

RavensBro 05-11-2011 16:18

omg lol i still don't see any zombie skins???? :) and if your going to have a skin for heavy and scout then you should have one for the spy to don't you think? :)

Mecha the Slag 05-11-2011 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavensBro (Post 1467654)
omg lol i still don't see any zombie skins???? :)

You're not meant to! The actual models aren't complete yet (I believe Insanicide is working on a whole new bunch of radical models).

RavensBro 05-11-2011 17:26

opps my bad

Filmöör 05-12-2011 14:46

I seem to get errors when I try to compile this.

dirtyminuth 05-12-2011 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filmöör (Post 1468114)
I seem to get errors when I try to compile this.

Mecha is using some stock .inc files from ZF not attached in the original post. You can find them in the original ZF thread.