AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Bling (v1.8 dated 12Dec2022) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=329269)

PC Gamer 12-16-2020 04:10

[TF2] Bling (v1.8 dated 12Dec2022)

2 Attachment(s)
Definition of "bling"
informal
noun: bling-bling; noun: bling

expensive, ostentatious clothing and jewelry, or the wearing of them.
"behind the bling: are diamonds worth it?"

Description:
This plugin gives players random cosmetics and random weapons. The items given change when the player spawns or touches a locker. The cosmetic hat may be unusual and/or painted. The weapons may be stock, non-stock, Gun Mettle, warpaint, killstreak, stat tracker, or Unusual. The server Administrator can determine if players also have a random class when they spawn.

Convars:
sm_bling_enabled 1 - (default) Enables plugin
sm_bling_enabled 0 - Disables plugin
sm_bling_prevent_random_class 1 - (default) Prevents giving random class on spawn
sm_bling_prevent_random_class 0 - Allows giving random class on spawn

Commands:
For Players:
To enable Bling mode: !bling
To disable Bling mode: !bling
Another way to disable Bling mode: !nobling

For Admins:
To enable Bling mode on target: !startbling <target>
To disable Bling mode on target: !stopbling <target>

Credits:
The plugin is makes use of code developed by luki1412 in his outstanding plugins titled 'Give Bots Weapons' and 'Give Bots Cosmetics' with further improvements made by manicogaming. Weapon randomness edited by That Annoying Guide.

Dependencies:
Plugin requires TF2Attributes by FlaminSarge. Here's a link: https://github.com/FlaminSarge/tf2attributes

Video of Bling Plugin:

Installation:
Put bling.smx into this folder: /sourcemod/plugins/
Change map

Change Log:
v1.8 12Dec2022: Fixed bug with missing demoman weapons. Added new outfits. Added convar.
v1.7 05Jan2021: Fixed bug where Heavy would punch with Saxxy type weapons instead of swing.
v1.6 03Jan2021: Added additional weapons at the request of That Annoying Guide.
v1.5 02Jan2021: Added edits by That Annoying Guide. Added Pipboy interface chance for Engineer.
v1.4 31Dec2020: Fixed issues where Engineer can't build, Spy can't disguise, sappers not working.
v1.3 26Dec2020: Removed gamedata dependency
v1.2 21Dec2020: Updated weapon quality colors.
v1.1 20Dec2020: Removed TF2ItemsInfo dependency. Fixed saxxy weapons not spawning. Added support for Medieval mode.

Sanjay 12-16-2020 14:03

Re: [TF2] Bling

hi tf2itemsinfo is very old and is not supported can you pls use other method?

edit: also bug sometimes i dont have melee weapon when using !startbling

MAGNAT2645 12-16-2020 15:27

Use Econ Data instead of ancient TF2II.

Sanjay 12-16-2020 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAGNAT2645 (Post 2728962)
Use Econ Data instead of ancient TF2II.

yes it is perfect addon, i use it in all of my servers. pls dear author :)

Sreaper 12-20-2020 14:02

Great plugin thank you. On my server I seem to have a loading issue with this particular plugin.
I have to manually reload the plugin each time the map starts or the commands are unknown.
I'm not sure what could be the reason other than it might be related to me running very old Sourcemod.

Happy DODs player 12-20-2020 15:41

you used on the other plugin only attributes is this also possible with this ?

PC Gamer 12-20-2020 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sreaper (Post 2729531)
I have to manually reload the plugin each time the map starts or the commands are unknown.

That sometimes occurs with plugins that use TF2ItemsInfo. I have my server setup to unload and load plugins that use TF2ItemsInfo on map change. However, I updated the plugin today to remove the dependency on TF2ItemsInfo. Let me know if that works for you.

Version 1.1 updated today with some pros and cons.

Pro: Now works without TF2ItemsInfo. Now fully supports Medieval mode, meaning it won't give primary and secondary weapons to players while playing cp_degrootkeep or other medieval maps. Fixed issue with certain saxxy weapons not being given to players.

Con: It's a minor issue but without TF2ItemsInfo the quality and paint descriptions of some items will be wrong when inspected. For example, the item description may show that the cosmetic is a painted item when it really isn't (because that particular item isn't paintable, but the plugin tried to paint it anyway, so the item isn't painted but the description says it is).

PC Gamer 12-21-2020 02:41

Re: [TF2] Bling (v1.2 dated 21Dec2020)

Plugin updated to version 1.2 which corrected some of the weapon quality colors.

Happy DODs player 12-21-2020 12:50

Gone test it PC gamer, thanks

Happy DODs player 12-21-2020 13:44

Works thank you