AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Sticky Jumper Bombz (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=226360)

Dr. McKay 09-16-2013 22:06

[TF2] Sticky Jumper Bombz

[TF2] Sticky Jumper Bombz

v1.1.1

Description:
In response to today's nerfing of the Sticky Jumper, this plugin allows server admins to customize the number of stickybombs that can be laid at once with the Sticky Jumper.

Cvars:
  • sticky_jumper_version - plugin version
  • sticky_jumper_auto_update - enables automatic updating (has no effect if Updater is not installed)
  • sticky_jumper_max_bombs - number of bombs that can be laid at once with the Sticky Jumper (defaults to 2)

Overrides:
Override "sticky_jumper_bombz" to only customize the maximum number of sticky jumper bombs if the user has a specific admin flag. Defaults to everyone.

Requirements:
Requires the TF2Items extension.

Installation:
Install TF2Items if you don't have it already, put sticky_jumper_bombz.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins, and reboot your server or type "sm plugins load sticky_jumper_bombz" into your console or rcon.

Auto Update:
Install Updater. The plugin will be auto-updated according to your Updater settings. It'll work without Updater.

Changelog:
  • v1.1.0 (10/19/13)
    • Added ability to restrict bomb count by admin flag
  • v1.0.0 (9/16/13)
    • Initial release

Download Plugin (sticky_jumper_bombz.smx)
View Source (sticky_jumper_bombz.sp)

Requires updater.inc and mckayupdater.sp to compile.

serpentine 09-16-2013 23:37

Re: [TF2] Sticky Jumper Bombz

Spuf rep incoming :p. Can be done with just the tf2items.weapons file alone yeah?

Dr. McKay 09-17-2013 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by serpentine (Post 2036108)
Spuf rep incoming :p. Can be done with just the tf2items.weapons file alone yeah?

Yup. I just wanted to provide a simple cvar for those scared of keyvalues.

VoiDeD 09-17-2013 05:21

It should be noted that creating a new item handle in TF2Items_OnGiveNamedItem will effectively leak handles.

friagram 09-17-2013 06:48

Use a global/static variable and close the handle every time you entr ogni

Dr. McKay 09-17-2013 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoiDeD (Post 2036179)
It should be noted that creating a new item handle in TF2Items_OnGiveNamedItem will effectively leak handles.

Could've sworn I saw somewhere that TF2Items_OnGiveNamedItem would close the handle after it was done. Whatever, fixed.

Huntereb 09-17-2013 20:05

THANK YOU! xD

CuriousG 09-18-2013 04:51

Initially I thought it was for the sticky launcher. But for sticky jumper I don't have a problem with it. Guess it will teach people to properly jump with it. I don't know how many times I've seen people lay out 5 or 6 stickies to jump when it only required 2. People can still pogo but I'm sure it will break a lot of jump maps.

serpentine 09-18-2013 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousG (Post 2036778)
Initially I thought it was for the sticky launcher. But for sticky jumper I don't have a problem with it. Guess it will teach people to properly jump with it. I don't know how many times I've seen people lay out 5 or 6 stickies to jump when it only required 2. People can still pogo but I'm sure it will break a lot of jump maps.

Not really, most if not all jump maps have regeneration or the servers have plugins to do the same job. You don't often see people using more than two stickies even on jump maps, it's really just bad demos doing it.

dotexe 10-18-2013 19:56

Is there a way to configure the admin flags?