AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CS:S] Admin Buy (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=90727)

smithxxl 04-21-2009 21:35

[CS:S] Admin Buy

1 Attachment(s)
Admin Buy
Version: 1.04

Description

This plugin is specifically designed for Counter-Strike Source to allow admins and subscribers the ability to buy any of guns on the opposing team. It can deduct from the player's account or free to the buyer. Only players can use the admin buy system when in the map's buy zone. It will only show/give weapons that are not restricted if restricted by Liam's YouzAMenace's Weapon Restrict ( ).

Installation
  1. Click 'GetPlugin' below, download, and upload to the addons/sourcemod/plugins/ folder.
  2. Restart the server, change map, or run 'sm plugins load adminbuy' from rcon.
  3. Configure cvars as needed. Config will be generated in cfg/sourcemod/adminbuy.cfg

Commands

• Console
    • sm_buy [weaponkey] - This command will bring up the buy menu if weaponkey is excluded. See weapon keys below.
  • Chat Commands
    • !buy [weaponkey] - same as sm_buy

CVARS
  • sm_buy_enabled - Enables/Disabled the Admin Buy Command <0=Off | 1=On with cost | 2=On Without Cost> (1=default)
  • sm_buy_denymsg - Message to reply when player isn't a subscriber/vip/admin. ("This Buy feature is limited to server supportors only. Please visit website for details."=default)
  • sm_buy_adminflags - Admin Flag(s) to allow changing cash. o=CustomFlag_1 p=CustomFlag_2 etc. (s=default)

ToDo
  • [Medium] Team Limit - Support counting of how many a team has for weapon restrictions for Liam's YouzAMenace's Weapon Restriction plugin.
  • [Medium] Translations - Translations Config and strings for english, german, and dutch.
  • [Low] All guns menu - Support and cvar for the buy menu to show all weapons and not just the opposing team's.

Known Issues
  • [Low] Console clutter - Because Sourcemod takes '!' and '/' items in chat and posts automatically calls them if registered console commands, !buy did not work when sm_buy was registered. So it checks for !buy manually. Even though this plugin captures it manually, calling !buy or sm_buy will cause some clutter in the clients' console. It doesn't hurt anything.

Weapon Keys
  • weapon_glock -or- glock
  • weapon_usp -or- usp
  • weapon_p228 -or- p228
  • weapon_deagle -or- deagle
  • weapon_elite -or- elite
  • weapon_fiveseven -or- fiveseven
  • weapon_galil -or- galil
  • weapon_ak47 -or- ak47
  • weapon_scout -or- scout
  • weapon_sg552 -or- sg552
  • weapon_awp -or- awp
  • weapon_g3sg1 -or- g3sg1
  • weapon_famas -or- famas
  • weapon_m4a1 -or- m4a1
  • weapon_aug -or- aug
  • weapon_sg550 -or- sg550
  • weapon_m3 -or- m3
  • weapon_xm1014 -or- xm1014
  • weapon_mac10 -or- mac10
  • weapon_tmp -or- tmp
  • weapon_mp5navy -or- mp5navy
  • weapon_ump45 -or- ump45
  • weapon_p90 -or- p90
  • weapon_m249 -or- m249

Changelog
  • 1.04 - Changed to use YouzAMenace's Weapon Restrict
  • 1.03 - Fixed Famas with wrong default team
  • 1.02 - Moved Foreign CVars to OnPluginsLoaded to fix restricted weapons in buy menu
  • 1.01 - Fixed incorrect return value on from BuyAllowed
  • 1.0 - Created plugin

TitANious 04-25-2009 04:31

Re: [CS:S] Admin Buy

I just say its well done :)

smithxxl 04-25-2009 10:05

Thank You... Like all great things... it was done to impress a woman ;). I like it though. It has helped cut down stacking by allowing people who love a specific weapon and choose a team just for that reason to balance things out. Let me know if you think of stuff to expand on as well.

ZiramMaddness 05-15-2009 05:19

been looking for something like this for my donators thanks

TitANious 05-18-2009 15:36

Nice it got approved :D

wild1 08-10-2009 18:50

Is there any way to make this plugin work for everybody that joins my server?

smithxxl 08-10-2009 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by wild1 (Post 895734)
Is there any way to make this plugin work for everybody that joins my server?

Just change the cstrike/cfg/sourcemod/adminbuy.cfg and set:
sm_buy_adminflags ""

dagg929 08-10-2009 20:59

Any way to get a cvar so this is disabled for round one (pistol round) ?

smithxxl 08-10-2009 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by dagg929 (Post 895846)
Any way to get a cvar so this is disabled for round one (pistol round) ?

Depending on what plugin you use for pistol round, yes. Which one are you using? The one I use is built into Liam's Weapon Restrictions plugin ( http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=611885 ).

Spetznaz 08-19-2009 11:34

Great plugin. I was looking for a plugin to add the !giveak or !givem4 but this will work. Thanks a lot.