AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Fire Wrench (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=106762)

psychonic 10-18-2009 13:01

[TF2] Fire Wrench

2 Attachment(s)
Quick plugin written by request for Javed in #sourcemod

Wrench hits cause victim to catch on fire.

Plugin requires the TF2 Posthook for OnTakeDamage extension (and will not compile on the forums for that reason)

noodleboy347 10-18-2009 13:48

Re: [TF2] Fire Wrench

You don't need that extension, just hook player_hurt.

psychonic 10-18-2009 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by noodleboy347 (Post 966197)
You don't need that extension, just hook player_hurt.

The player_hurt event does not give the inflictor, and you cannot just look at the weapon in hand when player_hurt fires, otherwise sentry bullets/rockets would give the same effect if you had your wrench out.

DarthNinja 10-18-2009 15:38

Cool!
As a big time offensive engi player this is getting added to my server :up:

Chris-_- 10-18-2009 17:23

This will definitely end up being a part of someone's RPG plugin, fire on melee

DarthNinja 10-20-2009 21:46

Bug:
Once set on fire the player will not go out unless they extinguish themselves (healthpack, resupply locker, water.)

TheSpyHunter 10-27-2009 15:24

Any way to make this freezebomb a player?

eee 10-27-2009 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSpyHunter (Post 973580)

of course, replace
Code:

TF2_IgnitePlayer(victim, attacker);
with
WHATEVER OTHER FUNCTION YOU WANT

k

psychonic 10-27-2009 15:48

2 Attachment(s)
Edit: i was too slow, but DO NOT use the above without altering it. It is not safe to pass a victim's name as it could contain semicolons used to concatenate commands (ie. name "myname;rcon_password pwned"). If using a server command, pass the user id prefixed with #.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSpyHunter (Post 973580)

smx attached again because the sp will not compile on the site because of the include.

Default duration for the freeze is 5 seconds. I was too lazy to make a convar for it but you can change the define on the very first line. Most of the freeze stuff is from sm's funcommands.

eee 10-27-2009 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychonic (Post 973603)
Edit: i was too slow, but DO NOT use the above without altering it. It is not safe to pass a victim's name as it could contain semicolons used to concatenate commands (ie. name "myname;rcon_password pwned"). If using a server command, pass the user id prefixed with #.

smx attached again because the sp will not compile on the site because of the include.

Default duration for the freeze is 5 seconds. I was too lazy to make a convar for it but you can change the define on the very first line. Most of the freeze stuff is from sm's funcommands.

or you could pull all of the ice code out if you don't want a constant spam of TOGGLED FREEZEBOMB ON x :P, as this does