AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Voicecom SpeakAll (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=6749)

EKS 10-13-2004 00:55

Voicecom SpeakAll

1 Attachment(s)
This plugin allows someone to speak to everyone on the server like sv_alltalk 1, but keeping the "old" voicecom ( +voicerecord )
speaking only to the team.
You can also only allow admins to use this option, via the sv_voiceall cvar

Usage:
+voiceall <- Client side bind to speak to everyone

Modules required:
Engine

Install:
1)Install plugin like any other.
Add sv_voiceall to amx.cfg
sv_voiceall <0/1/2> 0 = Disabled / 1 = Everyone can use the option | 2 = Admins are the only once that can use it

FAQ)
Q) Will thils plugin mess with gag plugins?
A) No it should not

Credits:
Ops in #AMXmod @ Quakenet for alot of help ( + AssKicker & CheesyPeteza )
LizardKing For testing & idea

Quote:

Changelog:
1.1.3 (15.6.2005)
- Fixed: Posible fix for runetime errorat the time
Todo:
Figure out a way check when someone is using voicecom (via +voicerecord )

LizardKing 10-13-2004 05:16

Could you please, maybe add a cvar so i can keep this plugin off when im using alltalk and then turn it on when i turn alltalk off?

EKS 10-13-2004 05:47

Il add a cvar for the next version. :)

kalel 10-13-2004 05:54

some one had already suggested it, +talkadmin ?

darkdog 10-13-2004 15:37

Yeah...maybe add a +voiceadmin so you talk to everyone with ADMIN_BAN or something....

EKS 10-13-2004 18:29

Changelog:
Quote:

1.1.0 (14.10.2004)
- Added: A message every 5th round in CS/CZ telling users about this plugin
- Added: sv_voiceall cvar ( 0 = Disabled / 1 = Everyone can use the option | 2 = Admins are the only once that can use it )
- Added: Option to advertise the plugin ( check the #define MOD ) ( Default it will tell everyone about the option every 420 sec )

Kamikaze 10-14-2004 00:54

I have been waiting for someone to do something like this for the longest time, thanks a lot.

LizardKing 10-20-2004 08:08

found a small bug. This noob came in my server and asked how to talk to everyone. i told him +voiceall. So he just typed +voiceall in his console. So it was always on and it wouldnt let anyone talk it just said, "Nub is already talking to everyone." So i told him to type -voiceall or i would kick him. He talked smack so i kicked him. And it still said "Nub is already talking to everyone" untill map change. So the bug is Hold down your +voiceall button and exit the server, and no one will be able to use voiceall untill map change. :( :(

EKS 10-20-2004 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardKing
found a small bug. This noob came in my server and asked how to talk to everyone. i told him +voiceall. So he just typed +voiceall in his console. So it was always on and it wouldnt let anyone talk it just said, "Nub is already talking to everyone." So i told him to type -voiceall or i would kick him. He talked smack so i kicked him. And it still said "Nub is already talking to everyone" untill map change. So the bug is Hold down your +voiceall button and exit the server, and no one will be able to use voiceall untill map change. :( :(

Fixed
Quote:

1.1.1 (20.10.2004)
- Fixed: Ppl being able to do +voiceall and disconnect witch would result in players nobody being able to to speak

genesis 11-11-2004 19:11

bleeding

Is it possible to make it so people can talk over people because the way it is now one person can completely monopolize the conversation. Maybe a cvar to control it so servers that want bleeding over and some might want the original. I believe this to be possible. What say you EKS?