AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Team Objectives - Slay Losers (OLO) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=924)

DoubleTap 04-06-2004 23:24

Team Objectives - Slay Losers (OLO)

4 Attachment(s)
Team Objectives.

Slay losing team when:
o CT defuse the bomb (de_ map)
o CT save the target (de_ map)
o T destroy the target (de_ map)
o CT rescue hostage (cs_ map)
o T prevent from hostage rescue (cs_ map)
----
Tested and works on Linux server...

18 jul 2013 : Edit by ConnorMcLeod :
Plugin was not compiling anymore because fun module was not include.
Have introduced pcvar, updated needed includes, and added mp_slaylosers requires to be set on 2 to activate effects on slays.
So :
mp_slaylosers 0 : plugin is not active.
mp_slaylosers 1 : slay with no effects.
mp_slaylosers 2 : slay with random effects (as default previous plugin).

MagicShot 04-06-2004 23:31

LOL

LMAO!!! This one sounds good for those that wanna hide forever... :wink:

DoubleTap 04-06-2004 23:37

Huh ?

Pomme 04-07-2004 01:21

This plugin is kinda rude... an option to slap or something more fun would be welcome :)

DoubleTap 04-07-2004 09:01

Maybe you need to code one, this does what it was intended to do, I didn't write it... I merely ported it so folks would have a working version.

Vic/DT

Pomme 04-07-2004 23:56

wow.. that could be my first big modification of a plugin :shock: :lol:

...Maybe I'll discover unknown exceptionnal elite skills in coding :o :lol:

...Maybe I'll become *hears a beer cap opening* WO HO HO LETS PARTY GUYS! :twisted:

Allright Allright I'll invest some time to do it myself ...and I will probably fail :? :roll: Seriously I'm using AMX for more than 1 year and a half and I looked at a zillion more SMA than I can remember but never got a great understanding of the syntax when things gets complex so maybe its time for me to get into some copy and paste and see what happens! :D

DoubleTap 04-08-2004 00:02

I ran this plugin for 24 hours... but on a fun server it's not practical... it works for sure (And I want to figure out how to use the blood/low gravity explosion he used)... There are more featured plugins out there man, I just dont have the skills needed to convert them... YET :)

Vic/DT

vandercal 04-24-2004 21:29

Hmm, got a little problem with the plugin, it seems it dont want to get the alive losers.

I temporary fixed it by loading all alive players and checked after if they where on the loosing team.

Anyone who can tell me why the get_players func doesnt work to get alive team players?

DoubleTap 04-24-2004 21:54

Works fine for me, it's a very basic plugin... you lose, you die... with a decent exploding blood effect...

Vic/DT

vandercal 04-24-2004 22:09

Oh well, would have been fun to know why, but atleast it works for me with the few changes I made.

Its really simple these lines dont work for me:
get_players(player, playersnum, "ae", "CT")
get_players(player, playersnum, "ae", "TERRORIST")

Well it had one of those ?:s in the code, but I changed it to be able to see better. Anyway, they returns:
playersnum: 0
player: nada

Tried running both rows, and it said 0 still, even though I was alive.

Go figure...