AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Ultimate Sounds (The Original) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=7342)

Dizzy 11-03-2004 18:57

Ultimate Sounds (The Original)

3 Attachment(s)
Moderator Notice: This distribution of this plugin currently has several major bugs in it. Please use the linked version as it is fixed and maintained: Click Here
Ultimate Sounds
v1.5

Hey, I just updated the ultimate sounds... I took out the crappy notification that would tell someone if you were planting the bomb because it annoyed me...

Code:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////// //  AMXMOD[X]                                    // //   ::Ultimate sounds::                         // //    by Hephaistos ([email protected])       // //    edited by Dizzy ([email protected])   // //                                               // // cvar:                                         // //  streak_mode < flags >                        // //  "a" - messages                               // //  "b" - sounds                                 // //                                               // //  kniff_mode < flags >                         // //  "a" - messages                               // //  "b" - sounds                                 // //                                               // //  hs_mode < flags >                            // //  "a" - messages                               // //  "b" - sounds                                 // //                                               // //  lastman_mode < flags >                       // //  "a" - messages                               // //  "b" - hp                                     // //  "c" - sounds                                 // ///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Common Problems When Installing:
[]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[]
--Place the sound files in the sound directory and not sounds
[]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[]

Poison_Jay 11-03-2004 20:13

is this the one wif all the killing spree, ,multi kill sound?

Dizzy 11-03-2004 20:15

Yes :) It is the Original The First one it has every thing

Headshot, MonsterKill, First Blood, Prepare To Fight, One and Only ETC!

Have Fun

Report bugs here

it works in my server

There are 5 warnings about loose indentations about that's ok

It works fine :)

Poison_Jay 11-03-2004 20:23

alright!! i willuse it right away man

Dizzy 11-03-2004 20:31

cool,

it's the best one ever! :)

ToT | V!PER 11-07-2004 07:05

Hm, AMXX does have this stuff already in default package? (miscstats.sma)

Dizzy 11-08-2004 15:14

Yeah, I know that but this is the original plugin I just find it easier to plop this one on :) It's Nice I also included "The entire sound pack"

CorDorMick 11-08-2004 17:34

works great

Thank You

This works real great with builds Oct.30 and Nov.08 no problems with complying it. This plugin sure enhances the server
Once again thank you.

BigBaller 11-09-2004 04:32

well even if it is with the base AMXX plugins, he included the sounds too :)

Deagle Snipin 11-09-2004 11:40

This plugin is really, really nice. The Headshot sound gets old, other than that I havent changed a thing.