AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=221742)

Snaggle 08-18-2013 22:22

Re: Donor Control

No you're right it was my bad I hadn't seen that part of the config!

Just a question about your future plans for this system. Are you looking to support multiple packages? For example if a donation is £10 or less, they get put into group1 but if the donation is greater than £10 they get put into group2?

Just curious as this looks like a nice system to follow.

nineteeneleven 08-19-2013 00:24

I have had a few people ask me about that actually.

I may add it in the future

Amazing_Horse 08-28-2013 15:41

it give error for me Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in /var/customers/webs/ni187525_1/donate/includes/config.php on line 81 some1 can help?
(i tryed 4 things none of these wanna rly work)

nineteeneleven 08-28-2013 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amazing_Horse (Post 2023559)
it give error for me Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in /var/customers/webs/ni187525_1/donate/includes/config.php on line 81 some1 can help?
(i tryed 4 things none of these wanna rly work)

check line 42-45 and make sure you didnt accidently delete some of the syntax like a quotation mark or a comma

heres the original

PHP Code:

define("DB_HOST" "localhost");               //set MySQL host
define("DB_USER" "root");                     //MySQL username
define("DB_PASS" "password123");             //MySQL password
define("DB_NAME" "donations");                 //donations database 

ozgaming 09-10-2013 02:42

Been getting a lot of this lately in the donations: STEAM_0:0:0 with steamlink: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/0

I have no idea what people are putting in there, but I am guessing they are doing it wrong?

edit: Seems they are putting in their gaming name. Anyway to add to the coding to make it only accept STEAM* in the input field?

nineteeneleven 09-10-2013 12:04

Do the avatars show up on the widget? If not u you might have got steam community xml banned. I did the other day....

I converted it to use the steam api system and cache the information.

I'll push out an update tonight when I get home.

Dr_Knuckles 09-14-2013 14:34

Are there any directions for installing this? I have a working Sourcebans and I would love to add this but I am completely lost.

SmackDaddy 09-14-2013 14:55

Any way to have this work for something like $5 for 1 month, $10 for 3 months? Thanks in advance for your time.

FlyingMongoose 09-14-2013 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmackDaddy (Post 2034680)
Any way to have this work for something like $5 for 1 month, $10 for 3 months? Thanks in advance for your time.

This honestly would be a combination into a forum bridge system. But it should be possible making use of the API from Paypal.

nineteeneleven 09-14-2013 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Knuckles (Post 2034661)
Are there any directions for installing this? I have a working Sourcebans and I would love to add this but I am completely lost.

directions are in the includes/config.php

Dr_Knuckles 09-19-2013 13:23

Is this supposed to be added right in top of sourcebans or in a different location? Those directions are for advanced users not normal people so I am having a lot of difficulty.

nineteeneleven 09-19-2013 17:02

It does not reside inside sourcebans, although it can if you want it to, add me on steam I'll help you set it up. There's some links in my sig

nineteeneleven 09-19-2013 17:05

Re: Re: Donor Control

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmackDaddy (Post 2034680)

Yes, it's possible you would have to edit submit.php to take the amount returned from the PayPal ipn and give the desired amount of time.

Right now I believe it just multiplies the amount by 6.2

StayOx 09-26-2013 18:18

Hello, I'm trying to use it, installed everything following the steps ... was simple, however I have a problem the "Donate" button from the donation page does not work when you click it to redirect to Paypal nothing happens.

here my donation site of test

nineteeneleven 09-27-2013 06:24

I think you have it set to use Nfo instead of paypal, also it looks like you don't have the steam api key

StayOx 09-27-2013 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2041318)
I think you have it set to use Nfo instead of paypal, also it looks like you don't have the steam api key

I really need to use paypal, I do not own more account nfoservers I apiKey I own the steam already tried to install on my site over the same problem occurs :cry:

see here... donor control in my domain

nineteeneleven 09-27-2013 12:03

I think you misunderstood, you need to edit config.php to use PayPal and enter your api key in there.

StayOx 09-27-2013 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2041482)
I think you misunderstood, you need to edit config.php to use PayPal and enter your api key in there.

was exactly what I did

StayOx 09-27-2013 14:26

I edit the file includes/config.php

PHP Code:

define("PAYPAL"true); //use PayPal insted of NFO? //Put TRUE here :)

define("PP_EMAIL"mypaypal@email.com);              //The Paypal account's email address

define("PP_DESC",  "Donation to your community");     //Paypal purchase description

define("PP_IPN""http://mysite/donations/scripts/submit.php"); //location of submit.php. This is important.

define("PP_SUCCESS""http://mysite.com/");        //Address to send donor to after successful donation

define("PP_FAIL""http://mysite.com/");       //Address to send donor to after cancel while donating / other error

//Database connection Info Below
define("DB_HOST" "localhost"); //set MySQL host
define("DB_USER" "xxxxxx"); //MySQL username
define("DB_PASS" "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"); //MySQL password
define("DB_NAME" "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"); //donations database
define("API_KEY" "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"); //steam API key http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey

$SB_DB_NAME "mybanshere"//Sourcebans database
$srv_group "Donor"

however does not work the donation page.

nineteeneleven 09-27-2013 17:41

Seems to be working for me. Did you figure out what was wrong?

StayOx 09-27-2013 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2041696)

Seems to be working for me. Did you figure out what was wrong?

Omg, really works, I was using Internet Explorer 9 to try to make a donation and did not work at all when tested with the in-game browser of Steam worked perfectly :shock:

Thanks for support.

MrAwesomePhantom 09-30-2013 11:16

Is it possible to have our sourcebans database on one website and donor control database on another completely separate website?

nineteeneleven 09-30-2013 12:03

No, I did not design it with that in mind.

SmackDaddy 10-03-2013 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2037620)
Yes, it's possible you would have to edit submit.php to take the amount returned from the PayPal ipn and give the desired amount of time.

Right now I believe it just multiplies the amount by 6.2

I will take a look at it, thank you.

nineteeneleven 10-03-2013 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmackDaddy (Post 2044721)
I will take a look at it, thank you.

http://www.pasteall.org/45823/php

Here I wrote this up but didn't get a chance to test it. I see no reason why it wouldn't work. Feel free to change the case value and days variable. Or you can add more if you want.

Dr_Knuckles 10-14-2013 16:18

I really want to use this for the ability to manually add donors and have it automatically removed at a specified time but I just can't seem to get it working right. I had it all set up but when manually adding a donor, they never receive the donor flags. Is there anyone willing to help me out via steam or some other method?

Remy Lebeau 10-15-2013 18:37

Can this plugin manage different levels of donator? We have donators and elite donators (with different access flags).

nineteeneleven 10-15-2013 19:40

It does not. But it probably won't be too hard to add.

I plan on making some improvements soon.

How is the donors status determined?

Remy Lebeau 10-15-2013 21:14

In sourcebans I have two different server admin groups (donator and elite donator) that have different flags and permissions.

In terms of how/why a player gets one or the other, it depends on the donation amount (elite donators donate more per month than normal donators).

SmackDaddy 10-19-2013 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2044794)
http://www.pasteall.org/45823/php

Here I wrote this up but didn't get a chance to test it. I see no reason why it wouldn't work. Feel free to change the case value and days variable. Or you can add more if you want.

So other than the "amount" to charge for each of the days (30, 90, etc)....is there anything else to modify there?

nineteeneleven 10-19-2013 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmackDaddy (Post 2050884)
So other than the "amount" to charge for each of the days (30, 90, etc)....is there anything else to modify there?

Nope that's it

nineteeneleven 10-28-2013 16:43

I'm doing the rewrite on this now.

Fixing the resolution of Steam ids.

Adding an option for 2 tiers of donors.

Stripping Nfo support

Fixing time stamps

Adding proper admin login system

Changing over to mysqli

PayPal sandbox support

Add support if sourcebans database and donor database are on different servers

If you guys want anything else now is the time to ask

ozgaming 10-30-2013 17:42

very nice work we all appreciate what you are doing

StayOx 10-30-2013 22:00

Hello again, I would like to know a way to protect the page "http://mydomain.com/donations/admin" to access the admin page, it is not necessary any form of authentication, it really is right?

nineteeneleven 10-30-2013 22:17

For now use htaccess until I release the next update

nineteeneleven 10-31-2013 12:15

Also adding support for a different database prefix, and the custom chat Colors mysql module.

watz 11-01-2013 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2053926)
I'm doing the rewrite on this now.

Fixing the resolution of Steam ids.

Adding an option for 2 tiers of donors.

Stripping Nfo support

Fixing time stamps

Adding proper admin login system

Changing over to mysqli

PayPal sandbox support

Add support if sourcebans database and donor database are on different servers

If you guys want anything else now is the time to ask

When will you release it?

nineteeneleven 11-01-2013 09:03

Hopefully mid next week. I have family in town this weekend.

I decided to use the sourcebans database for the login info. So it won't require a new user name and password.

I also want to make an installer, because some people get rather confused with the config . But I don't need to do that to release it.

watz 11-01-2013 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by nineteeneleven (Post 2055493)
Hopefully mid next week. I have family in town this weekend.

I decided to use the sourcebans database for the login info. So it won't require a new user name and password.

I also want to make an installer, because some people get rather confused with the config . But I don't need to do that to release it.

Awesome cant wait :)

StayOx 11-01-2013 21:36

I have a doubt, after the User makes the donation it is automatically added to SourceBans and Donor List?

after some tests

The donation is made but the User is not added to the group "Donor" on SourceBans

However "Entries Manual" the User is added to SourceBans fine

and SteamID on format: steamcommunity.com/id/<username> or <number> is not recognized and the error invalid SteamID is shown.