AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugin/Gameplay Ideas and Requests (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   [CS:GO] BHop Anticheat (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=286889)

sneaK 08-27-2016 01:44

[CS:GO] BHop Anticheat

Hey guys, in the past few months I've been struggling with my bhop timer & cheaters. I run dr. api's modified zipcore timer, with anti strafe hack and macrodox modules, however anti strafe hack module does not seem to be picking up everyone very well, and macrodox also is hitting a decent amount of false positives. I also run SMAC with the autotrigger, commands, cvars, eyetest, rcon, and speedhack modules.

Are there any other plugins/modified versions of these modules out there to assist in protecting my server? Possibly some settings I could configure to help?

Thank you!

Edit:
Examples of some things I've run across:

Player claimed he was using aimware to "lagswitch" and avoid trigger_teleports (bhopped an entire map on what should have been all reset zones, he was super laggy while doing it, shut it off to correctly hit a booster). Checked the map for buttons/filters to avoid triggering the reset zone, simply didn't exist.

Player not strafing once, flying forwards gaining huge amounts of speed

Players with huge strafe numbers (13,000+) for a 1 minute map

What seems like auto bhop on legit style

pcmaster 08-27-2016 08:12

Re: [CS:GO] BHop Anticheat

I would also be interested in such a plugin.
We get our fair share of scripters too, either with only a single strafe for the entire map (and #1 time) or several hundreds/thousands for a short map.
Had to permaban about 20+ people so far.

zipcore 08-28-2016 05:17

Well I can help, if you are interested add me on steam. But I'll share my work only with communitys which have a big player base. I don't think it's a good idea if my plugin becomes public. That doesn't mean I'm selling it!

Mitchell 08-28-2016 14:48

I've banned a few players using a emulated scroll hop. where it would get a random perf % in landing a perfect bhop but instead of only sending "+jump" once for the perfect bhop it would send a random amount of +jumps in between so it would trick mdx_stats. It's almost invisible to detect unless the user is stupid enough to constantly use it. Sorry if that was confusing it's difficult to explain.

shavit 08-28-2016 18:08

PM'd you back with a private anticheat

mazdarx8 08-30-2016 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by shavit (Post 2449114)

Could you send me too please?

Lubricant Jam 10-19-2016 11:51

Quote:

Care to share? Really in need of one at the moment.

detc 10-24-2016 03:42

Quote:

It's a little late but I'm interested in this as well.

Technoblazed 10-24-2016 12:10

Guys, if he sends EVERYONE the anticheat, it wouldn't be private would it :|