AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   News (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   AMX Mod X 1.01 Released (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=11114)

BAILOPAN 03-09-2005 21:48

AMX Mod X 1.01 Released

I'm pleased to announce the first touch-up release of AMX Mod X since our big day back in November. We've cleaned up a few things, but for the most part it's not vitally necessary that you upgrade.

You can get the new files by going to our Downloads Page, http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php
(Update: If you found CSX was replaced with CSSTATS, redownload the package again, it was an error)

The big notable changes: We've split the SQL/DBI modules off into a separate package called "SQL Modules". MySQL up to 4.0 support is still included in the default install, but for 4.1 support or MS/PG/SQLite support, you will need to download the SQL Modules package.

Also, CheesyPeteza has updated the NS module to 3.0, and evilspy has helped us optimize AMX Mod X for use with metamod-p. This begins our official "supporting" of AMX Mod X running on Metamod-p, starting with version 20. The base packages still come with Metamod from Will Day.

Lastly, the problem of AMX Mod X crashing on pingboost was not officially resolved. It only seemed to occur on later versions of the official Metamod with pingboost levels 1 or 2. We couldn't pinpoint the problem in time, but for now, try Metamod-P or pingboost level 3 (or none at all).

The official changelog:

AMX Mod X 1.01 (March 09, 2005)
  • Updated NS module for Natural Selection 3.0.
  • Added new package to maintain unsupported SQL/DBI modules.
  • Added a module for SQL Lite.
  • Added a tool for viewing stats (CS addon).
  • Added optimizations for when using Metamod-p (evilspy).
  • Added mkdir native.
  • Added cs_set/get_user_armor.
  • Added callfunc_begin_i and get_func_id.
  • Added more client menu functionality to menufront.
  • Added a new MySQL module for version 4.1.
  • Updated get_stats to work with authids.
  • Updated and cleaned the funcwiki. (thanks, Avalanche).
  • Fixed logging bug in SDK.
  • Fixed bugs with bots disconnecting.
  • Fixed bugs with uninitialized players disconnecting.
  • Fixed parse bug in strbreak.
  • Fixed typos in config files.
  • Fixed installer when using Condition-Zero.
  • Fixed custom weapons in xmod stuff.
  • Fixed grenade problem in CSX.
  • Fixed mistakes in documentation (breaddawson).
  • Fixed compiling error in adminslots (Firestorm).
  • Fixed a hitzones problem with Fun.
  • Snyced language files.

yams

Peli 03-09-2005 21:56

Great work , like the improvements.

XxKpAznGuyxX 03-09-2005 22:21

great job! :D

manorastroman 03-09-2005 22:28

broken link?
Quote:

Could not read file.

Go back. /home/ftp/pub/sourceforge//a/am/amxmodx/amxmodx-full-1.01.exe

Mar 09, 2005 19:27

BAILOPAN 03-09-2005 22:31

It takes sourceforge a little bit to sync files everywhere

manorastroman 03-09-2005 22:33

quite excellent, good release

-}NK{-Oj@eKiLLzZz 03-09-2005 23:27

great werk guys but

no rest for u bailopan!!!! fix csdm!!! lol j/k

thnx fur the update

firewalker877 03-10-2005 00:16

Stats?

Question! Csstats seems to have replaced csx. It looks as though this is causing a problem in the stats dept. Anyone else having trouble?

BAILOPAN 03-10-2005 00:30

I apologize, I accidentally ran an old build script for that package. Thanks for catching that!

The only affected package was amxmodx-cstrike-1.01.zip, so redownload that (again SourceForge may take a bit to mirror files).

firewalker877 03-10-2005 02:56

Sry BAILOPAN, I know this isn't really the place for bug reports/support, but I don't really have a report, only an error. lol
Right after map change or when I attempt to enter the amxmodmenu, I receive an ML_NOTFOUND(LANG) error. I tried debug mode 2, but that was not productive as nothing was found. I have everything installed in the right place. languages.txt is in amxmodx\data\lang\ Everything else seems to be working great. Hope it's not too hard a fix!

Out,
Charlie