AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D(2)] Ready Up! 0.17.3 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=84086)

Downtown1 01-20-2009 10:18

[L4D(2)] Ready Up! 0.17.3

2 Attachment(s)
L4D(2) Ready Up Modification 0.17.3
Updated to support L4D2

DESCRIPTION

At the beginning of each map, the game enters a "ready up" mode. In Scavenge (before the first round), players are in 'warm up' and can run around with god mode and rapid respawns. In Versus (or later Scavenge rounds), all survivors are frozen while infected spawning is disabled. All players are required to ready up, at which point a countdown will begin and the game goes live.

COMMANDS

(The following commands are all in chat)

During the ready-up period:
  • !ready - change player status to "readied up" (when all 8 players are ready the round will start)
  • !unready - change player status to "not ready" (if going AFK or want to abort live countdown)

(Admin-only commands, sm_map privileges required)
  • !forcestart - force starts the match even if not all players are ready
  • !abort - aborts an impending live countdown (i.e. if the match was forcefully started)

Commands after the ready-up period:
  • !reready - ask for a ready-up period at the end of the first half (usually the second half will be live right away)
  • !pause - use your team's pause and instantly pause the game up to a default of 90 seconds
  • !unpause - unpause the game if your team paused it, or if the opposite team's 90 seconds expired

Commands at any time:
  • !spectate - switch to the spectator team

(Admin-only commands, sm_map privileges required)
  • !swap <player1> <player2> - player1 to player2's team and player2 to player1's team
  • !swapteams - swaps all survivors to infected, all infected to survivors
  • !restartround - manually restarts a round one-time, do this twice so the teams are swapped back to normal (does not swap score! only swaps teams!)
  • !restartmap - rcon changelevels to the current map (and resets the team scores to 0)

CVARS
  • l4d_ready_version - the version of the ready-up plugin, the higher the # the better
  • l4d_ready_enabled - 1 (default) = enable readying-up, 0 (default) = disable readying-up
  • l4d_ready_both_halves - 1 = ready up before both halves, 0 (default) = ready up only before the first half
  • l4d_ready_minimum_players = number of players that need to be in the server before the match can go live (default: 8)
  • l4d_ready_server_cfg = specify the cfg to execute after the map changes, used to overwrite server.cfg for competitive configs (default: "")
  • l4d_ready_search_key_disable - 1 (default) = Automatically disable plugin if sv_search_key is blank, 0 = ignore value of sv_search_key
  • l4d_ready_competition - 0 (default) = all plugins are loaded, 1 = disable all plugins but the competition ones
  • l4d_ready_pause_allowed - (default 3) allows each time to pause that many times per map, 0 = disable pausing
  • l4d_ready_pause_duration - (default 90) the minimum required time of the pause, before either team can unpause
  • l4d_ready_cfg_name - allows cfg creators to display an indication of what config and version the server is running
  • l4d_ready_connect_enabled - (default 1) enable/disable connect announcements (useful during pauses)

INSTALLATION
  • 1. Upgrade to SourceMod 1.3.0 snapshot.
  • 2. Install latest Left 4 Downtown extension from here.
  • 3. Add sv_search_key "mysearchkey" to server.cfg
  • 4. Place l4dready.smx into addons/sourcemod/plugins

SOURCE CODE
  • hg clone http://bitbucket.org/downtown1/plugins/
  • Want to stay on the bleeding edge? Feel free to look at our latest sources at the repository listed above. We try to commit changes that won't crash, but we can't guarantee they'll work!
  • left4downtown.inc (available with the source of the left4downtown extension) is required to build this.

LEAGUES
This is plugin is used by the following competitive leagues: CEVO, Alienware, NewEgg, ESL, TWL, L4dder, L4DBrasil, CyberGamer, and UGC.

CREDITS
CURRENT DEVELOPERS:
Frustian - After an astounding success with Frustian's Competitive Mod for L4D1, Frustian has quickly become an ace SourcePawn developer and has been a key figure in the port to L4D2 and adding brand new features.

PAST DEVELOPERS:
Fyren - The source of inspiration for this whole original project. He jump started me when this project was still in its infancy. You might say this would've never happened had it not been for him.

TESTERS:
Fission - Biggest #1 thanks goes out to Fission for always being there since the beginning even when this plugin was barely working.

KNOWN ISSUES
  • While this plugin is enabled (using the l4d_ready_enabled cvar) all voting will be blocked. This is primarily because otherwise restarting the round would sometimes not work (since it does so by forcing a vote and you can't vote if a vote has recently failed). Then again, you don't really need the l4d voting if you have SM ;).
  • Using !restartround in L4D2 will cause the map to be over after just one round. In Scavenge it will advance the score and also end the game earlier than necessary.

CHANGELOG

• BUGFIX - Constantly checks for survivors attempting to move in ready up
  • BUGFIX - Pause is now per campaign and will actually determine the correct team
  • EASE - Changes l4d_ready_pause_allowed to default to 3.
  • BUGFIX - Disables !restartround in L4D2
  • CVAR - Adds cvar l4d_ready_connect_enabled (default 1) to enable/disable connect announcements

• EASE - When players connect, a notification in chat will appear.
  • EASE - When the game is paused, a reminder that players cannot connect while paused will appear.
  • BUGFIX - Restarting the map while in warm-up will no longer cause instant SI spawns after readying up.
  • BUGFIX - Players will no longer lose their SI spawns after readying up in Versus.
  • BUGFIX - Random hordes will no longer appear right after readying up.
  • BUGFIX - Trying to spectate while spawned as SI will now make the SI commit suicide before switching to spectator.
  • DEP - Left4Downtown 0.4.2 (for the updated forward).

• EASE - Rounds will no longer restart twice before going live (except for when coming out of warm up mode).
  • BUGFIX - Items no longer disappear after readying up in Versus.
  • DEP - Left4Downtown 0.4.1 (for the updated gamedata files).

• FEATURE - Added support L4D2 and the new Scavenge mode.
  • FEATURE - Readying up in scavenge starts a "warm up" mode instead of freezing players.
  • COMMAND - !pause - use your team's pause and instantly pause the game up to a default of 90 seconds
  • COMMAND - !unpause - unpause the game if your team paused it, or if the opposite team's 90 seconds expired
  • CVAR - l4d_ready_pause_allowed - (default 2) allows each time to pause that many times per map
  • CVAR - l4d_ready_pause_duration - (default 90) the minimum required time in seconds of the pause, before either team can unpause
  • CVAR - l4d_ready_cfg_name - allows cfg creators to display an indication of what config and version the server is running

• BUGFIX - restarting the round broken in 6/25/09 L4D update, fixed now
  • DEP - Left 4 Downtown extension 0.3.1+ required

• BUGFIX - sm_restartround will no longer break the team scores when used in conjunction with l4dscores 1.1.0 or later
  • BUGFIX - tanks/witches will no longer spawn during ready mode after the saferoom door opens after the 60 second delay

• BUGFIX - Spectate command when already in spectate mode will attempt to cycle the person to spectate again.
  • BUGFIX - sm_restartround command was broken in 0.16.0, fixed to work again.
  • BUGFIX - Removed the ConVarRef doesn't point to an existing ConVar errors when changing the cvar values.

• DEP - This plugin now depends on Left 4 Downtown extension from http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=91132
  • BUGFIX - After DLC, restarting the round works again.
  • BUGFIX - No longer shows the the "player_hurt" unhook event error in the logs (this actually was a fake error but kept confusing people).

• COMMAND - !swapteams - moves all survivors to infected, all infected to survivors.
  • COMMAND - !swap <player1> <player2> - swaps the two players to the opposite teams
  • COMMAND - spectate in console re-enabled as before pre-patch.
  • EASE - !ready, !unready, !notready can be case-insensitive now.
  • EXPLOITFIX - Health bonus exploit blocker from http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=86897 is now included in this plugin.
  • BUGFIX - If a witch was respawned after she spawned in ready round, it would keep printing errors falsely. No longer prints errors.
  • MINOR - !pause command functionality renamed to !reready in anticipation of future feature that will add genuine pause functionality.

• CVAR - l4d_ready_search_key_disable - disable the mod when sv_search_key is "", so pubbers don't join and be forced to ready up
  • BUGFIX - If witch spawns during ready round, she will spawn in the same spot during the live round.
  • BUGFIX - If tank spawns during ready round, he will spawn in a spot close to the beginning during the live round.

0.14.1 - removed due to regression bug
  • BUGFIX - Another attempt to fix tank/witch early spawn during ready mode by turning off director at the end of the round instead of the beginning of the round.

• COMMAND - !restartmap added, changelevels to the current map
  • CVAR - l4d_ready_server_cfg - put "filename.cfg" here, it will execute it every map change
  • BUGFIX - Witch would spawn during ready round sometimes, turned off all boss/infected spawning to prevent this
  • BUGFIX - !restartround now works if executed from rcon (at least 1 player must be on the server)
  • BUGFIX - The plugin will correctly unload when unloaded forcefully or after a level change, by turning zombies back on.

• BUGFIX - Survivors could trigger tank during round restart by running outside saferoom (and then only one tank would spawn during the match instead of 2). Now survivors are only unfrozen after both round restarts.
  • BUGFIX - Normal Infected would remain disappeared if plugin was disabled with cvar or unloaded during the ready-up mode, now it will re-enable zombies at any time.
  • EASE - Toggling l4d_ready_enabled will now restart the map (and reset the score).

• TYPO - All of the documentation said the CVAR to enable the plugin was l4d_ready_enabled, in fact it was l4d_ready_enforced. The cvar is now actually l4d_ready_enabled.

Initial public release.

---
Views:
0.16.1 - 437
0.16.2 - 206
0.16.3 - 1741 (smx), 618 (sp)
0.17.0 - 34 (smx), 12 (sp)
0.17.1 - 211 (smx), 92 (sp)
0.17.2 - 578 (smx), 251 (sp)

The .SP file will fail to compile using the web compiler, download the .SMX file instead.

FrenchTart 01-20-2009 10:23

Re: [L4D] Ready Up!

It'd be nice if you could have something more like a 'warmup' mode - 10 seconds of grace before a round starts.

I can just imagine this being highly frustrating if there's no admin about and one gimp on the server decides not to click ready :/

Downtown1 01-20-2009 10:28

This is intended to be used competitively in scrims and matches. If the server admin has to leave I suggest setting l4d_ready_enabled 0. If you really want to leave it on, you could put l4d_ready_minimum_players to a lower setting such as 4.

FrenchTart 01-20-2009 11:28

Ah yes, makes sense :)

FrenchTart 01-20-2009 11:28

Ah yes, makes sense :)

Downtown1 01-20-2009 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenchTart (Post 747135)
It'd be nice if you could have something more like a 'warmup' mode - 10 seconds of grace before a round starts.

I can just imagine this being highly frustrating if there's no admin about and one gimp on the server decides not to click ready :/

Actually L4D already does this,

"director_unfreeze_time" = "20" (default = 20)
game cheat
- Duration (in seconds) to wait to unfreeze a team after the first player has connected

use sm_cvar director_unfreeze_time x to change the value to x.

FrenchTart 01-21-2009 04:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downtown1 (Post 747389)
Actually L4D already does this,

"director_unfreeze_time" = "20" (default = 20)
game cheat
- Duration (in seconds) to wait to unfreeze a team after the first player has connected

use sm_cvar director_unfreeze_time x to change the value to x.

...I could probably play around with that but being able to manipulate the game with console commands is completely different to the game "already having a warmup mode". Thanks for the info anyhow.

(I appreciate that this mod isn't about a warmup mode of course)

mikome 01-21-2009 08:58

testing now :)

The JCS 01-21-2009 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downtown1 (Post 747133)
  • l4d_ready_enabled - 1 (default) = enable readying-up, 0 = disable readying-up

I think the correct is l4d_ready_enforce

mikome 01-23-2009 00:56

Tested,works fine :) nice plugin gj

Downtown1 01-23-2009 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by The JCS (Post 747880)
I think the correct is l4d_ready_enforce

Yep, I noticed all of the READMEs had the wrong CVAR listed, I updated the plugin now to use l4d_ready_enabled.

Forsetti 01-23-2009 18:38

The download doesn't work for me...

Update: it work now... :|

Downtown1 01-24-2009 20:21

Updated to version 0.13.5

CHANGELOG

• BUGFIX - Survivors could trigger tank during round restart by running outside saferoom (and then only one tank would spawn during the match instead of 2). Now survivors are only unfrozen after both round restarts.
  • BUGFIX - Normal Infected would remain disappeared if plugin was disabled with cvar or unloaded during the ready-up mode, now it will re-enable zombies at any time.
  • EASE - Toggling l4d_ready_enabled will now restart the map (and reset the score).

• TYPO - All of the documentation said the CVAR to enable the plugin was l4d_ready_enabled, in fact it was l4d_ready_enforced. The cvar is now actually l4d_ready_enabled.

ChillyWI 01-24-2009 22:33

Works nice. Thank you for this. I have two requests:

1. If possible, move the message on the screen. Right now when you're infected it overlaps the infected spawn hud. If it can be moved up to the top of the screen I think it'd work better.

2. Add cvars for versus and co-op:
l4d_ready_enabledcoop [0|1]
l4d_ready_enabledversus [0|1]
You could leave l4d_ready_enabled and have it override the other settings. I just want this for versus mode and don't need it for co-op mode. I wish there were some way of doing this in the config files (infected.cfg/noinfected.cfg) but those never seem to work.

JaymZ 01-25-2009 05:13

For an Admin, is there a simply trick to turn the server pause state?
=> Cvar "pause" or "setpause" seems to no work with L4D.

(Asked my question here 'cause maybe this plugin use this "trick")

Downtown1 01-25-2009 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyWI (Post 749639)
Works nice. Thank you for this. I have two requests:

1. If possible, move the message on the screen. Right now when you're infected it overlaps the infected spawn hud. If it can be moved up to the top of the screen I think it'd work better.

2. Add cvars for versus and co-op:
l4d_ready_enabledcoop [0|1]
l4d_ready_enabledversus [0|1]
You could leave l4d_ready_enabled and have it override the other settings. I just want this for versus mode and don't need it for co-op mode. I wish there were some way of doing this in the config files (infected.cfg/noinfected.cfg) but those never seem to work.

Have you tried making a map config? Like in TF2?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaymZ (Post 749721)
For an Admin, is there a simply trick to turn the server pause state?
=> Cvar "pause" or "setpause" seems to no work with L4D.

(Asked my question here 'cause maybe this plugin use this "trick")

The pause command in this plugin doesn't pause the gameplay.

ChillyWI 01-26-2009 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downtown1 (Post 750007)
Have you tried making a map config? Like in TF2?

Ahh, no I haven't, but I'll do that. Kind of sucks since I'll have to make one for 10 maps, but that's fine. :)

Downtown1 01-26-2009 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyWI (Post 750464)
Ahh, no I haven't, but I'll do that. Kind of sucks since I'll have to make one for 10 maps, but that's fine. :)

You'd only have to make it for the first map of each campaign ;).

ChillyWI 01-29-2009 11:51

I removed my previous posts because they didn't apply. Here's how people should use this...
  1. Leave all l4d_ready_* commands out of the server.cfg.
  2. In cfg/infected.cfg put the following (adjust as necessary):
    Code:

l4d_ready_enabled 1
    l4d_ready_both_halves 0
    l4d_ready_minimum_players 2

3. In cfg/infected_off.cfg put the following:
    Code:

l4d_ready_enabled 0
    sm plugins unload l4dready.smx

I've tested and it works perfectly for both versus and campaign (disabling the plugin for campaign), and it'll work for all future maps you add.

To the author, I think there may be an issue with !forcestart where it restarts the map even if l4d_ready_enabled is 0. I'm getting around this by disabling the plugin, but your cvar toggle should encompass the entire plugin.

Another possible feature that would be really smart for CAL to pick up is swapping which team is survivor first each stage. So one team would be survivor first on stages 1,3,5 and the other team would be first on 2,4. It would really balance things out, and you already have most of the functionality in your plugin (just force a single restart at the start of each stage). Would have to test to make sure the scores followed properly, but it should work.

AcidTester 01-31-2009 09:44

Downtown1 is it possible to prevent this plugin from being autoloaded, cause when i first start server or restart it, pluing loads automatically, after i go away from the computer and sometimes i forgot to enter l4d_ready_enabled 0 so players who enter the server got ready status. But i just want to start is manually not by autoload.
Thanks in advance.

Downtown1 01-31-2009 18:38

Updated to 0.14.0

• COMMAND - !restartmap added, changelevels to the current map
  • CVAR - l4d_ready_server_cfg - put "filename.cfg" here, it will execute it every map change
  • BUGFIX - Witch would spawn during ready round sometimes, turned off all boss/infected spawning to prevent this
  • BUGFIX - !restartround now works if executed from rcon (at least 1 player must be on the server)
  • BUGFIX - The plugin will correctly unload when unloaded forcefully or after a level change, by turning zombies back on.

ChillyWI 02-01-2009 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChillyWI (Post 752247)
Another possible feature that would be really smart for CAL to pick up is swapping which team is survivor first each stage. So one team would be survivor first on stages 1,3,5 and the other team would be first on 2,4. It would really balance things out, and you already have most of the functionality in your plugin (just force a single restart at the start of each stage). Would have to test to make sure the scores followed properly, but it should work.

Downtown, I tried doing this myself and had it really close to working. I just switched it so it only did one swap instead of two. The only problem is that the scores switched each time as well. I really think a competition plugin would benefit from this since it eliminates the debate over who goes survivor first. The only thing it would take is swapping the scores with the teams each time, but I'm not sure how difficult that is.

Thanks for this great plugin. We like it a lot.

Pigfat 02-01-2009 22:02

Great mod!
We're running a tournament which starts in about 1-2 weeks, and a huge debate is going on about how to decide who starts as the infected first.

The team that goes infected first has a huge advantage, such as knowing if there is a tank or witch, and where.

Once a team is infected/survivor first, that will carry on to the next level.

This is what usually happens:
No Mercy - Level 1:
Team A = Plays survivors First
Team B = Plays infected First

No Mercy - Level 2:

etc.

My 2 suggestions to solve this:

Add a function/command/cvar? for us to enable/disable, where at the beginning of each level, the teams get switched to the other side. If this suggestion is worked on, make sure this command can be inserted into the config, so an admin doesn't have to be in-game in that server to activate the command.

Example:

No Mercy - Level 1:

No Mercy - Level 2:
Map loads, [New suggested function executes and swaps teams], so:
Team A = Plays infected First
Team B = Plays survivors First

And perhaps (not needed, but would be handy to have it) another function that will swap both of the teams' sides manually.

Also, do you accept donations via paypal? If you do, tell me the address.

Really hope you'll consider adding either or all of the suggestions!

Cheers:)

ChillyWI 02-01-2009 22:14

Pigfat... that's exactly what I suggested. ;) Good to see more support for the idea, though.

Downtown1 02-02-2009 02:51

I'd love to add ABBA support (as Pigfat is suggesting), if you turn on READY_DEBUG 1 and look at the code that is under #if READY_DEBUG you will see I tried to add to add support for it.. unfortunately I do not think the score is a networkable entity because I've tried doing everything I can think of, including scanning all the networked data in the rules/team manager entities for the score value.

I think the team score might be stored in a logical data map, or I might just be doing it wrong.. either way using sm_restartround to callvote restartcampaign does not swap the scores, it's the same thing as a round reset followed by a team swap.

Unfortunately in addition if the director spawns a tank/witch then after restarting the round that team will no longer get a tank/witch spawn.

------

In other words right now I do not think it's technically possible to do just with a plugin, there's probably a function somewhere in L4D that does it that we could SDKCall on, but I'm no good with disassembly so I haven't yet looked for one.

ChillyWI 02-02-2009 12:21

I know it's making it more complex, but what about using the code from the unscramble plugin to swap all players from one team to the other before the restart.

Then the only issue would be the tank/witch thing, which might be able to be addressed by setting these cvars to zero before resetting them back to their previous value after the restart:
Code:

sm_cvar versus_tank_chance_intro
sm_cvar versus_tank_chance_finale
sm_cvar versus_tank_chance
sm_cvar versus_witch_chance_intro
sm_cvar versus_witch_chance_finale
sm_cvar versus_witch_chance

If it's too much work before the SDK comes out, that's completely understandable as well. Just tossing ideas out to try helping. :)

Downtown1 02-02-2009 16:41

Swapping players is easy...... the problem is the scores don't get swapped.

Team A Score = 1024
Team B Score = 2048

Now I swap all the players.

Team B Score = 1024
Team A Score = 2048

See the problem?

ChillyWI 02-02-2009 18:09

Bah. The logic was flipped in my brain. I was thinking 1 restart vote + 1 manual team switch for all players, which would put the score on the right side for the A,B,B,A method but would also put the players back on the wrong side. ;)

EDIT: There's a hidden cvar called director_swap_teams. Any idea if that would help?

Downtown1 02-04-2009 23:19

Updated with a bugfix :).

• BUGFIX - Another attempt to fix tank/witch early spawn during ready mode by turning off director at the end of the round instead of the beginning of the round.

ottobohn 02-06-2009 22:57

Is it possible to have an auto ready cvar?

So we can enforce bots to be ready and force them in VS game play?

otto

AcidTester 02-07-2009 00:09

use /forcestart

ottobohn 02-07-2009 00:27

Would love for an automatic option for forcestart :D

otto

Downtown1 02-08-2009 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ottobohn (Post 757139)
Is it possible to have an auto ready cvar?

So we can enforce bots to be ready and force them in VS game play?

otto

Don't understand.. if you want to play player infected vs survivor bots, don't use my plugin instead use

Code:

sm_cvar sb_all_bot_team 1

ChillyWI 02-09-2009 14:41

Downtown1... a possible solution to all of the idiots complaining about your plugin, and one that actually makes sense and still works for CAL...

Make it so your plugin automatically disables if sv_password isn't set.

I understand that some people might want to run your plugin in a non-password setting, but due to matchmaking I think most L4D plugins should really follow this procedure.

Downtown1 02-09-2009 15:57

I could do that, but I think the real problem is that players can join the server from a lobby even if it has a sv_password set. What CAL needs to do is add a "sv_search_key calmatch<clanname>" to their config so random pubbers don't join CAL-configured servers by accident. The TWL config already uses sv_search_key so you don't see anyone complaining about joining TWL servers.

I suggest posting there http://forums.caleague.com/forumdisplay.php?f=241 about this problem.

Downtown1 02-10-2009 02:22

0.14.1 RECALLED

I just had a scrim where the witch still spawned early on BH2. Also in the last 4 days I've been using this version, it seems that all the tanks spawn (after ready mode is over) as early as possible, that is at the earliest flow interval possible.

My deepest regrets go out to anyone who has downloaded this in 0.14.1 and found the earlier tank spawns to be a nuisance. I will test future versions for a longer period of time before releasing it.

wannabeuk 02-13-2009 14:20

Will be testing this over the next couple of days, and if it works as i think it will, we will be using this in the wireplay l4d ladder ( l4d.wireplay.co.uk )

Downtown1 02-16-2009 04:16

I believe I got something solid working to fix the witch/tank spawning in ready round, just gotta test it out in a few scrims and I will release it.

Also the next version will automatically disable itself by default if sv_search_key is "", this will prevent pubbers from joining a server just to find out it has the ready plugin running and not being able to vote back to lobby.

AcidTester 02-17-2009 08:15

I have no clues what to do if both:
director_force_tank 1
director_force_witch 1
director decide to spawn multiply witches, instead of mixing tanks/witches
i dont know this mechanism.
Any ideas to force dicector spawn multiply witches/tanks 50%/50% per map.
i just got 4-5 witches but no tank.
its also about thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...=84609&page=11

Downtown1 02-18-2009 02:16

0.14.2 released!
  • CVAR - l4d_ready_search_key_disable - disable the mod when sv_search_key is "", so pubbers don't join and be forced to ready up
  • BUGFIX - If witch spawns during ready round, she will spawn in the same spot during the live round.
  • BUGFIX - If tank spawns during ready round, he will spawn in a spot close to the beginning during the live round.

With all of the complaints about public players joining from lobbies and are forced to ready up (and not being able to vote back to lobby since voting is blocked), the solution I have made is automatically disable the ready up plugin when sv_search_key is ever "" for some reason.

Note that when sv_search_key is "", public players can join from the lobby by randomly finding your server (I believe this happens regardless of sv_password). By setting an sv_search_key only those people who connect to your server directly by IP or have the sv_search_key set (i.e. not pubbers) will be able to join your server.

Any leagues that are not currently using sv_search_key in their config are strongly encouraged to do so!

-------

For bugfixes, I did some testing of witches and tanks. If they do happen to spawn in ready mode, then I will simply respawn them again during the live round once the door opens -- this should mean no more needing to restart the map!. The tank might be in a slightly different position, but the witch will be in the same spot.