AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Zombie:Reloaded (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   [CS:GO] Zombie Plague 1.2.1 (Updated 01-Mar-2023) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=290657)

gubka 02-13-2017 13:19

Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 6.7

Quote:

Originally Posted by emialcaraz (Post 2495159)
Hello gubka, is possible to make that antidot don't teleport players to spawn?

Of course
PHP Code:

zp_human_antidot_spawn "1" // Antidot will sent client to respawn zone ? 

emialcaraz 02-23-2017 07:35

Hi gubka, will be nice if you can make a countdown for STUCK because people abuses of it.
For example, press STUCK and after 5 or 10 seconds teleport it. Here the code:
PHP Code:

#include <sourcemod>
#include <sdktools>
#include <sdkhooks>
#include <zombieplague>

#pragma newdecls required

/**
 * Record plugin info.
 **/
public Plugin UnStuck =
{

name            "[ZP] Addon: UnStuck",

author          "qubka (Nikita Ushakov)",     

description     "Addon for unstucking player and teleport them on respawn point",

version         "1.0",

url             "https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=290657"
}

// Array to store spawn origin
float gOrigin[MAXPLAYERS+1][3];

/**
 * Plugin is loading.
 **/
public void OnPluginStart(/*void*/)
{

// Create a command

RegConsoleCmd("zstuck"Command_Unstuck"Unstuck player from the another entity.");

// Hook spawn event

HookEvent("player_spawn"EventPlayerSpawnEventHookMode_Post);
}

/**
 * Handles the zstuck command. Unstuck player from the another entity.
 * @param clientIndex        The client index.
 * @param iArguments        The number of arguments that were in the argument string.
 **/ 
public Action Command_Unstuck(int clientIndexint iArguments)
{

#pragma unused clientIndex

// Validate client

if(!IsPlayerExist(clientIndex))
    {
        return;
    }

/* 
     * Checks to see if a player would collide with MASK_SOLID. (i.e. they would be stuck)
     * Inflates player mins/maxs a little bit for better protection against sticking.
     * Thanks to Andersso for the basis of this function.
     */

// Initialize vector variables

float flOrigin[3];

float flMax[3]; 

float flMin[3]; 

// Get client's location

GetClientAbsOrigin(clientIndexflOrigin);

// Get the client's min and max size vector

GetClientMins(clientIndexflMin);

GetClientMaxs(clientIndexflMax);

// Starts up a new trace hull using a global trace result and a customized trace ray filter

TR_TraceHullFilter(flOriginflOriginflMinflMaxMASK_SOLIDFilterStuckclientIndex);

// Returns if there was any kind of collision along the trace ray

if(TR_DidHit())
    {

// Teleport player back on the previus spawn point
        //TeleportEntity(clientIndex, gOrigin[clientIndex], NULL_VECTOR, NULL_VECTOR);

CreateTimer(5.0teleportclientIndex);

PrintToChat(clientIndex"\x04[ZOMBIE PLAGUE]\x03 in 5 seconds you will be teleported.");
    }
    else
    {

// Emit fail sound

ClientCommand(clientIndex"play buttons/button11.wav");    
    }
}

public 
Action teleport(Handle hTimerany clientIndex)
{
TeleportEntity(clientIndexgOrigin[clientIndex], NULL_VECTORNULL_VECTOR);

}
/**
 * Event callback (player_spawn)
 * The player is spawning.
 * @param gEventHook        The event handle.
 * @param gEventName        The name of the event.
 * @dontBroadcast           If true, event is broadcasted to all clients, false if not.
 **/
public Action EventPlayerSpawn(Event gEventHook, const char[] gEventNamebool dontBroadcast)
{

// Get real player index from event key

int clientIndex GetClientOfUserId(GetEventInt(gEventHook"userid")); 

#pragma unused clientIndex

// Validate client

if(!IsPlayerExist(clientIndex))
    {
        return;
    }

// Get client's position

GetClientAbsOrigin(clientIndexgOrigin[clientIndex]);
}

/*
 * Trace filtering functions
 */

/**
 * Trace filter.
 * @param clientIndex        The client index.
 * @param contentsMask        The contents mask.
 * @param victimIndex        The victim index.
 **/
public bool FilterStuck(int clientIndexint contentsMaskany victimIndex
{
    return (
clientIndex != victimIndex);

I tested that code and works perfectly.

Here i make a new extra item: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=294249 look it!

loveava 02-28-2017 13:34

Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 6.4

Quote:

Originally Posted by gubka (Post 2471819)

Any plugin like ammo auto save bank like in cs 1.6 ?
Or maybe some settings to do? Sorry, but im new in sourcemode.

And i have a problem with my server,i install all of this and sometime the server drop me off.. In console i find this : Host_Error: CL_ReadPreserveEnt: u.m_nNewEntity == MAX_EDICTS

Or maybe anyone can help me with this? Only me i have this problem whith my server when i install this addons ?

later edit : on your server i receive this error in console,after kick me
Quote:

CSoundEmitterSystemBase::GetParametersForSoun d: No such sound FirstPerson.Zombie.Master.Male.Idle
CSoundEmitterSystemBase::GetParametersForSoun d: No such sound FirstPerson.Zombie.Master.Male.Idle
Player: love-AvA - Damage Given
-------------------------
Player: love-AvA - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from "Rick" - 109 in 3 hits
CSoundEmitterSystemBase::GetParametersForSoun d: No such sound FirstPerson.Zombie.Master.Male.StabMiss
CSoundEmitterSystemBase::GetParametersForSoun d: No such sound FirstPerson.Zombie.Master.Male.StabMiss
Player: love-AvA - Damage Given
Player: love-AvA - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from "Rick" - 109 in 3 hits
CColorCorrectionSystem: Missing ''
0: Reinitialized 4 predictable entities

alesteffann 03-05-2017 10:28

Hello gubka can you help me out please how do i change the models?because i dont see any configuration file

loveava 03-07-2017 13:31

It's only me heaving problem with this addons? I mean,it's only me heaving the max edicts problem when this addons it's installed on my server?

amstel 03-09-2017 13:23

Gubka, tell me please why I'm getting the error:
Metamod-fatal :cry:
I use Metamod: Source: 1.10.6
********************** SourceMod: 1.8.0
CSGO
PatchVersion = 1.35.6.8

sHoC 03-10-2017 17:48

The zombie escape addon, dosent work at all, I just tryed to install with sourcemod-1.9.0 and metamod-1.10.6, and I got this errors in logs
Quote:

L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: Info (map "ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4") (file "errors_20170310.log")
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load extension "zombiemod.ext": error code 0000007e
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_addon_claws.smx": Native "ZM_IsPlayerZombie" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_addon_enviroment.smx": Native "ZM_IsRoundStarted" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_addon_escape.smx": Native "ZM_IsPlayerZombie" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_addon_zmenu.smx": Native "ZM_GetNumberZombieClass" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_zclasses_agirl.smx": Native "ZM_RegisterZombieClass" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_zclasses_fast.smx": Native "ZM_RegisterZombieClass" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_zclasses_tank.smx": Native "ZM_RegisterZombieClass" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:16:15: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zm_zclasses_zpsyh.smx": Native "ZM_RegisterZombieClass" was not found
L 03/10/2017 - 23:22:02: Error log file session closed.

gubka 03-10-2017 21:26

Quote:

This module is tested on the following Sourcemod & Metamod versions or newer.
Metamod:Source: 1.10.6
SourceMod: 1.8.0
but not for 1.9.0, you have code there you can recompile module by your-self

sHoC 03-11-2017 07:54

I compiled the source codes with SM 1.9.0 but nothing, I still get that errors in logs, also I tryed to run the addon with SM 1.8.0 and again I didnt work same errors... what should I do ?

sHoC 03-12-2017 16:27

As you can see Ze addon dosent work properly.
http://i.imgur.com/4Pa831l.png