AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CSGO] Advanced Vip System (Abandoned) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=320113)

Mesharsky How2Kill 12-04-2019 16:16

[CSGO] Advanced Vip System (Abandoned)

5 Attachment(s)
Project abandomed (shiat code).

Use this plugin instead: CLICK HERE

Sincronic 12-05-2019 13:59

Re: [CSGO] Advanced Vip System

Hello. Can u add unlimited ammo and no reload ?

Mesharsky How2Kill 12-06-2019 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincronic (Post 2675814)
Hello. Can u add unlimited ammo and no reload ?

Sure i can, can you link me a plugin with unlimited ammo and no reload so i can add a check flag to that plugin by "FindConVar function" so unlimited ammo and no reload will be only for a VIP players.

I won't implement this feature into my main plugin as i want it to be quite simple, i don't edit vip plugin for some crazy stuff like unlimited ammo :D

If you have any ideas i can do modules in that case, so you can give me some feature that you want to be a part of the VIP system and then i can make that feature integrated with my plugin so it will just work as you want :)

Tell me if that suits you ;).

If you won't find the unlimited ammo plugin with no reload i can write it for you in few days when i will get some time, at this moment im working so don't have much free time to write it myself.

imemix 12-06-2019 03:14

how do i add people do vip ?

Notifications 12-06-2019 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by imemix (Post 2675864)
how do i add people do vip ?

Default flag for vip is "o"
So, give the person you wish to have VIP the flag "o" and they'll be classed as a VIP.

imemix 12-06-2019 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Notifications (Post 2675865)
Default flag for vip is "o"
So, give the person you wish to have VIP the flag "o" and they'll be classed as a VIP.

which folder to give them the o flag ?

Mesharsky How2Kill 12-06-2019 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by imemix (Post 2675866)
which folder to give them the o flag ?

The same way like you give yourself admin on the server :)?
So you can go to csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs
edit admins_simple.ini

And put
"STEAMID" "o" which "o" = flag

Mesharsky How2Kill 12-08-2019 00:29

1 Attachment(s)
Update

PHP Code:

Version "1.7" >> Fix error  [SMException reportedClient 1 is not connected :). 

:bacon!:

Sincronic 12-08-2019 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesharsky How2Kill (Post 2675852)
Sure i can, can you link me a plugin with unlimited ammo and no reload so i can add a check flag to that plugin by "FindConVar function" so unlimited ammo and no reload will be only for a VIP players.

I won't implement this feature into my main plugin as i want it to be quite simple, i don't edit vip plugin for some crazy stuff like unlimited ammo :D

If you have any ideas i can do modules in that case, so you can give me some feature that you want to be a part of the VIP system and then i can make that feature integrated with my plugin so it will just work as you want :)

Tell me if that suits you ;).

If you won't find the unlimited ammo plugin with no reload i can write it for you in few days when i will get some time, at this moment im working so don't have much free time to write it myself.

This is it ?
Code:

SetEntProp(Weapon, Prop_Send, "m_iClip1", 32);
                                        SetEntProp(Weapon, Prop_Send, "m_iClip2", 32);

Mesharsky How2Kill 12-11-2019 13:41

1 Attachment(s)
Update

PHP Code:

Version "1.8" >> Restored the freevip from hr to hr, and some major fixes in the code

The new fature adds some cvars, so you can enable freevip from specific hour example: 8pm and all the players will have FreeVIP until 8 AM.
Configurable by cvars.