AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [NMRiH] Simple respawn the players (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=301290)

mostten 09-15-2017 10:14

[NMRiH] Simple respawn the players

3 Attachment(s)
Hello every gays!:grrr:
This plugin will be enable respawn players by admin that work fine in Survival mode and objective mode.

[Admin Commands]
1. sm_rsp: Open respawn menu;
2. sm_rspall: NMRiH respawn all players;

v1.1:
Added 3.sm_rspme: Respawn self;
Added 4.sm_killall: Kills all players, then ends the round;
Added 5.sm_freezeplayers: Freezes all players;
Added 6.sm_unfreezeplayers: Unfreezes all players;
Added 7.sm_freezezombies: Freezes all zombies;
Added 8.sm_unfreezezombies: Unfreezes all zombies;
Added 9.sm_restround: Restarts round immediately;

[Link]
Email:[email protected]
QQ:673542016

[Tip]
Sorry for my english....

mostten 01-17-2019 02:01

Re: [NMRiH] Simple respawn the players

Updated....Remove sm_rspallaim command.

EmoPig 02-01-2019 09:40

Hey! First of all, thank you for this great plugin. Secondly, I would like to report a bug (at least I think it's a bug).

Scenario:
- I open up the respawn menu, I respawn a certain player, everything goes according to the plan.
- Now, if he dies after being respawned by me, he gets automatically respawned by the server in exactly 5 seconds. Is that normal? Can I turn that off and control the respawn system manually?

I'm asking because I respawn players only if they join late or crash, and I don't want them to be automatically respawned every time they die, that would ruin the whole fun.

I'd like to specify that only the players that have been previously respawned by me get automatically respawned by the server once they die; all the other players that have never been respawned by me are not affected, once they die, they stay dead, like it should normally be.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

mostten 02-12-2019 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmoPig (Post 2637615)
Hey! First of all, thank you for this great plugin. Secondly, I would like to report a bug (at least I think it's a bug).

Scenario:
- I open up the respawn menu, I respawn a certain player, everything goes according to the plan.
- Now, if he dies after being respawned by me, he gets automatically respawned by the server in exactly 5 seconds. Is that normal? Can I turn that off and control the respawn system manually?

I'm asking because I respawn players only if they join late or crash, and I don't want them to be automatically respawned every time they die, that would ruin the whole fun.

I'd like to specify that only the players that have been previously respawned by me get automatically respawned by the server once they die; all the other players that have never been respawned by me are not affected, once they die, they stay dead, like it should normally be.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Was fixed:)

EmoPig 02-15-2019 09:17

Thank you very much, it's perfect now!

mostten 03-05-2020 09:09

Removed DHooks.

phoenix0001 03-09-2020 07:02

:bacon!::bacon!::bacon!:This update is perfect