AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   TFDodgeball (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Solved sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=177054)

Nikey646 01-27-2012 04:11

sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue

In my dodgeball server, i noticed when ever using sm_dodgeball_rocket, it didnt work oddly.

Yesterday when i was trying a map, it also didnt work, and i thought it was just the map. Today when i went to try it, it did the exact same thing as when i did it on the new map, and then i noticed that the entire dodgeball plugin was unloaded and had to change map to get it to reload onto the server....

i didnt think of grabbing the errors from the console, and i have logging turned off, so when theres no one on my server, i'll go and grab the errors and report them here (:

just on a side note, i remember the errors are around 370, and it was something to do with finding the next rocket spawning entity.

**Edit**

And the Console Errors Decide to Strike!

Spoiler

Thats on tfdb_castle, not sure what version :P if you want to decompile and check it, download it from my websites map host

Yalamix 01-27-2012 09:29

Re: sm_dodgeball_rocket red/blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikey646 (Post 1639088)
In my dodgeball server, i noticed when ever using sm_dodgeball_rocket, it didnt work oddly.

Yesterday when i was trying a map, it also didnt work, and i thought it was just the map. Today when i went to try it, it did the exact same thing as when i did it on the new map, and then i noticed that the entire dodgeball plugin was unloaded and had to change map to get it to reload onto the server....

i didnt think of grabbing the errors from the console, and i have logging turned off, so when theres no one on my server, i'll go and grab the errors and report them here (:

just on a side note, i remember the errors are around 370, and it was something to do with finding the next rocket spawning entity.

Weird... I wish I knew how to program so I could help you somehow.
You should try reinstalling the plugin or installing this one instead.
Good Luck! :)

Nikey646 01-27-2012 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yalamix (Post 1639185)
Weird... I wish I knew how to program so I could help you somehow.
You should try reinstalling the plugin or installing this one instead.
Good Luck! :)

Lol, start setting my server up from scratch? Naw, its not like any of the admins know how to use the command, and then 3 admins have the ability to restart the server, so it's all good, not to mention that theres rtv/end map vote incase it shuts down on its own....

Yalamix 01-27-2012 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikey646 (Post 1639213)
Lol, start setting my server up from scratch? Naw, its not like any of the admins know how to use the command, and then 3 admins have the ability to restart the server, so it's all good, not to mention that theres rtv/end map vote incase it shuts down on its own....

All right then...

asherkin 01-28-2012 11:05

Perhaps you should have tried reading the documentation provided:
Quote:

Originally Posted by asherkin (Post 1182019)
sm_dodgeball_rocket <team> - Fires a rocket from the specified teams next launcher, team can be either 2 (red) or 3 (blue).

i.e. sm_dodgeball_rocket 2 to launch a red rocket.

Nikey646 01-28-2012 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by asherkin (Post 1639861)
Perhaps you should have tried reading the documentation provided

Reading that would help... Thx and Sorry Asherkin (:

asherkin 01-28-2012 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikey646 (Post 1639866)
Thx and Sorry Asherkin (:

No problem, glad you're enjoying TFDB :P