AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic / General Chat (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prowlers Hero Pack (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=31239)

Prowler 10-06-2004 00:32

Prowlers Hero Pack

1 Attachment(s)
Decided to post a Pack of all the heros that i've made/editied with customised code, you will have to note that ALOT of these heros need each other to work properly, for instance you cannot simply load in anubis and expect his extra damages to work with the stock heros.

This pack uses 1.17.5
Supported for AMX 9.8a, AMX 9.9 and AMXX 0.20 - Thanks to JTP10181 for his Triple Compiler :)

Version 1.2a changes:
Added 9.8a and AMXX 0.20 support
Removed Invisible man Temporarily

Version 1.2 changes:
+Added New version of Choob
+Added New hero Tracer
+Added Modded version of Medic
+Added Modded version of billgates
+Fixed Punisher and pistol clip limit so it works better
+Changed anubis,headcrab,dracula to be more efficient

Version 1.1 changes:
+now announces how much xp you got and who you got it from
+On game commencing all players are stripped of their powers and are returrned at the end of round (this makes the first round ALWAYS a pistol round for everyone)
+Cvar added sh_Allowtime that when set will only allow you to drop heros in the first 20 seconds of the round, or when dead. default is on (1)
+Punisher and Pistol now have Clip limits, punisher's default is set to 2 extra clips, pistols at 3. after using these extra clips you will be forced to reload, it will then reset your extra clips, if you reload between this, it resets your extra clips.
+Removed Wolverine/Masters Hp gain display, was not important and was cancelling out other more important HUD messages.

Basic

Custom Heros included: [Made by me]
AntiHero
Forearm
Gamblor
HeadCrab
Master
Pistol
Stalker
Tracer
Choob

Edited Heros: [only edited, not made by me]
Anubis
Blade
Bomberman
Dracula
HobGoblin
Hulk
HumanTorch
Punisher
Ninja
Wolverine
Bill Gates
Medic

Also Included: SuperHero Mod Core Modded with weapon modifiers.
IMPORTANT:
This is the latest Superhero Mod Core as of this post (1.17.5) and therefore previous versions may lose their XP if they use this. CONSULT THE 1.17.5 NEWS POST BEFORE INSTALLING THIS

Detailed

Custom Heroes

AntiHero:
Designed to fight back certain heroes, If he is set on fire by human torch, he will set them on fire too (getting a kill if you kill them too) He will also be ignored by all hulks (but hulk wont work if you have him) and blades extra pistol damage if you have dracula has no effect.

Forearm:
On key down any enemys close to you will be UberSlapped, send them flying around the map, if its a high map and they dont have gravity watch them plummet to their doom afterwards, if no enemies are in range your ultimite is not used.

Gamblor:
Randomly get a number of advantages, or one of the few disadvantages, ranging from having 500 hp, perm no-clip to being burried in the ground or becomming a human time bomb!

HeadCrab:
Hit the enemy in the head and get given 25% of the damage done back into your health. This hero is Customised to work with my edited Dracula hero in order to display HUD messages showing amount of HP drained.

Master:
200 HP, 200 AP, 25% more M3 damage, more M3 speed and reflect 25% of SMG damage done to you back at the person shooting (unless using an SMG yourself) This hero is made compaitable with my edited Anubis hero.

Pistol: - Requires 1.17.5
25% more Pistol damage with Punisher, If used with my edited punisher and you use drop weapon for Punisher, Pistol will ignore it and give you improved (no drop) mode.

Stalker:
Barely visible, cannot be seen reliably without sensory powers and even then you will have trouble, Can only use knife when you have this hero, good for sneaking up on people, even if they are looking directly at you

Tracer:
Can see bullet tracers, Red for Terrorists, Blue for CT's

Edited Heroes

Anubis:
This version is edited To show extra damages done by Hobgoblin, Pistol, Master, Blade and wolverine. if you do not have the edited versions in this pack for these heros then the extra damages for them will not work.

Blade:
Works correctly with the included Dracula, will also show extra damages done if you have the edited anubis

Bomberman:
Has a timer to stop more than one bomb exploits (dropping 4 bombs all at once, killing anyone instantly)

Dracula:
Shows HUD message for how much HP drained, you will get +<amount>HP for Dracula, and ++<amount>HP if you have both Dracula and HeadCrab

HobGoblin:
Edited so extra damages are shown by my edited Anubis

Hulk:
Edited to work with my AntiHero power

HumanTorch:
Edited to work with my AntiHero power

Punisher: - Requires 1.17.5
This version is modified to work correctly with Pistol and my edited ninja, he also has a clip limiter so that after a set amount of clips he is forced to reload.

Ninja:
Edited so that when in ninja mode you are FORCED to use tmp, usp or knife, if used with edited punisher and drop weapon is on this will be ignored for tmp and usp whilst in ninja mode.

Wolverine:
made compatable with anubis to show extra knife damage

Medic:
Will heal People close to you when key is held down at 2hp/0.1 seconds (20 hp a second) to a max of 200, Heal points are regenerated when key is not being held, will auto heal self at 3hp a second up to 100, and then 1.5 up to max health

BillGates:
Made the buy functions work, you will need to bind a key to "purchase" in order for this hero to work, also added an ability to save your current weapon configuration that is re-called every new round to save you having to re-buy weapons.

Modified Super Hero Mod Core: *SEE IMPORTANT AT TOP OF POST*
This is version 1.17.5 of the Super hero mod core with XP gained messages, 20 second hero drop time limiter, when a new game commences all players are removed of their powers which are re-added at the back of the first round and Weapon modifiers for your XP(see below)

Current modifiers are set at:

USP = 1.25
DEAGLE = 1.25
GLOCK18 = 1.25
ELITE = 1.4
P228 = 1.4
FIVESEVEN = 1.4

XM1014 = 0.8
M3 = 1.25

MP5NAVY = 0.8
UMP45 = 1.0
P90 = 1.0
TMP = 1.0
MAC10 = 1.0

AWP = 1.0
M4A1 = 1.0
FAMAS = 1.1
GALI = 1.1

AK47 = 1.0
AUG = 1.0
SG552 = 1.0
G3SG1 = 0.7
SG550 = 0.5
M249 = 1.1
SCOUT = 1.5

HEGRENADE = 2.0
KNIFE = 2.0

C4 = 1.0
SMOKEGRENADE = 1.0
FLASHBANG = 1.0

NOTE: If you wish to change these values, go to line 2733 on the superheromod.sma code and change them to what you desire, do so only if you know what you are doing however. This file will also need to be compiled as either superheromodvault or superheromodmysql before it will work.

Although i have done alot of edditing to these heros all except my own heros bare the original credits in the source files, as i wish to retain the credits for these well written heros.

If you have ANY problems with this pack please let me know, either posting here, or Mailing me at Prowler[+]egn[dot]com[dot]au Please, try and making your questions as informative as possible so i can help you as much as possible, all bug reports as much information is as possible is helpful

Fatebringer 10-06-2004 16:14

I like the Anubis/Extra damage stuff showing up in the HUD. Good idea.

You warned us that the pack only worked with AMX 0.9.9. Is that only the core, or the heroes also?

imported_velcroy 10-06-2004 17:36

if it is then you could just recompile it for amxmodx if you have it that is.

Prowler 10-07-2004 01:48

I mainly wanted to imply that it is only supported for amx 9.9 wether it works or not in other versions i havent tested. The core is the latest 1.17.5 which i think is compaitable with all versions of amx(x) the heros themselves most if not all will work with amx 9.8a however i dont have amxx installed and have therefore done no testing and so i dont support it yet

Prowler 10-07-2004 08:07

Updated to version 1.1, check the orignal post for details.

imported_velcroy 10-07-2004 10:44

yeah i downloaded the pack, and i compiled every thing and it all works so if you would like me to i will post it for every one. oh yeah and if you could tell me how to post zipped folders.

-velcroy

Chivas2973 10-07-2004 13:39

1 Attachment(s)
attach zip like this

imported_velcroy 10-07-2004 15:36

i have tried but it will only let me post files instead of a whole folder for some reason.

Chivas2973 10-07-2004 15:40

the zip file must be under 1000 kb I think

imported_velcroy 10-07-2004 17:47

ok, ill try it.