AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   HL1 Servers (HLDS) (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Problem with NET_SendPacket ERROR: Operation not permitted (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=224789)

gui1porpis 08-28-2013 09:09

Problem with NET_SendPacket ERROR: Operation not permitted

Hello guys, I'm having problems with this error mentioned in the title, is appearing in my four servers, did several tests, put up with the original server (without addons) this error appears. This error is difficult GameME update. I am using the version of HLDS build: 6027 (linux). does anyone have any solution?

Thank you.

Note: Beta version of Windows comes HLDS build: 6132. The Linux HLDS build: 6027, is this normal? Because the windows HLDS not appear this ERROR.

HalfLife 08-28-2013 11:53

Re: Problem with NET_SendPacket ERROR: Operation not permitted

Remove -autoupdate from startup parameter.

gui1porpis 08-28-2013 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalfLife (Post 2023376)
Remove -autoupdate from startup parameter.

Not resolved.
my line start:
Code:

./hlds_linux -condebug -console +ip ****** +port 27001 -game cstrike -insecure +map de_dust2 +maxplayers 32 +exec plugins.ini +fps_max 100 +alias fps_max wait +sys_ticrate 100 +alias sys_ticrate wait +sv_visiblemaxplayers 32 +alias sv_visiblemaxplayers wait -debug

HalfLife 08-29-2013 10:35

I don't use linux but I think you should use hlds_run not hlds_linux.

joshknifer 08-29-2013 13:55

You could also try removing the map from the startup

HalfLife 08-29-2013 14:30

Try something like this (this is for mine and it is for Windows just replace it with your's):
PHP Code:

-game cstrike +servercfgfile server.cfg +maxplayers 32 +map de_dust2 -port 27017 

And if not working, try to run it with hlds_run as I said before.

gui1porpis 08-29-2013 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalfLife (Post 2024262)
Try something like this (this is for mine and it is for Windows just replace it with your's):
PHP Code:

-game cstrike +servercfgfile server.cfg +maxplayers 32 +map de_dust2 -port 27017 

And if not working, try to run it with hlds_run as I said before.

Line to start the server is normal that I posted is the line that shows the LOG when the server crashes, but I asked for the owner of the company and told me that is hlds_run, which I think plays run hlds_linux. But on the parameters of the line as + map etc, also tried and failed ... the error appears when I send a command via rcon, as mp_timelimit, mp_startmoney, and the stranger that affect the GameME, not funcioa well, he speaks that served ta on (uptime), FPS, and the current map, but players and statistics he not recorded.

-EDIT-

Solved! Lacked release the IP's. GameME had changed some IP's in trouble at the weekend.