AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anti-zoom (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=1253)

ArtAttack 04-20-2004 18:11

Anti-zoom

1 Attachment(s)
This plugin prevents all players from using the zoom of weapons such as AWP,...

Thanks to St3AmEr

/|\ Updated /|\

Changelog :

1.2 : Added new cvar "sv_unzoom"
  • - Set to "1" to drop the player's weapon if he wants to use the zoom
    - Set to "2" to change the player's weapon with his latest one, if he wants to use zoom
    - Set to "3" to slap the player by 5HP if he wants to use zoom
1.1 : Added new cvar "sv_antizoom". Set it to "1" to enable the plugin
1.0 : First release

AssKicR 04-20-2004 18:21

may i sugguest this change..... If i player tryes to zoom, it just won't work

Code:
/* AMXModX script * * Anti-zoom plugin by ArtAttack * * This plugin prevents all players from using the zoom of weapons such as AWP,... * If a player wants to use the zoom, he will drop his primary weapon. * * Thanks to St3AmEr * */   #include <amxmodx> public zoom(id) {    message_begin(MSG_ONE, gmsgSetFOV, {0,0,0}, id)    write_byte(90) //NO Zooming    message_end()    return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_init() {   register_plugin("anti-zoom", "1.0", "ArtAttack")   register_event("SetFOV","zoom","b","1<90")   return   PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

also i see no use for this plugin =/

ArtAttack 04-20-2004 18:34

I thought it could make awp maps funny...
But you're right there's no really use.

(i just tested it on AMXx 0.16 ; win32 ; steam)

Regulate 04-27-2004 00:50

Question, is there a command to enable/disable this? So like if i want to disable scoped weapons, but instead just make the scopes not work? :)

ArtAttack 04-27-2004 03:36

not right now but i'll try to update the plug with this option

BigBaller 04-27-2004 04:41

Doing that would just be a simple cvar you could create to enable/disable that feature, I would see a use for that if you were on a map like awp_map or awp_city.

ArtAttack 04-30-2004 19:23

/|\Updated/|\

Please read the first post. I'll take care about the maps later.

QwertyAccess 04-30-2004 19:27

hehe
amx_fov command feature would be nice
amx_fov ArtAttack -80
omgz0rs my view is fuxed or you could make a script to change fov to zoom in for admins (some mods dont let ya change fov anless the server changes it for ya)

FlyingMongoose 04-30-2004 20:02

I know a use for it, and I hope you don't mind that I altered it to add a 4th case which is AssKicR's no zoom period function

Here's the use, often times my clanmates and I decide we want to practice our firing...without scopes. It makes for quite an interesting considering the innaccuracy of the AWP when it is not scoped.

QwertyAccess 04-30-2004 20:05

i remember people who aim bot with awp without scope hehe it was funny some guy was running down a hall shooting people left and right head shots.