AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Scripting Help (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   crash server (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=298865)

dailar 06-24-2017 12:28

crash server

1 Attachment(s)
Code:

L 06/24/2017 - 15:11:19: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "Zombie_Giant_LE.amxx", version "1.0")
L 06/24/2017 - 15:11:19: [AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "set_pev")
L 06/24/2017 - 15:11:19: [AMXX]    [0] Zombie_Giant_LE.sma::client_PreThink (line 686)

server crashing every 20 min or 30 min

Celena Luna 06-25-2017 07:05

Re: crash server

This is a private plugins.
The leak version probably got bug.
Contact the original Author (Dias) for the support (if he want to)

P/S: You can't bump the topic if it before 14 days

Natsheh 06-26-2017 06:01

It doesnt matter if its private or public, he posted the sma if he doesnt have any experiences in coding, post it at suggestions and request section...

DjSoftero 06-26-2017 06:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsheh (Post 2531778)
It doesnt matter if its private or public, he posted the sma if he doesnt have any experiences in coding, post it at suggestions and request section...

why fixing old plugin, which probably has been updated by the creator? Just buy the working one

Natsheh 06-26-2017 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjSoftero (Post 2531791)
why fixing old plugin, which probably has been updated by the creator? Just buy the working one

Several reasons..

The author is unreachable..
The author no longer support or left scripting..

Alot other stuff...

dailar 06-26-2017 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natsheh (Post 2531858)
Several reasons..

The creator is unreachable..
The creator no longer support or left scripting..

Alot other stuff...

i already ask dias he told me i leave cs 1.6
and he dont care if you use his [plugin's or no and he wan't help any one !!

hornet 06-26-2017 17:22

This is why, for years and years and years, people such as myself, and all of the other approvers, mods, and admins, say, do not buy a plugin without its source code! Not only is it illegal for someone to sell a plugin without the source, its simply common sense - the reason people like dias try to hide their source code is because the code is absolute trash. Buy your plugins from a respectable programmer.

@dailar, is this the last error you see before the server shut down? Otherwise I could think of literally 50 reasons why a zombie plague server is crashing.

dailar 06-27-2017 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornet (Post 2531902)
This is why, for years and years and years, people such as myself, and all of the other approvers, mods, and admins, say, do not buy a plugin without its source code! Not only is it illegal for someone to sell a plugin without the source, its simply common sense - the reason people like dias try to hide their source code is because the code is absolute trash. Buy your plugins from a respectable programmer.

@dailar, is this the last error you see before the server shut down? Otherwise I could think of literally 50 reasons why a zombie plague server is crashing.

@hornet dias make his plugin's dont work if you dont make debug

only this bug befor crash and only the bug in erorr logo

DjSoftero 06-27-2017 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornet (Post 2531902)

dias sells sma, no need to write it. Dailar just found this outdated relic on the internet and wants us to fix it.