AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D & L4D2] Anomaly (1.13) [25-Jan-2024] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321872)

Silvers 03-04-2020 15:46

[L4D & L4D2] Anomaly (1.13) [25-Jan-2024]

14 Attachment(s)

About:
  • Inspired by the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game series.
  • Something I wanted to create for years and slowly wrote over the past year.
  • Video demonstration - Thanks to "L4D2Noob"!

Features:
  • Randomly spawns on any map after players pass a certain flow distance. Specify with cvars.
  • Spawns in the same place for both Versus teams.
  • Slowly moves around and can move up/down stairs etc.
  • Electrocutes Survivors, Witches, Common and Special Infected.
  • Only possible for 1 to spawn and exist at a time. Please do not request for multiple Anomalies.

Damage Type Values: (used by the "l4d_anomaly_type_*" cvars). Add values together.
Spoiler

• "Dragokas" - ideas and testing.
  • "xZk" - testing.

Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)

PHP Code:

sm_anomaly    // Create an Anomaly where your crosshair is pointing.
sm_anom       // Create an Anomaly near you using the random spawn placement system. [Optional arg: number of seconds until spawn].
sm_anomoff    // Removes any active anomaly. 

CVars:

Saved to l4d_anomaly.cfg in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\ folder.

PHP Code:

// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
l4d_anomaly_allow "1"

// How close entities must be to the anomaly before being struck.
l4d_anomaly_damage_distance "200.0"

// 0.0=Off, also disables effects. The amount of damage to deal to Common Infected when being struck.
l4d_anomaly_damage_infected "20"

// 0.0=Off, also disables effects. The amount of damage to deal to Special Infected when being struck.
l4d_anomaly_damage_special "20"

// 0.0=Off, also disables effects. The amount of damage to deal to Survivors when being struck.
l4d_anomaly_damage_survivor "10"

// How often to damage entities within range.
l4d_anomaly_damage_time "1.5"

// 0.0=Off, also disables effects. The amount of damage to deal to Witches when being struck.
l4d_anomaly_damage_witch "50"

// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
l4d_anomaly_modes ""

// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
l4d_anomaly_modes_off ""

// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
l4d_anomaly_modes_tog "0"

// Ignore shooting players who are moving slower than this: 0=Off, 1=Stationary, 2=Crouch walking, 3=Walking.
l4d_anomaly_movement "1"

// How far can random sparks shoot out. These do not affect players and only visual effect.
l4d_anomaly_random_dist "200.0"

// 0.0=Off. Display random sparks and sound after this many seconds maximum.
l4d_anomaly_random_max "5.0"

// 0.0=Off. Display random sparks and sound after this many seconds minimum.
l4d_anomaly_random_min "2.0"

// 0.0=Off. Automatically spawns anomaly when Survivors pass between this minimum and maximum map flow distance percent.
l4d_anomaly_spawn_max "70.0"

// 0.0=Off. Automatically spawns anomaly when Survivors pass between this minimum and maximum map flow distance percent.
l4d_anomaly_spawn_min "20.0"

// The type of damage to deal to Common Infected.
l4d_anomaly_type_infected "33554432"

// The type of damage to deal to Special Infected.
l4d_anomaly_type_special "16777216"

// The type of damage to deal to Survivors.
l4d_anomaly_type_survivor "16777216"

//The type of damage to deal to Witches.
l4d_anomaly_type_witch "64"

// Anomaly plugin version.
l4d_anomaly_version 

Changes:
Code:

1.13 (23-Jan-2024)
    - Added cvar "l4d_anomaly_movement" to control if players can be moving or stationary to be ignored anomaly. Requested by "JustMadMan".
    - Changes to fix the Anomaly being able to damage through floors. Thanks to "JustMadMan" for reporting.

1.12 (10-Jan-2024)
    - Fixed the "l4d_anomaly_modes_tog" cvar detecting Versus and Survival modes incorrectly.

1.11 (22-Nov-2023)
    - Added command "sm_anomoff" to remove all anomalies. Requested by "kochiurun119".
    - Changed command "sm_anom" to allow specifying a time until spawn, this overrides the minimum spawn flow distance. Requested by "kochiurun119".

1.10 (20-Sep-2022)
    - Added cvars "l4d_anomaly_type_infected", "l4d_anomaly_type_special", "l4d_anomaly_type_survivor" and "l4d_anomaly_type_witch" to control the damage type.
    - Requested by "Sam B".

1.9 (25-Jun-2022)
    - Changed the classname of the anomaly to prevent conflicts with other plugins that were expecting an actual "prop_physics" entity.

1.8 (18-Nov-2021)
    - Changed forward "L4D_OnGameModeChange" to be compatible with "Left4DHooks" plugin version 1.63 and newer.
    - Compatibility support for SourceMod 1.11. Fixed various warnings.
    - Removed some old unused code.

1.7 (12-Sep-2021)
    - Fixed plugin conflict with those detecting the "tank_rock" entity. Thanks to "sonic155" for reporting.
    - Now using the new "Left4DHooks" native and forward: "L4D_GetGameModeType" and "L4D_OnGameModeChange".
    - Requires "Left4DHooks" version "1.54" or newer.

1.6 (20-Jun-2021)
    - Fixed not deleting the Anomaly when the plugin was toggled off.

1.5 (10-Apr-2021)
    - Fixed affecting players who have not spawned and are Special Infected ghosts.
    - Fixed damage cvars not applying correctly to Special Infected.

1.4 (15-May-2020)
    - Replaced "point_hurt" entity with "SDKHooks_TakeDamage" function.

1.3 (10-May-2020)
    - Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
    - Various changes to tidy up code.

1.2 (01-Apr-2020)
    - Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.

1.1 (05-Mar-2020)
    - Now spawns in the same place for both Versus teams.

1.0 (04-Mar-2020)
    - Initial release.

Requirements:
  1. Uses Left 4 DHooks Direct plugin. Won't work without.
  2. L4D1: Requires adding the Tesla particles. See this post by Dragokas for the download. No source changes required.

Updating from 1.12 or older:
  • Cvars have changed: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.

Installation:
  • Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.

Dragokas 03-04-2020 16:11

Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anomaly (1.0) [04-Mar-2020]

Works perfectly. Thanks :)
I'm going to lure a witch there.

L4D2Noob 03-04-2020 21:27

I shot a video to show the anomalies to my players. Maybe it is useful to you as a demo. If I broke the rules with my link, just say, I will delete it.

Silvers 03-04-2020 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by L4D2Noob (Post 2685840)
I shot a video to show the anomalies to my players. Maybe it is useful to you as a demo. If I broke the rules with my link, just say, I will delete it.

Very cool thank you! I will add link to the first post.

TiTz 03-08-2020 09:44

Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anomaly (1.1) [05-Mar-2020]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvers (Post 2685812)
Requirements:
  1. Uses Left 4 DHooks Direct plugin. Won't work without.
  2. L4D1: Requires adding the Tesla particles. See this post by Dragokas for the download. No source changes required.
Installation:
  • Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.

Hi Silvers, this looks great - another great plugin! I've installed Left 4 DHooks Direct plugin but I'm a little confused about where stuff goe's in tesla-particle.zip

I put these 4 files into my Server and L4D client folders \left4dead\materials\particle

bendibeam.vmt.bz2
bendibeam.vtf.bz2
bendibeam.vmt
bendibeam.vtf

The anomaly works just fine ...

But how do my servers clients download the files ? i assume 'downloads_simple.ini' makes this automatic

If so where doe's 'downloads_simple.ini' go ?
The downloads folder?

Update - i figured it out - installed - SM File/Folder Downloader and Precacher https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=602270

put the downloads_simple.ini in configs ... an now clients download is

All's working great!

regards

Titz

Dragokas 03-08-2020 09:48

It is used by SM File/Folder Downloader and Precacher
I updated my post.

TiTz 03-08-2020 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragokas (Post 2686226)
It is used by SM File/Folder Downloader and Precacher
I updated my post.

Thanks Dragokas - i just figured it out ... just before you posted :) thanks for your reply ... hopfully this will help others installing it

L4D2Noob 03-09-2020 18:37

I propose for players to add a notification in the chat, which would tell the players that in a certain area of the map, you need to be careful.

If for example this is possible. I just remembered that in CS GO maps are divided into zones, and each zone has its own name.

Silvers 03-10-2020 02:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by L4D2Noob (Post 2686424)
I propose for players to add a notification in the chat, which would tell the players that in a certain area of the map, you need to be careful.

If for example this is possible. I just remembered that in CS GO maps are divided into zones, and each zone has its own name.

L4D/2 doesn't have any named areas.

L4D2Noob 03-10-2020 03:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvers (Post 2686457)
L4D/2 doesn't have any named areas.

In principle, there is another option, I hope this works. If the electric ball does not appear immediately when loading the card, but when passing through ...
На русском