AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anti FastFire v1.2 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=19362)

DarkSnow 10-15-2005 02:19

Anti FastFire v1.2

3 Attachment(s)
IS THIS SCRIPT SAFE FOR ME?
Due to many peope being worried that this plugin might be hazardus for their server since it easely will ban people that might not have cheated, i will clarify this:
This anti-cheat plugin is developed to be used for normal servers - not funservers. For those servers who not always have admins online, hosting normal cs servers using normal maps and who dont want their users abusued by speedhackers or rapidfirers - this is theirs plugin.

Use this on funservers at own risk.

Anti FastFire v1.1
This pluggin will detect and ban people that uses any external application that speeds up counter-strike either through the get_tick function or even through an application such as !xSpeedPro (http://www.foredu.com/speed_up)

Sorry if i am offending anybody by posting a link to a application that may be used as a cheat in counter-strike, but its better to deal with a problem insteand of pretending it doesnt exist - right?

Like my previous plugin, anti speedhack, this one is equaly simple. It measures the players active Bp/S - fired Bullets per Second. Normaly, a player is unable to fire (with normal weapons) more than MAXIMUM 14 bullets over a period of 1 second - where awm goes as low as about 0.6Bp/S to most rifles which i have mesured at max of 13Bp/S.

Simple enough, if anyone is firing a weapon faster than a cerain Bp/S you have a dirty cheater on your hands ;)

Modules:
None required / default libraries

Instructions
By a controllable cvar you can turn this plugin on/off;
"amx_af" | 1=on, 0=off - Default value = 1-on

Another cvar adjusts the sensetivety;
"amx_af_max" | Default value = 16 - Max Bp/S allowed before ban

New in v1.2:
"amx_af_amxban" | def.val=0 - Use amxbans? (requires amxbans plugin) 1=On ; 0=Off
"amx_af_bantime" | def.val=30 - Ban users for how long? (requires amxbans plugin)

Read the full included ReadME file before downloading the plugin!

Credits
XxAvalanchexX and xeroblood - For posting most of what i made my codebase (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=16877)
... and your truly, DarkSnow

Please send me any feedback, questions ect either on amxx forums (http://www.amxmodx.org/forums) or;
[email protected] - msn

Version history
v1.2 ] Added amxbans support
v1.1 ] Dissabled the debug text

Quote:

WARNING #2
I have not 100% tested it since the program i used to speed up the CS client also speeded up the dedicated
server equaly making it impossible for the server to know any timely difference. Im truly sory about that,
but as of right now i cant setup any other server so im hoping someone with the resources of doing so
will send me feedback about how it went.
To clear things up
In the readme.zip, you will find 2 documents - one is the complete readme and the other is the Bp/S table for all weapons in normal CS. Read the readme file and if you have any questions regarding Bp/S take a look at the document files.

License Model
The license form of this plugin is released open source under the terms of the GPL v2 which can be found here - http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

COVERED CODE IS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LICENSE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES THAT THE COVERED CODE IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE COVERED CODE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD ANY COVERED CODE PROVE DEFECTIVE IN ANY RESPECT, YOU (NOT THE INITIAL DEVELOPER OR ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR) ASSUME THE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS LICENSE. NO USE OF ANY COVERED CODE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.

Version 1.2 - Final
Legal: From v1.2, this plugin is OSI certified free software, meaning that it may be used even in commercial services, which were not allowed in previous versions.

Version difference: From v1.2, amxbans support has been added. Read more information above.

Software status: This plugin version is final, and will be unsuported futher on. For later updates on this plugin, lookup the pest spray plugin at darkdreams studios.

Thank you

Curryking 10-15-2005 03:31

What's about amxbans-support? Would be nice! ;-)

Cheers, Curry

DarkSnow 10-15-2005 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curryking
What's about amxbans-support? Would be nice! ;-)

Cheers, Curry

Yea, i will look into it.
Oh, and the code posted above generates a highly annoying text per second used for debugging. Im revising to v1.1.

kILL-jOY 10-15-2005 10:16

so would this accuse people who use powers on my server hackers???

EKS 10-15-2005 10:32

Its nice to see other ppl try to make anti cheat plugins. But i noticed one thing.

Your allways checking against a set max rounds pr second. And the diffrent weapons have diffrent rate of fire. Perhaps have a diffrent "Max" on the diffrent weapons

DarkSnow 10-15-2005 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by EKS
Its nice to see other ppl try to make anti cheat plugins. But i noticed one thing.

Your allways checking against a set max rounds pr second. And the diffrent weapons have diffrent rate of fire. Perhaps have a diffrent "Max" on the diffrent weapons

Yea, perhaps i should do that :) It should work fine though, only thing is that it wont detect fastfiring pistols with less than 16 bullets in mag.

Xanimos 10-15-2005 16:53

Which is why it wont work till you test around and see how many bullets you can fire a second with each gun. And please test with using mouse wheel as firing because you do shoot faster with it especially using dualies.

DarkSnow 10-15-2005 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicid3
Which is why it wont work till you test around and see how many bullets you can fire a second with each gun. And please test with using mouse wheel as firing because you do shoot faster with it especially using dualies.

:rtfm: Well, if you look at the readme file i have included a doc with a list over all cs weapons and their respective Bp/S rates. The duals are the fastest sidearm true, but its difficult to go over 16Bp/S. Specialy if you are using a script instead of mwheel.

Surely i could add support for individual max rates for all weapons (and i probbably will to) but imo 16Bp/S is a gool max value for starters.

P.S to my knowlege in some servers/leagues - binding mwheelup/down to +fire equals cheating

DarkSnow 10-15-2005 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by kILL-jOY
so would this accuse people who use powers on my server hackers???

Sorry, didnt notice your post.

Your topic is fuzzy, and i will assume that you are reffering to superhero mod or warcraft mod. To clarify, if any person successfully fires a weapon at a speed of more then 16 bullets per second - just over 3Bp/S above normal (adjustable by cvar) - that person will be banned.

If you are running any funmod script/server that makes people shoot faster they will all get banned if their Bp/S exeeds cvar defined max.

Zenith77 10-15-2005 22:06

I'm a bit confused, Would this not register data to the wrong slot ?

Code:
g_nCurWeapon[id-1]

E.g. Player in slot 14 has fired, but data is registered to a player in slot 13 ?