AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Unapproved/Old Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   AIO Knife Plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=20256)

Cheap_Suit 11-04-2005 18:31

AIO Knife Plugin

2 Attachment(s)
.: Description :.
Now you can customize almost anything with your knife in your server.

* Knife damage multiplier
* Change the knife running speed
* Customize the knife model & sound
* Change the knife velocity (jump height)

.: Cvars :.
amx_knife_boost (D: 0.0) - Knife speed
amx_knife_damage(D: 1.0) - Damage multiplier
amx_knife_jump(D: 240.0) - Jump velocity

For the models & sounds you have to edited the .sma file.

.: Module(s) Required :.
  • Fakemeta
  • Engine

kILL-jOY 11-04-2005 19:02

u should make it so its speed and jump or just speed or just jump

interchangeable

like dif cvar's on or off

Cheap_Suit 11-04-2005 19:08

If I get more comments similar to yours then so be it 8)

Charming 11-04-2005 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kILL-jOY
u should make it so its speed and jump or just speed or just jump

interchangeable

like dif cvar's on or off

Good Idea. I wonder if u could make it so u can change the knife dmg/speed

Cheap_Suit 11-04-2005 19:29

added to the wish list

Cheap_Suit 11-04-2005 21:19

Since its not only for jumping now I change the name of the plugin. And thank you for the suggestions. I added speed and other things too.

Charming 11-04-2005 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheap_Suit
Since its not only for jumping now I change the name of the plugin. And thank you for the suggestions. I added speed and other things too.

Very nice I will test at my cafe later.

R@tch3t 11-05-2005 08:03

This is a great plugin!Being able to adjust the speed and jump to our liking :lol: However i am having an issue with model and sounds.

Installed sounds as directed cstrike/sound/knife but never seen them load when i connected to server.And when enabled custom sounds i would have no knife sounds.Now i only have 5 custom knife sounds deploy,hitwall,slash,hit and stab is this causing my sound issue?

Installed knife model as written..cstrike/model but never dl it.Then i thought well maybe he forgot to add knife,i added cstrike/model/knife but still didnt dl model no difference when model cvar enabled.Then i thought how does it know what model to dl, say i have 3 different knife models?Am i not doing something correctly?

kILL-jOY 11-05-2005 11:21

u might have to chang the .sma for different names of your .wav's and .mdl's

or change ur sounds and model names

Code:
new KNIFE_VIEW_MODEL[] = "models/v_knife.mdl" new KNIFE_PLAYER_MODEL[] = "models/p_knife.mdl" new KNIFE_SLASH1[] = "knife/knife_slash1.wav" new KNIFE_SLASH2[] = "knife/knife_slash2.wav" new KNIFE_HIT1[] = "knife/knife_hit1.wav" new KNIFE_HIT2[] = "knife/knife_hit2.wav" new KNIFE_HIT3[] = "knife/knife_hit3.wav" new KNIFE_HIT4[] = "knife/knife_hit4.wav" new KNIFE_STAB[] = "knife/knife_stab.wav" new KNIFE_DEPLOY[] = "knife/knife_deploy1.wav" new KNIFE_HITWALL[] = "knife/knife_hitwall1.wav"

Cheap_Suit 11-05-2005 12:39

If you dont have 9 Custom sounds, try the same sounds with other alternative ones for slash and hit.
eg.

Code:
new KNIFE_SLASH1[] = "knife/knife_slash1.wav" new KNIFE_SLASH2[] = "knife/knife_slash1.wav" new KNIFE_HIT1[] = "knife/knife_hit1.wav" new KNIFE_HIT2[] = "knife/knife_hit1.wav" new KNIFE_HIT3[] = "knife/knife_hit1.wav" new KNIFE_HIT4[] = "knife/knife_hit1.wav"

And make sure you enable the cvar before you turn on our server so it will be precache. For the models, you need 2 one for the v_knife and p_knife; Since you cant drop you knife in cs, there is no world model for it.