AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   That's a message for Dark GamerZ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=344303)

Ace67 10-25-2023 14:03

That's a message for Dark GamerZ

Hello, I will explain to you why I made this thread. From a young age I spent a lot of time in the Jhob94 servers. An adorable person who knew how to please her entire community for that, I thank her. I also notice that people like to insult him because "he doesn't know what he's doing", but I promise you he's a good person and he helped a lot of people for coding plugins (people selling help that's funny). I was banned multiple times but that's nothing Portugal and France like each other :D

He got a lot of love for his servers on CS:CZ (BaseBuilder, Zombie Plague)

So I will get it on my heart and never lose that memories
It's a shame that CS 1.6 players haven't seen the good times of CS:CZ that we were able to have during the years 2013-2015.
Thank you Jhob.

Jhob94 10-25-2023 14:31

Re: That's a message for Dark GamerZ

The dude got banned. Just let it go, he was trolling and talking non-sense.

About DG it was good times, i banned a lot of people daily because Basebuilder was a mess to manage, it was not personal :bee:

Thanks for the words but this is kinda unnecessary. People know that esp was a regular programmer acting like he was pro.

Ace67 10-25-2023 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jhob94 (Post 2812019)
The dude got banned. Just let it go, he was trolling and talking non-sense.

About DG it was good times, i banned a lot of people daily because Basebuilder was a mess to manage, it was not personal :bee:

Thanks for the words but this is kinda unnecessary. People know that esp was a regular programmer acting like he was pro.

Enjoy it mate :D
We need someone like you. I remember "school -> CZ until bedtime"

MerreBigger 10-25-2023 17:36

Jhob94 is a kingpin of CZ! You made a part of my youth bro thanks alot for entertaining us with ur servers and helping us with our servers. The fact that u would help us build or own server with the same mods like you says alot about you. No competition, you were just focused on growing together and having fun. 100

GlobalPlague 10-25-2023 19:18

What are Jhob94's achievements? And why was he banned?

mlibre 10-25-2023 19:29

which servers are they talking about, are they extinct or still alive?

Ace67 10-25-2023 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlibre (Post 2812030)
which servers are they talking about, are they extinct or still alive?

We're talking about his oldest server which he had it in 2013 until 2016.
You can just search on YouTube "DarkGamerZ BaseBuilder" you will find it

DruGzOG 10-25-2023 20:53

Weird cause the staple communities in cs:cz was `SD, Ap3x, Revo Gaming, Sic Infit, Zombie Zealots, LS, Mystic Death, 28WL, and the infamous XXL. Never heard of Dark Gamers. Must be when the game started to die out since these were the popular communities during 2004-2012.

Ace67 10-25-2023 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by DruGzOG (Post 2812036)
Weird cause the staple communities in cs:cz was `SD, Ap3x, Revo Gaming, Sic Infit, Zombie Zealots, LS, Mystic Death, 28WL, and the infamous XXL. Never heard of Dark Gamers. Must be when the game started to die out since these were the popular communities during 2004-2012.

After we're talking about BaseBuilder Community, i didn't played others mods during these years.
Basebuilder was more better and more fun

Afterwards, I was 7-8 years old when I started playing, so I don't remember all the servers I played on.

Jhob94 10-26-2023 03:17

@milbre they are closed since 2016
@drugzog they were never top servers, the max I accomplished was top25. Despite the servers were full almost all the time, my servers were 20 slots only because it was a mess to manage them. I had +50 admins and still had problems controlling it because sometimes it would be the admins becoming abusive. The only server i had 32 slots was zombie but i had to close it because the machine wasn’t handling well the 3 servers full. (Bb, furien-gun and zombie)

Anyway, it’s on the past and I don’t see myself managing a gaming community again.