AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bad Camper 1.4.239 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=18452)

Brad 01-15-2006 12:51

What are your badcamper_punish, badcamper_check_all, badcamper_immunity, badcamper_allow, and badcamper_min_players values?

caeyers 01-15-2006 13:13

it was like that when i downloaded it ... what do I need to change ?

Brad 01-15-2006 13:38

Are you sure the plugin is running? Go into your server and in the console type: amx_plugins. Does it say Bad Camper is running?

caeyers 01-15-2006 13:41

no , not running , and i dont see it in the list ...

Shinzon 01-26-2006 22:18

Works very well.

Some shitty thing is immunity.

Possible to exclude immunity players from being
"hit" ?

It's not really funny standing and kick/ban/punish players and
start movin and "campometer" rise to 98%.

Please fix.
Thx.

Brad 01-26-2006 22:33

There's nothing to fix as there's nothing broken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinzon

Are you saying that the meter will be paused while you're attempting to moderate your server, then you'll get shot and by being shot you get moved and thus the meter unpauses?

Jahliff 01-29-2006 06:58

Hi there!

Is there anywhere a complete list of possible numbers fpr the cvar: adcamper_punish 1??

The small list which is in the sma, donīt get mie all possibilitys.
EX:
This is the list which is in the sma.

1: Slap
2: Health Reduction
4: Sound (set sound via badcamper_sound)
8: Blind
16: Money Reduction (requires CSTRIKE module)
32: Snark Attack (requires Monster Mod)

The default is 12 (snore and blind).

Well where can I see that the number 12 is snore and blind. Ok. In this case it stands here.
Where is number 14 defined?? Or other numbers??

I hope i explained my problem so that someone could understand.
thx in advance.

Phobos 01-29-2006 08:35

Quote:

The numbers are additive
1: Slap
2: Health Reduction
4: Sound (set sound via badcamper_sound)
8: Blind
16: Money Reduction (requires CSTRIKE module)
32: Snark Attack (requires Monster Mod)

4+8=12 :wink:

Health Reduction + Sound =6

and so on....

mmenzie 02-02-2006 10:17

hello, i was wondering..... in the plugin desription you say you have to have bugblatter's monstermod. does this mean this plugin will not work if you use botman's monster mod??? is there a big diffrence between the two monstermods???

thanks
mike

Brad 02-02-2006 10:38

The plugin will work but you won't be able to use the Snark Attack feature. Having said that, the next update of this plugin (coming soon) will allow you to use BotMan's version.

See this link for more details including the feature difference as they pertain to this plugin.

mmenzie 02-06-2006 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad
The plugin will work but you won't be able to use the Snark Attack feature. Having said that, the next update of this plugin (coming soon) will allow you to use BotMan's version.

can't wait for the next version since i have botman's monster installed. hope you will release it soon.

mike

mmenzie 02-12-2006 13:03

any new news on an update Brad?? i would love to use this along with my monster mod but i am not using the bugblatter version. hope to hear from you soon.

thanks
mike

mmenzie 02-17-2006 11:54

brad are you there?

4c.s|Gotteshand 02-18-2006 16:54

The Plugin doesn't run under Half-Life. I compiled it without the cstrike and the monstermod, but nothing changes. Its running but nothing happens and the cvar command are not there, only two of them. One of them ist the Debug function and the other the version. Can anyone help?

Shinzon 02-19-2006 08:42

Quote:

There's nothing to fix as there's nothing broken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinzon

Are you saying that the meter will be paused while you're attempting to moderate your server, then you'll get shot and by being shot you get moved and thus the meter unpauses?

No, if i finish moderate and i start moving again, the meter unpauses and immediatly rises up to 90%.

Please add possibility to exclude players with the immunity-flag.
(Meanwhile i try to do this by myself... :wink:)

Shinzon 02-19-2006 15:40

Solved. Thx for your patience, Brad... ;)

After:
Code:
// ignore the meter if the player can legally camp or the player's meter is being ignored         if (abAllowTeamCamp[iTeamID] || g_aiPlayerFlags[id] & METER_IGNORE) continue

add:

Code:
if get_user_flags(id) & ADMIN_LEVEL_C continue

ADMIN_LEVEL_C is my choice cause off immunity flag don't work for me (which can't if u look at the code)
This one don't takes me really immun, this is what i mean:

Code:
if (standing_still(id) && !looking_around(id) && g_aiMeter[id] >= 65 && g_aiMeter[id] < 80) continue

This happens, when i start movin' after finish moderating my server.
Sorry 4 the 90% thingy, was 80%....

And at ADMIN_LEVEL_C i have my Mr.Matrix-Smith-Model. ;) ;)
Perfect.

The ADMIN_LEVEL_C - thing now it's hardcoded for me, feel free to add a var of your choice... ;)

Thx anyway, nice and usefull plugin.

Brad 02-23-2006 09:29

The next version of Bad Camper will be released shortly after the release of AMXX 1.65 as it uses some functions newly available in 1.65. With this next release, Bad Camper will no longer be backwards compatible with older versions of AMXX.

church 02-28-2006 03:09

Question

I see most people are CS admins but this is listed for all mods. I was wondering if this works for DOD and if it is suppose to I have a few errors.

I have commented the cstrike and snark attack, and have installed in the right folders. Here is the error

Code:

[AMXX] Invalid event (name "Damage") (plugin "bad_camper.amxx")
[AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "bad_camper.amxx")
[AMXX] Run time error 10: native error (native "register_event")
[AMXX][0] bad_camper.sma::plugin_init (line 351)

Modules running
Code:

name                    version  author             
Fun                    1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
Engine                  1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
FakeMeta                1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
MySQL                  1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
GeoIP                  1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
nVault                  1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
DoD Fun                1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
DoDX                    1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team 
Sockets                1.60    HLSW Dev Team     
RegEx                  1.60    AMX Mod X Dev Team

Would love to see this work for DOD. Thanks

Brad 02-28-2006 09:38

Are you willing to beta test any changes I make to Bad Camper to add support for DoD? I only have CS so I can't actually test the changes I would make.

If you are willing to test any changes, PM me the best way to send you beta versions of Bad Camper.

mmenzie 02-28-2006 09:38

will the new version, when it is released, support Botman's version of Monster Mod???

thanks
mike

Brad 02-28-2006 09:45

Yes, the next version of Bad Camper will support Botman's version of Monster Mod.

See this link for more details including the feature differences as they will pertain to this plugin.

lantz69 03-05-2006 14:44

Here is what errors I get with amxmodx 1.70
Code:

L 03/05/2006 - 20:31:51: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "bad_camper_1.1.amxx")
L 03/05/2006 - 20:31:51: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 03/05/2006 - 20:31:51: [AMXX]    [0] bad_camper_1.1.sma::punish_stop_all (line 938)
L 03/05/2006 - 20:31:51: [AMXX]    [1] bad_camper_1.1.sma::meter_dmg_reset (line 815)
L 03/05/2006 - 20:31:51: [AMXX]    [2] bad_camper_1.1.sma::event_damage (line 891)

Brad 03-05-2006 21:16

Yeah, I know about that error. It'll be resolved when I release Bad Camper next.

Arkshine 03-06-2006 12:14

Strange, I have been no errors with "bad camper 1.1" with Amx1.70 ! :lol:

It works fine but monsters don't spawn.

At line 166 :

Code:

server_cmd("monster model snark player #%i targetplayer #%i", id, id);
                server_cmd("monster model snark player #%i targetplayer #%i", id, id);

should be :
Code:

server_cmd("monster snark #%i", id, id);
                server_cmd("monster snark #%i", id, id);

And now monsters spawns correctly. I'm not sure what about this modifications but it works fine on my server. :)

Disturbedsalyer 03-06-2006 15:22

well is their an error going on or something, cause the link disapeared to download the plugin...

Brad 03-06-2006 17:16

The plugin works fine, especially if you read the first two posts in this thread.

There are errors if run under AMXX 1.70, however they don't affect anything. More a nuisance than anything else.

The "monsters not spawning" issue that arkshine brought up isn't an issue. If he would have read the first two posts, he would have understood that. Further, if he would have read the last few pages of this thread, he would have seen that the next version will allow you to use a different version of MonsterMod than the one supplied with this plugin.

As far as the link to download not appearing, that's a forum bug. Whenever you see that occur, just refresh your page and it'll appear.

Arkshine 03-06-2006 17:24

I'm sorry to waste your time. :?

Disturbedsalyer 03-06-2006 18:17

excuse my ignorence, but when i click on the download for the bad campter.txt no downlaod box comes up, is that another forum error, or do i copy all the information that pops up, it looks relative to the plugin, but im not sure, i tryed to refresh the page a few times over, but still just got a page of writing, that looks like code to me...

Brad 03-06-2006 18:32

It sounds like you're using IE. Try right-clicking on the "Download" link and choose "Save Target As...".

Arkshine 03-07-2006 18:48

Quote:

There are errors if run under AMXX 1.70, however they don't affect anything. More a nuisance than anything else.

Just to report an error. its flood sometimes the server console :

Code:

L 03/08/2006 - 00:43:02: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "bad_camper.amxx")
L 03/08/2006 - 00:43:02: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 03/08/2006 - 00:43:02: [AMXX]    [0] bad_camper.sma::punish_stop_all (line 938)
L 03/08/2006 - 00:43:02: [AMXX]    [1] bad_camper.sma::meter_dmg_reset (line 815)
L 03/08/2006 - 00:43:02: [AMXX]    [2] bad_camper.sma::event_damage (line 891)

But as you say, this great plugin works fine. Maybe this report could you help a little.

ps: sorry for my bad english. I'm french and i do what i can -_-"

Brad 03-12-2006 20:19

New Version! I've just released the latest version.

[2006-03-12] v1.2
  • Compatible with AMXX 1.70 or higher only.
  • The 'fakemeta' module needs to be enabled.
  • Fixed issue where round end cleanup would not be performed if the round was restarted as opposed to ending normally.
  • Fixed "index out of bounds" error.
  • Auto-detects if you're using the supplied "Monster" metamod. If you are using a different version of "Monster", reverts to less fine control over snarks.
  • Removed need to recompile if using this plugin in a game mod other than Counter-Strike.
  • Removed need to recompile if using the "Snark Attack" punishment. Now, if you indicate to use "snark attack" as a punishment, but you don't have "Monster" installed, you'll get errors in your log files.
  • Disabled meter when there is only one person on the server. This is useful for when you want to sit on your server while waiting for others to join.
  • Implemented more accurate way of detecting if the map was a bomb map.
  • Optimized the code to use less CPU usage.

Arkshine 03-12-2006 20:31

Great job Brad !! :)

titics 03-13-2006 09:27

i would know if its possible that ur plugin be enable just for campers near spawn or near base; In fact that will be good if this plugin be enable just in one perimeter variable around each spawn.

Cuz im using WC3FT server and when some human wanna hide a bit in the map they are whirring :p so its not funny for one hide race ;)

Maybe its just possible that this plugin be active just around each spawn.

or maybe add one function called exception_human just for WC3FT.
IF server is in mode WC3FT
do check race of each player
if player if human so he wont whirr
evenif player whirring

Thx in Advance ;)

Curryking 03-13-2006 09:57

Thank you Brad, will try it out! ;-)

Curry

dravaboy 03-13-2006 16:03

Hy guys i have a little problem.

I copy bad_camper.amxx file in addons\amxmodx\plugins\
and copy bad_camper.txt -------addons\amxmodx\data\lang\
i paste snore.wav in ------------- sounds\misc\

i add bad_camper.ammx in a plugin.ini

Now it isn't working like there was no plugin.So i think that i forget something
can someone tell my what did i did wrong or what i must do to get this thing work.

P.S:sry for my bad english
:wink:

titics 03-13-2006 18:17

ur fakemeta is enable?

Brad 03-13-2006 18:22

Type amx_plugins in your console and see what it say's for "Bad Camper". If it says it didn't load, look in your AMXX log file and see what sort of reason it gives for not loading.

lantz69 03-13-2006 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by dravaboy

It should be bad_camper.amxx

dravaboy 03-14-2006 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by lantz69
Quote:

Originally Posted by dravaboy

It should be bad_camper.amxx

HEhe i know but i tipe it wrong.I must go to school now i will try it what you guys said afternoon.

dravaboy 03-14-2006 09:03

Quote:

Type amx_plugins in your console and see what it say's for "Bad Camper". If it says it didn't load, look in your AMXX log file and see what sort of reason it gives for not loading.

is says bad load can you tell my where can i find log to check it out.