AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Clan Vs. All [CS + DOD] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=17051)

GHW_Chronic 08-25-2005 00:20

Clan Vs. All [CS + DOD]

12 Attachment(s)
  • This Was Requested. It Allows You To Do Your Clan Vs. Everyone Else. So Much EZer Than Using The Teammenu And Having To Deal With People Changing Teams.

CS Commands:
  • amx_clanvsall <Clan Tag> <Clan Team: CT or T>
  • amx_unclanvsall - Allows People To Join Other Teams Again.

DOD Commands:
  • amx_clanvsall <Clan Tag> <Clan Team: AXIS or ALLIES>
  • amx_unclanvsall - Allows People To Join Other Teams Again.

eFrigid 08-25-2005 00:56

lol i like it :wink:

good job crazy overnight coder!!!!!! 30 million plugins in 2 days!!! i wish i could code like tht :up: :up:

bmann_420 08-25-2005 01:10

O yes, very nice Plugin :D took a few days actually, and it works! perfectly

Proach 08-25-2005 10:47

but what if some non-clan person changes his tag? would he be transported to the clan team?
you should secure the clan team with a password or so ;)
or make something so tha tpple can't change their nick anymore (altough I heard that s impossible)

knocker 08-25-2005 12:00

hmm some suggestions (just looked through your code):

- the round restart could be optional so you dont have to start over again
- some kind of switch for ptb (server_cmd amxx pause ptb.amxx etc) ?

but these are just some minor things - thanks for this plugin ;)

bmann_420 08-25-2005 16:41

YOu can only join the team with the tag one, if an admin is ther eand he is not a member, he will get booted :D , it automatically does it when ur there, but if u show up later u can join either team.

GHW_Chronic 08-25-2005 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmann_420
YOu can only join the team with the tag one, if an admin is ther eand he is not a member, he will get booted :D , it automatically does it when ur there, but if u show up later u can join either team.

I dunno exactly what you said. I think an example must be in order...

amx_clanvsall GHW T

anyone at all in the server with the letters "GHW" in their name will be sent to "T" side. If some1 from "GHW" joins the server and go CT, they will then be sent to T automatically.

Anyone without "GHW" in their name will be sent CT. If a non-GHW person joins the server, it will send them CT no matter what team they pick.

amx_unclanvsall - Stops All The Auto-Team Switching and evens teams.

bmann_420 08-25-2005 20:53

Ya, there ya go, sorry i was at lunch at home ina rush. :D This is the one ive wanted since 1.5, instead of locking and switching. Im glad it happened Chronic

jippo 08-29-2005 02:55

I run it together with the clantag protection plugin. A lot of people tried to tag up with our tag. It runs fantastic together!

The only thing I would like to see changed is the fact that it restarts the round. Is that possible?

EKS 08-29-2005 03:05

again with the repeating tasks, try hooking when users switches teams instead