AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CSGO] Auto Assign Team (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321314)

SM9 02-04-2020 13:57

[CSGO] Auto Assign Team

1 Attachment(s)
[CSGO] Auto Assign Team

What is this?
Auto Assign Team is a simple plugin which automatically assigns a player team when they connect to the server, it also bypasses the team menu seamlessly.

I decided to release this because it seems like a lot of people have issues with players spawning incorrectly such as underneath or in the middle of the map, I know the topic has already been mentioned in several places on the forum but I did not see an actual plugin release and I also tweaked the logic slightly to work around the spawning issues. Lastly, there appears to be mp_force_pick_time 0 in CSGO but MAMAC reported that he had some issues where players would randomly disconnect upon joining the server, so this plugin is a viable alternative.

Installation
  • Copy smx to plugin folder.
Credits

SM9 02-04-2020 14:34

Re: [CSGO] Auto Assign Team

Sorry, I made a stupid mistake with mp_join_grace_time ConVar, fixed it now.

SM9 02-06-2020 18:49

Updated in attempt to fix rare occurence of bad spawns.

Ilusion9 02-07-2020 05:58

I think it can be done only with these convars:
Code:

mp_limitteams 2
mp_force_assign_teams 1
mp_force_pick_time 1

You should make convars to auto assign only to one team.

SM9 02-07-2020 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilusion9 (Post 2683010)
I think it can be done only with these convars:
Code:

mp_limitteams 2
mp_force_assign_teams 1
mp_force_pick_time 1

You should make convars to auto assign only to one team.

Good idea, I will do this in a little bit. :)

SM9 03-21-2020 16:36

Updated - Improved logic and hopefully fixed all random spawning issues.

eliteroyal 03-22-2020 05:19

hi SM9, can you modify it a little and make the plugin in a way that it will not let CT players to move to T side or T players to move to CT side?
because there are players that always choose to play in the best team and the game becomes unbalanced.

Notifications 04-20-2020 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by eliteroyal (Post 2687957)
hi SM9, can you modify it a little and make the plugin in a way that it will not let CT players to move to T side or T players to move to CT side?
because there are players that always choose to play in the best team and the game becomes unbalanced.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=260639

ESK0 04-21-2020 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by SM9 (Post 2682718)
[CSGO] Auto Assign Team

What is this?
Auto Assign Team is a simple plugin which automatically assigns a player team when they connect to the server, it also bypasses the team menu seamlessly.

I decided to release this because it seems like a lot of people have issues with players spawning incorrectly such as underneath or in the middle of the map, I know the topic has already been mentioned in several places on the forum but I did not see an actual plugin release and I also tweaked the logic slightly to work around the spawning issues. Lastly, there appears to be mp_force_pick_time 0 in CSGO but MAMAC reported that he had some issues where players would randomly disconnect upon joining the server, so this plugin is a viable alternative.

Installation
  • Copy smx to plugin folder.
Credits

Good job SM9.. How its going ? All good now?

NanoC 04-21-2020 13:37

Im using this plugin, the thing is: the teams menu are there yet, people are assigned to a team automatically but they need to close the team menu (also i already checked every cvar)