AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Pregame Slaughter 1.0.7 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=149412)

BrutalGoerge 02-06-2011 13:47

[TF2] Pregame Slaughter 1.0.7

7 Attachment(s)
Description:
Well I wasn't sure if I was going to release this, since there is another similar plugin out there, but due to interest, I am.
This mod during the 'waiting for players' period in TF2 will enable friendly fire, and disable clipping through teammates. It will randomly choose melee weapons, mini crits, or full crits. It counts how many team-kills you get, and at the end displays a panel of the top 3 team killers for each team.

Credits:
ratty for the original concept

Cvars:
tf2_pregame_timelimit "60" -- Controls the time of the pregame round (essentially is mp_waitingforplayers_time)
tf2_pregame_stats "1" -- Enable/disable the little pregame round stats
tf2_pregame_crits "3" -- Control if the players are given mini, full, random, or no crits
tf2_pregame_melee "2" -- Control if the players are limited to melee weapons, or random setting
tf2_pregame_doors "2" -- Control if the doors are opened, closed, randomly opened/closed or dont mess with doors.

Ideas/Plans:
- More configurable

Changes:
Code:

-Add convar tf2_pregame_crits
-Add convar tf2_pregame_melee
-Add convar tf2_pregame_doors
-Make use of pretty forwards that were added since I last updated to control when pregame starts :D

update compiler

- 3 people on each team before the top 3 panel timer is called

- fix crash bug

- fix error from panel creator when there are < 3 people on either team
- fix error from panel handle closing. lol lazy

- block logging of deaths during (<3 psychonic)

- add var to disable stats tracking during
- add Askpluginload2 to disable on the map when loaded late

Sir Jake 02-06-2011 15:10

Re: [TF2] Pregame Slaughter

Noticed stats are tracked for this when running, if you're able to disable them for this that'd be great.

Thanks for releasing this.
A note for others don't load it before map change, I did this and it was stuck on lol

Thanks for the fix :)
Another edit, when I said stats I meant hlstats the mini one on there is nice.

YAY! Thank you very much, now people should be much more happy.
You rock Goerge

BrutalGoerge 02-06-2011 16:32

lol oops, well, i think theres a setting in the hlstats config to disable hlstats until its normalround time. not sure what I can do. maybe block the death events so they arent picked up by hlstats?

Sir Jake 02-06-2011 20:42

How does this plugin respawn players? I noticed the first two it was 1-4 seconds everyone would respawn just now it looks like default time on the respawns.
Thanks for the stats fix works great!

I also seen another thing someplace on this site that let pyro's do friendly fire, think it had to have something turn it on and off, I'll see if I can find a link for it. Might be something extra that people might like.

Noticed a few people ask me why it never worked. Had to tell them valve has it disabled.

Polaris117 02-07-2011 06:23

Very interesting! I already the ratty's plugin on my server, but yours will be updated, and if you could add the pyro's FF, it would be REALLY amazing!

Sir Jake 02-08-2011 17:56

After testing a few things out we noticed if only one person was on the server for the warm up round the server would crash, tried it with a person on each team and everything was okay.

Disabled it and tried just a round and killing oneself and no more crashes, in the log files this is all I can see.

Code:

L 02/07/2011 - 23:20:06: [SM]  [0]  Line 361, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/2/9/4/0/9/81891.attach::Panel_Callback()
L 02/07/2011 - 23:20:06: [SM] Native "CloseHandle" reported: Handle 0 is invalid (error 4)
L 02/07/2011 - 23:20:06: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "tf2_pregame.smx

Going to put it on a test server later today and do a few more tests and see whats going on.

BrutalGoerge 02-08-2011 17:58

beat ya to it, look at the latest changelog :)
hehe

Sir Jake 02-08-2011 18:30

Re: [TF2] Pregame Slaughter 1.0.3

<3 Thank you very much.
Going to load it back on there right meow!

crazydog 02-09-2011 03:10

Suggestion!

Add two more modes: crit + minicrt melee only! :P

BrutalGoerge 02-09-2011 06:27

yeh it does that. tho i may have not explained it well.
It 'randomly' chooses normal damage, mini crit, or random crit
And it 'randomly' chooses melee or all weapons

so you can get melee with crits melee with minis, or just plain melee