AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [L4D] Incapped Pills Pop (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=101996)

AtomicStryker 08-29-2009 09:53

[L4D] Incapped Pills Pop

18 Attachment(s)
I've always had this idea floating around, now i finally got around and coded it.

As Incapitated Survivor with Pills on him, this Plugin allows you to press USE [DUCK for Sourcemod stable users] to swallow them and stand back up. It advertises itself to incapped Players and notifies all if someone used Pills to get up.

Available both in stable Sourcemod and Sourcemod 1.3 development flavours.

Note: Since version 1.0.1 it is compatible with plugins like admincheat

Convars:
l4d_incappedpillspop_delaytime (default 2) - how long before an incapped Survivor gets the announcement and can use his pills

Changelog:
0.1.0 - first public release
0.1.1 - this is now the first plugin to correctly use the incap counter, woot
0.1.2 - added some round end checks so you cant pop em after round end.
0.1.3 - now the 'is incapped' music stops playing on popping pills
0.1.4 - does not work while being revived anymore

1.0.0 - first final release. fixed stuck 'being revived' after sucessfull revive bug
1.0.1 - fixed errors about peoples "rage on incap", also made it compatible with admin cheats
1.0.2 - added new delay cvar, moved SM1.2 button to DUCK

GM-Scorp 08-29-2009 10:33

Re: [L4D] Incapped Pills Pop

Sounds Good i'm gonna try it out

Thx

olj 08-29-2009 10:47

Dude, you are awesome.

AtomicStryker 08-29-2009 10:56

I've figured out how to make Sourcemod revives count for the Incap-Counter. You get Black and White correctly and everything.

olj 08-29-2009 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicStryker (Post 916607)

I've figured out how to make Sourcemod revives count for the Incap-Counter. You get Black and White correctly and everything.

Omg. Waited for that for long time. Nice.

So, if i add AddIncap function into revival event, should i get rid of b/w screen appearing before hitting limits of incapacitations?

EDIT: Oh wait, i think i misread. It will give b/w after 2nd revive despite max incap. times, am i right? Anyway thanx, i think i can use m_currentReviveCount to make b/w screen work properly with modified max incaps settings.

shizzleL4D 08-29-2009 11:35

I tried it . It gives me the message to press USE to get myself back up , but I press the USE key and nothing happends. It's E right?

AtomicStryker 08-29-2009 12:48

For crying out loud, is USE one of these buttons you cant get using m_buttons??

Ill check. If i have to i'll change the button to reload for Sourcemod 1.2 users...

Edit:

It is, i had to, and ive done it. Please re-download.

shizzleL4D 08-29-2009 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicStryker (Post 916725)
For crying out loud, is USE one of these buttons you cant get using m_buttons??

Ill check. If i have to i'll change the button to reload for Sourcemod 1.2 users...

Edit:

It is, i had to, and ive done it. Please re-download.

I tried it agian, still doesn't work when i press use key. It displays the message though.

rappinduke 08-29-2009 21:29

Very NICE! I have a modded server where it is VERY tough for the survivors to make it so this will help them on their journey LOL. One thing thought are there any cvars to set how much health you can get from the pills when you get back up?

AtomicStryker 08-30-2009 05:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by shizzleL4D (Post 917204)
I tried it agian, still doesn't work when i press use key. It displays the message though.

What build are you using? I playtested both, they worked. If you chose the SM 1.3 version you _need_ to have at least Sourcemod 1.3 build 27something

Use the other version if you're not - and its RELOAD for that version, not USE. It gets advertised as that.

EDIT:

Also, added next version which should stop playing that piano horror sounds when youre back up.