AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Noclip & Godmode (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=23213)

watch 01-13-2006 21:09

Noclip & Godmode

1 Attachment(s)
Commands:
amx_noclip <target> - allows you to set noclip on the target client
amx_godmode <target> - allows you to set godmode on the target client

- Repeat the command to disable
- It automatically detects whether you have noclip/godmode already enabled on you so no need for the normal 1/0 after the target.
- Default access is ADMIN_BAN, so basically anyone with access to amx_ban will beable to use these commands.

How to install:
- Find your plugins.ini in your config folder (addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini) open it in notepad and type cheat.amxx
- Click "get plugin" below and place the cheat.amxx in your plugins folder (addons/amxmodx/plugins/)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orignally made this script when i wanted to test my maps. Before everyone says its been done before, id like to point out that when i searched i could only find noclip/godmode commands bunched together with bigger scripts like adminmodx and super everything you need etc.

Obviously if the script isnt needed fair enough scrap it rather than flame me, before i posted this i did a search on the plugins page and the forums and couldnt find any standalone plugin like it. Remember not everyone wants to install big scripts with things that they will never use or are not compatable with their mod.

Dirty DuMont 01-13-2006 21:13

Hmm...sorry to burst your bubble but these two plugins have been made. But nice attempt. Also, don't post .amxx :D

watch 01-13-2006 21:15

I did search for similar plugins, would you mind linking them? since it doesnt sound like you've searched

A few of my mates asked me for this after switching from adminmod to amxx

Dirty DuMont 01-14-2006 15:33

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=14821

watch 01-14-2006 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by watch
Remember not everyone wants to install big scripts with things that they will never use or are not compatable with their mod.

That script is specifically for cs, and it comes with lots of other commands.

Maybe you dont understand. I run a tfc fun server, i changed from adminmod to amxx and i was happy with all the stock amxx scripts, but the only thing that i missed from adminmod was godmode and noclip.

I didnt want to install some massive script where i would have to manage cvars to disable/enable things like sounds etc and bundled with lots of other commands that i will never use. Just something that i could throw in my plugins folder and be done.

I searched for a suitable plugin in the approved, new and old plugin sections on the forums without any luck, so i wrote it myself. Its not something i've just copied and pasted from some other script and claiming that i wrote it myself. I have been scripting plugins for my server for at least a year now and lets be honest its not the most complex script to write.

Im not doing this just as an excuse to post a plugin or raise my karma. I have been using the plugin for a while now and only thought about posting it when a mate in the same situation as me asked for it. I genuinely think its useful...

[email protected] 04-03-2006 20:20

whats target client and was is auth#id :?

capndurk 04-03-2006 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected]
whats target client and was is auth#id :?

auth id is the player's Steam ID, and the target client is the player's name that you enter after the command

example:

amx_godmode muslim ---> sets godmode on muslimballa (target client)

coldkillerlips 05-04-2006 23:20

Nice Plugin

Really nice i always wanted a plugin that didn't have so many other commands and just had godmode and noclip. good job.

terrum 06-02-2006 13:54

this is what i needed :D

SweatyBanana 06-02-2006 14:02

Someone has been clicking their own download link...3000 d-loads with 9 posts...my ass lol.