AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   CS 1.6 Spray Problem (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=166780)

enjoi. 09-07-2011 16:24

CS 1.6 Spray Problem

I have a spray problem. It seems that everybody's spray is bombsite B's spray and my friend had a different one and when he sprayed it was bombsite b. Does not occur on mine. Also I recently installed the bombsite b spray but deleted it and I think it has happened then not sure. Really need this fixed very annoying that everybody has the same spray lol.

Sven_cs16 10-10-2011 09:20

Re: CS 1.6 Spray Problem

I have the same problem too. :( On the server I play all of us see others spray as a big letter B. We see our sprays OK, but others see it only B.

Is there anyone who know what could be the solution? Or what may be the problem at least. :(

enjoi. 10-12-2011 07:38

Still happens.

nisam_ja 10-12-2011 08:04

delete tempdecal.wad pldecal.wad i custom.hpk

enjoi. 10-20-2011 17:13

I have cl_allowupload 1 and cl_minmodels 0 somebody told me that minmodels might do the trick didnt work .Still need help also when I change models I went to model 1 but when i die it still shows elite crew.

nisam_ja 10-21-2011 09:58

delete tempdecal.wad pldecal.wad and custom.hpk

Vet 11-25-2011 12:34

I think Valve disabled the swapping of custom sprays. If you look in your console, you'll probably see the statements:
Requesting tempdecal.wad from server
Error: server failed to transmit file 'customization'

If the player's spray is already in your local custom.hpk file, it will still be displayed. I don't know when or why they disabled it.

joaokb 04-30-2021 16:22

i'm having the exactly same problem in my server, i see my spray but dont see others

i tested with a friend in a pug/mix server and we can see both, idk what can be it, anyone ?????

Nobseellace 05-14-2021 15:34

I've never encountered this problem before. :)

CryWolf 05-23-2021 05:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vet (Post 1602453)
I think Valve disabled the swapping of custom sprays. If you look in your console, you'll probably see the statements:
Requesting tempdecal.wad from server

If the player's spray is already in your local custom.hpk file, it will still be displayed. I don't know when or why they disabled it.

Code:

This will only occur when server has the custom.hpk file deleted, and sv_allowupload is set to 0.
Quote:

Originally Posted by joaokb (Post 2745543)
i'm having the exactly same problem in my server, i see my spray but dont see others

i tested with a friend in a pug/mix server and we can see both, idk what can be it, anyone ?????

Mabye the spray is to high in size, set the hpk_maxsize bigger than 1.0 (1 megabit) and be sure that server has sv_allowupload 1.