AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.3) [Updated: 2018-04-09] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

FallenNT 05-01-2016 07:25

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Wordfence Scan
Code:

bans/includes/tinymce/tiny_mce_src.js

   
  Filename:bans/includes/tinymce/tiny_mce_src.js      File type:Not a core, theme or plugin file.  Issue first detected:39 mins ago.  Severity:Critical  Status    New                      This file is a PHP executable file and contains the word 'eval'  (without quotes) and the word 'unpack(' (without quotes). The eval()  function along with an encoding function like the one mentioned are  commonly used by hackers to hide their code. If you know about this file  you can choose to ignore it to exclude it from future scans.



asherkin 05-01-2016 08:10

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
The only thing worse than "vulnerability scanners" are the bogus reports from people that don't know what they're looking at.

Sarabveer 05-01-2016 09:11

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by asherkin (Post 2415641)
The only thing worse than "vulnerability scanners" are the bogus reports from people that don't know what they're looking at.

:fox: :bee:

pepe_thugs 05-02-2016 10:09

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Hello Guys.
It is possible to use custom ban times for each reason.
So i want to remove ban times menu and show the ban menu like that:

First: Ban Players Menu
Second: Ban Reason Menu

And in Ban reason menu
Example:

Cheater (Permanent)
Spam/Mic (1 day)
Ignoring Admin (3 days)

And remove the acess to ban reason times to all admins what i want.
If someone can help me tell me what i need to do in the code.
Thanks guys.

DarkDeviL 05-02-2016 11:47

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pepe_thugs (Post 2415957)
Hello Guys.
It is possible to use custom ban times for each reason.
So i want to remove ban times menu and show the ban menu like that:

First: Ban Players Menu
Second: Ban Reason Menu

And in Ban reason menu
Example:

Cheater (Permanent)
Spam/Mic (1 day)
Ignoring Admin (3 days)

And remove the acess to ban reason times to all admins what i want.
If someone can help me tell me what i need to do in the code.
Thanks guys.

It is technically possible to do something like that, but it would require a lot of work to do so all the rewriting.

I'm therefore afraid you shouldn't count on anyone to do such things for you, at least not for free.

There is however a lot of other things to consider -

What if you should ban someone with "Ignoring Admin"? Should that only be possible for you to do on 3 days as well? Or should you have the possibility to override the ban times with the UNBAN and ROOT flag like you normally do?

Should the ban reasons (and times) be managed from a configuration file, e.g. configs/sourcemod/sourcebans.cfg on every server, which would give you issues if you add the plugin to a new server but forgetting this configuration file?

... Or should the ban reasons be "dynamically" adjusted via the SourceBans web panel, so you could update it there and then all servers would know about the changes (eventually in a cache like admins/groups, etc)?

Well, personally I suggest doing the latter one; as it is much easier when administering multiple servers to keep such things in one central place.


Anyway, as said to begin with, it would require quite a bit of a rewrite, so I'm afraid you should not count on seeing a such thing (or have someone do it for you), unless you are making it as a paid request.

cravenge 05-02-2016 12:03

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Now, I'm having problems with this one when using latest WampServer 64-bit. It's all about SQL Query errors. First, the Custom Player Stats. Now, this one. The two plugins that made my servers complete. Now, all the trolls and griefers can join again. I really need help since I don't know how to tangle server-related files such as .sql.

Does anyone have these problems too or am I just the only one?

pepe_thugs 05-02-2016 12:04

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by arne1288 (Post 2415997)
It is technically possible to do something like that, but it would require a lot of work to do so all the rewriting.

I'm therefore afraid you shouldn't count on anyone to do such things for you, at least not for free.

There is however a lot of other things to consider -

What if you should ban someone with "Ignoring Admin"? Should that only be possible for you to do on 3 days as well? Or should you have the possibility to override the ban times with the UNBAN and ROOT flag like you normally do?

Should the ban reasons (and times) be managed from a configuration file, e.g. configs/sourcemod/sourcebans.cfg on every server, which would give you issues if you add the plugin to a new server but forgetting this configuration file?

... Or should the ban reasons be "dynamically" adjusted via the SourceBans web panel, so you could update it there and then all servers would know about the changes (eventually in a cache like admins/groups, etc)?

Well, personally I suggest doing the latter one; as it is much easier when administering multiple servers to keep such things in one central place.


Anyway, as said to begin with, it would require quite a bit of a rewrite, so I'm afraid you should not count on seeing a such thing (or have someone do it for you), unless you are making it as a paid request.

Yeah the last option it is the best way.
It will be great if the sourcebans have in webpanel one feature like that when the one admin is added choose one option to static ban times like AmxBans.
And the ban reasons is loaded by webpanel with the static times.
Example:

Reasons:

1 Cheater
2 Igonore Admins
3 Spam / mic
4 Team kill
5 Flash Team

Times:
1 Permanent
2 3 days
3 1 day
4 1 hour

And if someone can do this or add this feature talk with me i can pay for it.

P00kster 05-02-2016 15:41

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
It's not you as I am having the same problem, not so much with Sourcebans, but with Custom Player Stats (CPS). I'm not using a WampServer, I'm using a LEMP. I know the latest versions of PHP breaks all the web stats with CPS. Also, certain mySQL functions are no longer working properly. I think this is most likely caused by changes that were made to mySQL server. I don't believe it's a SourceMod issue. But as for Sourcebans, I'm not having mySQL issues..

Quote:

Originally Posted by cravenge (Post 2416003)
Now, I'm having problems with this one when using latest WampServer 64-bit. It's all about SQL Query errors. First, the Custom Player Stats. Now, this one. The two plugins that made my servers complete. Now, all the trolls and griefers can join again. I really need help since I don't know how to tangle server-related files such as .sql.

Does anyone have these problems too or am I just the only one?


nguyenbaodanh 05-10-2016 23:48

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
Where to edit the <body> part ?
which file in themes folder?
Please help

nguyenbaodanh 05-11-2016 00:12

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.4.7) [Updated: 2016-04-28]
 
By the way !
Can someone help me how to edit the theme layout if I want it to use with a shoutbox from yourshoutbox.com .
I want it look like this
http://i.imgur.com/qoyTgns.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:58.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.