AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   SourceBans / SourceBans++ (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Release SourceBans++ (v1.6.3) [Updated: 2018-04-09] (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=263735)

2NASTY4U 12-09-2015 12:23

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
@Sarabveer: Two questions:

- For which feature I have to specify a API key?

- Is a API key working that i have created for domain.tld if SB is installed on subdomain.domain.tld?

asdfxD 12-09-2015 12:36

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
after the latest csgo update a banned player trys to connect only once and the sourcebans page spams the blocked player.

example:

Blocked (77) DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN.

http://imgur.com/Gb0cJZyhttp://i.imgur.com/Gb0cJZy.png

was working fine before the csgo update but now, it spams players name.
http://imgur.com/Gb0cJZy

jpwanabe 12-09-2015 17:21

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
So I upgraded, and I'm getting the blank bans page. I have manually set the api key and sb_wb_url and the page is still blank. Any one have any other ideas?

good_live 12-11-2015 14:04

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by asdfxD (Post 2370463)
after the latest csgo update a banned player trys to connect only once and the sourcebans page spams the blocked player.

example:

Blocked (77) DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN., DiFusioN.

http://imgur.com/Gb0cJZyhttp://i.imgur.com/Gb0cJZy.png

was working fine before the csgo update but now, it spams players name.
http://imgur.com/Gb0cJZy

Same Problem. A fast fix would be nice, because it makes sourcebans nearly unuseable.

asherkin 12-11-2015 14:09

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by good_live (Post 2371380)
Same Problem. A fast fix would be nice, because it makes sourcebans nearly unuseable.

It's nothing to do with SourceBans, you need to update SourceMod.

cryx1337 12-12-2015 00:15

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpwanabe (Post 2370622)
So I upgraded, and I'm getting the blank bans page. I have manually set the api key and sb_wb_url and the page is still blank. Any one have any other ideas?

same here bans page is blank...

TheVVaS 12-12-2015 15:19

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Hello there,

Can anyone explain me how to translate navigation and menu?

I translated everything in theme, but still cant find navigation (these english phrases :D)

ZASTRELIS 12-13-2015 09:26

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Query Failed: Duplicate entry '1-1450016309-812' for key 'PRIMARY'
How fix it? Thanks.

KiR 12-13-2015 20:33

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Hello

http://s019.radikal.ru/i639/1512/87/30de7fb50710t.jpg

Tell me, why the error?

Sarabveer 12-13-2015 20:35

Re: [RELEASE] SourceBans++ (v1.5.3) [Updated: 2015-10-07]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KiR (Post 2372232)

http://puu.sh/lUFLE/c114571075.png

Its fine for me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:35.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.