AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [CSGO] Drop Plugin (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=341938)

schwarper 02-23-2023 10:35

[CSGO] Drop Plugin

CSGO Drop Plugin

NO MORE WORKING. RIP IDLE DROP SYSTEM

NanoC 02-23-2023 19:46

Re: [CSGO] Drop Pugin

What if..?

sm_csgo_drop_trydropping_time 5

schwarper 02-24-2023 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2800130)
What if..?

sm_csgo_drop_trydropping_time 5

It will attempt a drop every 5 seconds. If someone's drop time has come, it will drop a item. There is not such a thing every attempting a drop will drop an item. I suggest 180 seconds. Using this value too low can cause spam calling match end drop.

zennox1337 02-25-2023 14:04

I am very grateful to you for it, but I want to suggest improving it. you can add an automatic kick from the server upon a successful attempt to issue a drop.
Thank you!

schwarper 02-25-2023 14:24

v0.0.2 Changes

Code:

- Added a cvar "sm_csgo_kick_after_drop" to kick the person from the server after dropping an item. It is made for drop servers not to make the server busy. Default is 0.

- Added kick reason to translations.

- Default cvar settings have been changed. "sm_csgo_drop_ignore_nonsteam" has been 1. "sm_csgo_drop_tag" has been "Drop".

schwarper 03-02-2023 08:15

Re: [CSGO] Drop Plugin

v0.0.3 Changes

Code:

- Some sections inside the plugin have been assigned to other files like cvars.sp, discord.sp etc.

- Language supports are divided into folders that were more simplified instead of collecting them in a single file.

- Added telegram support. You can send a message to telegram via cvars when a player dropped an item.
Credits: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2587083

- Added logging player's name, item name and item's price to the file by dates via a cvar when a player dropped an item.

- Changed the codes that check if the player is prime or not.

- Names of cvars are changed.

- Added Russian language support

beiwei 03-23-2023 18:29

Hello brother, thank you for making this plugin, it is very useful and great. But I am a beginner who just learned to build CSGO server, ask you sincerely, how to use this plug-in, is it placed in a designated location can be effective by default? I only installed SourceMod&MetaMod, two plugins. Is that enough? What are the modes and maps of the plugin? I'm sorry to ask you so much, but I don't know how much there are. It's very important for me to sincerely ask for your advice and hope to get your reply. Thank you, wish you and your family good health, happy every day.

schwarper 03-29-2023 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by beiwei (Post 2801695)
Hello brother, thank you for making this plugin, it is very useful and great. But I am a beginner who just learned to build CSGO server, ask you sincerely, how to use this plug-in, is it placed in a designated location can be effective by default? I only installed SourceMod&MetaMod, two plugins. Is that enough? What are the modes and maps of the plugin? I'm sorry to ask you so much, but I don't know how much there are. It's very important for me to sincerely ask for your advice and hope to get your reply. Thank you, wish you and your family good health, happy every day.

You should install smxx, txt translations, txt game data, and ini config. Something will throw an error if you install wrong or do not install. There is no mode of plugin but cvars. You can set most things via cvars. Once you loaded, it will try to attempt a drop. Do not feel shy to ask me and request new things and report bugs.

emza 04-01-2023 08:35

Hi, i have this Error
[Drop] Trying Drop...
[Drop] Drop attempt failed

schwarper 04-01-2023 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by emza (Post 2802044)
Hi, i have this Error
[Drop] Trying Drop...
[Drop] Drop attempt failed

This is not an error. This is a message for drop attempt. There is not such a thing every attempting a drop will drop an item. Failed means no drop. Keep waiting. If you do not want to see that message, just set "sm_csgo_drop_show_attempts" 0. It will just show you drops, not attempts