AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Map configs with prefix support 1.3 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69506)

nguyenbaodanh 01-12-2019 21:56

Re: Map configs with prefix support 1.3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruze (Post 2629936)
You don't need to unload abner_deathrun in mg_ maps as it will disabled as long as you don't put "sm plugins load abner_deathrun" in mg_.cfg

and idk why my plugins are not auto unload after map change.... all plugins of each mod are puted in each folder and in disabled folder.
If this plugin can load and unload plugins by FOLDER is way more better to manage plugins / mod
maybe can use this code?
Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2634261)
You can use this plugin to do that
For example:
plugins unload /MyJailbreak/.*/
plugins unload /10PLUGINS/.*/

TheBOSS 03-04-2019 04:45

is there any way to config admin commands?
for example : gungame mod, I should use admin command "gg_enable - gg_disable" to enable or disable gungame mod for each map

Cruze 04-16-2019 12:05

Can we change tickrate via this config file?
Game - CSGO (If needed)

NanoC 04-16-2019 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruze (Post 2647772)
Can we change tickrate via this config file?
Game - CSGO (If needed)

No, the only way is changing it from the command line

Cruze 04-16-2019 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanoC (Post 2647776)
No, the only way is changing it from the command line

Okay :cry: expected the same. Thank anyways!!

Yundaz 06-21-2019 05:07

Hi there,

I've tried to switch gamemodes with the following commands on a specific map:

mp_game_mode 0
mp_game_type 1
exec gamemode_armsrace
mp_restartgame 1

But this gets buggy and we spawn with no guns and only half of the hud ui is shown.
Any ideas or other sollutions to switch between gamemodes on different maps?

Escovas 03-31-2020 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yundaz (Post 2656200)
Hi there,

I've tried to switch gamemodes with the following commands on a specific map:

mp_game_mode 0
mp_game_type 1
exec gamemode_armsrace
mp_restartgame 1

But this gets buggy and we spawn with no guns and only half of the hud ui is shown.
Any ideas or other sollutions to switch between gamemodes on different maps?

me too, did someone find a fix?

AdRiAnIlloO 12-26-2021 17:12

1 Attachment(s)
For anyone looking for the chance to change ConVars such as mp_teamplay instantly with this plugin upon map/s load, not having to set them before changing map anymore, you can use attached custom version.

Config file patterns:
  • *.pre.cfg (new): For settings that must be applied as soon as map begins loading (required for mp_teamplay)
  • *.cfg (unchanged): For settings that must be applied right after both the map and base settings (e.g. server.cfg) load

Use case: "Overriding gamemode = CTF. I want to enforce mp_teamplay 1, and also set timelimit to 60" > Add mp_teamplay 1 to ctf.pre.cfg and mp_timelimit 60 to ctf.cfg. +If you need to disable teamplay on the normal modes (not CTF), you could add mp_teamplay 0 to ctf.cfg; this way, the value will be 0 at the CTF session/s but teamplay disable will only be effective when returning to a normal mode.

Source code

daren adler 04-27-2022 21:37

Works even after all of these years. :wink: I have a EXILE server that runs this and has for awhile (years lol). I still can not fix the trouble that i am having :grrr:, and that is when player or i get to a map that has the bots spawn, i always have to restart the map for them to enter like they are written to do. Would love to have it work after every map change, any :idea: ?, This is the only 2 cfg's in the map-cfg i am using - hrcbot_enabled 0 and hrcbot_enabled 1 , The bots only come out in 6 maps, the rest are in coop/co/ep1. Everything works great but the deal with having to restart maps that bots spawn on. Thank you :)

AdRiAnIlloO 06-22-2022 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by daren adler (Post 2778141)
Works even after all of these years. :wink: I have a EXILE server that runs this and has for awhile (years lol). I still can not fix the trouble that i am having :grrr:, and that is when player or i get to a map that has the bots spawn, i always have to restart the map for them to enter like they are written to do. Would love to have it work after every map change, any :idea: ?, This is the only 2 cfg's in the map-cfg i am using - hrcbot_enabled 0 and hrcbot_enabled 1 , The bots only come out in 6 maps, the rest are in coop/co/ep1. Everything works great but the deal with having to restart maps that bots spawn on. Thank you :)

Sounds like my enhanced plugin version should work for you, by using the new .pre.cfg files. Aka the instant mp_teamplay toggle ability being equivalent to your bots need.