AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Spiderman Mod (Krotal) <Version 1.1> (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=16533)

Sp4rt4n 08-14-2005 18:19

Spiderman Mod (Krotal) <Version 1.1>

1 Attachment(s)
:D Very cool mod. This will give you the powers of spiderman, web slinging and such...

Code:
////////////////////////////////////////// //Spiderman                             // //Ported By Sp4rt4n                     // //Ported on August 14, 2005             // ////////////////////////////////////////// //KRoTaL's Stuff: /*******************************************************************************************************                                 AMX Spiderman             Author: KRoTaL   Version: 0.3   0.1  Release   0.2  Added rope, crawling on walls and no recoil   0.3  Fixed the bug which stuck you into a wall + you can wrap up your enemies      if "amx_spiderman * 1" is executed, new players will also have spiderman powers     If you jump on a wall, you will stick to it.     Thus you can leap from surface to surface, like spiderman.     You can also crawl on walls, and swing with a rope.     If you use your rope while aiming at an enemy, you will wrap him up (he will drop his weapons     and he won't be able to move).   Commands:     amx_spiderman <name/id/authid/@CT/@TERRORIST/ * (all)> <1/0>     swing_toggle     +swing   Cvars:     spiderman_gravity 0.3          -  gravity of the player ( gravity = spiderman_gravity * sv_gravity )     spiderman_speed 500      -    speed of the jump     spiderman_crawlspeed 160    -   speed when you are crawling     spiderman_swing 1         -  0: players cannot swing                             1: players can swing     spiderman_wraptime 4        -   how long players are wrapped up in seconds   Setup (AMX 0.9.9):     Install the amx file.     Enable VexdUM (both in metamod's plugins.ini and amx's modules.ini)   Credits:     Ideas from Willz     Ninja Rope plugin by Spacedude     Entangle roots code from Warcraft3 plugin by SpaceDude     Sound found by Fox-NL *******************************************************************************************************/

Bind a key to "+swing", hold to control web action.

Required Modules:
Engine
Fun

Changelog:

1.1 - Updated for newest AMXX
1.0 - Released

CubicVirtuoso 08-14-2005 18:20

Definitly downloading this one.

Sp4rt4n 08-14-2005 18:22

:D

Theres some code in there that looks like extra, but its for stuff that Im going to be adding in the near future.

Sp4rt4n 08-14-2005 20:42

:D thanks

I hope to have the wall crawling done in a few days... maybe longer though... im working for the next 4 days 8 hours a day :/

CubicVirtuoso 08-14-2005 21:55

I just tested it I usually hate hook mod plugins or plugins along hte same lines but this PLUGIN ROCKS! Its fun and its not like everyone can use it... however for the complainers you should add a vote command so people can vote for it on for everone.. or off for everyone... and I can't wait til climbing the walls... I wish u the best of luck! Just like in NS!!!

Sp4rt4n 08-14-2005 22:24

hmm... do you think i should make it so that normal people can vote it or so only admins can vote it?

CubicVirtuoso 08-14-2005 22:30

Make it so that normal people can start the vote but there is a delay to how many times they can do it...

You know like rockthevote... it should be rockthespider :) make it rockthespider :)

Sp4rt4n 08-14-2005 22:44

Its gonna take me a little bit, but ill try to have it done soon

:D

Extremeone 08-15-2005 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sp4rt4n
COMING SOON:
Walk crawling

whats walk crawling?

lol j/k :)

FeliX 08-15-2005 13:32

Anyone got an IP for a server running this plugin?