AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Timeconfigs V1.1 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69049)

DA 03-27-2008 13:19

Timeconfigs V1.1

2 Attachment(s)
Timeconfigs V1.1 new

Description
This plugin allows you to start configs over a special time. With this plugin you can easily realize mapcycles over night or other maps at day as over night...

CVAR's
tc_execute 1/0 Default (0) on/off - Execute the config instant

Installation
Code:
/* * *     Timeconfigs V1.1 by DA * *      Create a sconfigs folder in your config folder and place your configs there. *     Create timeconfigs.cfg in your config folder and copy this in it. *     *     stime=hh:mm               (23:00,18:45,13:22)                                                - The time who should the config start *     etime=hh:mm               (24:00,19:00,14:22)                                                - The time who should the config end *     sday=day/date (montg/day) (monday,tuesday...,all)(08/25, 03/14, 12/24)     - The day when the config to be loaded *     eday=day/date (month/day) (monday,tuesday...,all)(08/25, 03/14, 12/24)     - The day when the config to be unloaded *     sconfig=sconfig.cfg     (hellocitty.cfg,config_monday.cfg,timeconfig.cfg)    - The config who should be load *     econfig=server.cfg            (server.cfg, blablubb.cfg)                    - The config who should be load if the date or the time ist over *     * *     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ *     Example1: The new config starts Today at 23:00 and stops on the next Day at 08:00 o'clock. After 08:00 the new config is "server.cfg". * *     stime=23:00 *     etime=08:00 *     sday=all *     eday=all *     sconfig=tuesday_config.cfg *     econfig=server.cfg *      *     Example2: The new config starts Today at 18:00 and stops on August, 25th at 20:00 o'clock. After 20:00 the new config is "server.cfg" * *     stime=18:00 *     etime=20:00 *     sday=all *     eday=08/25 *     sconfig=mydaylieconfig.cfg *     econfig=server.cfg * *     Example3: The new config starts Today 2 minutes after this plugin starts and stops on Tuesday at 08:00 o'clock. After 08:00 o'clock the new config is the old config before this. * *     etime=08:00 *     eday=Tuesday *     sconfig=mynewconfig.cfg *     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *     CVAR's: *     tc_execute 1/0            Default (0)  on/off - Execute the Config instant * * *     Tested on homemachine and Linux Root. Amxx 1.8.1.3679 and Metamod v1.9p32 *     *     NOTE: econfigs goes to configsfolder/sconfigs/ * *     Thanks goes to Striker, x0R, JustinHoMi, BigBaller * */

NOTE: I have add a rar file where are some examples. If it's to hard for you download this package.
Feel free to ask me if you need help.

Modules required
#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>

Special thanks
Special thanks goes to Striker for the Idea and to x0R, JustinHoMi, BigBaller.

DA 03-30-2008 14:04

Re: Timeconfigs V1.1

Plugin is updated. You can now run configs over days, weeks and month. I hope it's a little bit usefull.

dangerix 04-07-2008 08:39

Can you update the plugin, so one can use any console command, not only "exec example.cfg"?

I'd really appreciate it, since I've been waiting for a plugin like yours for quite some time now.
However, I could create configs with the CVARs I'd like to execute.

Anyways, I've really been waiting for a good scheduler. Good work, gonna test it!

DA 04-07-2008 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerix (Post 607731)
Can you update the plugin, so one can use any console command, not only "exec example.cfg"?
it!

hmm. I really don't know what you mean?
Can you explain it a bit more?

dangerix 04-07-2008 09:44

For example, I wish to run my server with mp_timelimit 30 all day long, but in the night. In the night I'd rather like to use mp_timelimit 15.
I just want to execute a single console command at a specific time, not a whole config. Of course I could simply execute a config with your plugin, but that way I'd have to put a LOT configs in the server's cstrike folder - just for executing a single command at a specific time.
Code:

stime=24:00
etime=06:00
sday=all
eday=all
sconfig=mp_timelimit 15
econfig=mp_timelimit 30

DA 04-07-2008 10:47

Edit: hmm. I think I will add this with the new version...

rory535 04-10-2008 21:27

Im a little confused on the folders.
If my sconfigs file is "daylight.cfg", that goes in my configs/sconfigs/ folder.
If my econfigs file is "server.cfg", where do I place that file? Same folder as above?
Thanks

DA 04-11-2008 07:54

Yes. Read my first post. :)

rory535 04-11-2008 10:36

Ok, it doesnt seem to kick off my configs when I restart the server.

this is my timeconfigs.cfg
Code:

stime=01:00
etime=18:00
sday=all
eday=all
sconfig=serverday.cfg
econfig=server.cfg

I have a /configs/sconfigs folder. In this folder is my serverday.cfg and server.cfg file.

My serverday.cfg file is basically a copy of my normal server.cfg file with the additional line

Code:

mapcyclefile      "mapcycleday.txt"
My purpose is just to run a different map during the day.

When I restart the server, it starts the normal "mapcycle.txt" file and NOT the mapcycelday file.

deejay87 04-11-2008 10:55

héhé i have to read this more than 1 time , cause it's confused for me too with the folder:)
If i understand :
sconfigs = xxx.cfg (you take the configs in the folder sconfigs)
econfig = xxx.cfg (you take the .cfg on the base of game cstrike or czero)
True ?

rory535 04-11-2008 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by deejay87 (Post 609741)
héhé i have to read this more than 1 time , cause it's confused for me too with the folder:)
If i understand :
sconfigs = xxx.cfg (you take the configs in the folder sconfigs)
econfig = xxx.cfg (you take the .cfg on the base of game cstrike or czero)
True ?

No, based on DA's reply, the econfig file also needs to go into your sconfigs folder.

DA 04-11-2008 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by rory535 (Post 609727)
Ok, it doesnt seem to kick off my configs when I restart the server.

this is my timeconfigs.cfg
Code:

stime=01:00
etime=18:00
sday=all
eday=all
sconfig=serverday.cfg
econfig=server.cfg

I have a /configs/sconfigs folder. In this folder is my serverday.cfg and server.cfg file.

My serverday.cfg file is basically a copy of my normal server.cfg file with the additional line

Code:

mapcyclefile      "mapcycleday.txt"
My purpose is just to run a different map during the day.

When I restart the server, it starts the normal "mapcycle.txt" file and NOT the mapcycelday file.

Well, this is a bug. I think it will be fixed with the version.
@deejay87
Nope. The old config have to be in the sconfigs folder.

smsmasters 04-18-2008 09:04

Can this be used so that it sets cp_dustbowl after a set time and keeps it on dustbowl till the time I specify?

DA 04-18-2008 15:54

Nope, atm not. I have troubles with some code to calculate the time between the start and the end config. I think it take more time...

mischling 04-25-2008 13:59

Ich habe versucht dein Timeconfig Plugin
auf meinem Server ans laufen zu bekommen.

Wäre es möglich das du es vielleicht mal für Dummies erklaerst ??

Mein Englisch scheint nicht das beste zu sein
Ich finde Deutsch ist eine schoene Sprache...warum verhunzt man es mit diesem schei. Englisch
Lg Mischling

krysteck 04-29-2008 03:18

Doesn't work :(
it's 9:08 am

/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/timeconfigs.cfg:
PHP Code:

stime=7:00
etime
=20:00
sday
=all
eday
=all
sconfig
=mcday.cfg
econfig
=mcnight.cfg 

/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/sconfigs/mcday.cfg:
PHP Code:

mapcyclefile "mcday.txt" 

/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/sconfigs/mcnight.cfg:
PHP Code:

mapcyclefile "mcnight.txt" 

Checking mapcycle at rcon:
PHP Code:

09:13:52 mapcyclefile
:13:52 "mapcyclefile" is "mapcycle.txt" 

mcday.txt and mcnight.txt are in /cstrike/ directory
help please? :(

DA 04-29-2008 05:57

The config starts at 7 o'clock. The plugin can't detect that's between 7-20 o'clock. I'am working on a solution...

Lenfitz 06-27-2008 15:14

This plugin doesnt work.

I'm having the same issues as Krystek and rory535. It will not change or load different server.cfg mapcyclefile at any time set in timeconfigs.cfg.

Shame because the idea of this plugin has so much potential.

AntiBots 06-27-2008 16:44

This is exelent. :D

I use to restart all my servers in the morning :P

Lenfitz 06-28-2008 14:03

I did find a plugin that works for mapcycles at night and day.

Use this plugin it works. Its simple and follow Stardusts post to get it working for mapcycles day and night.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...t=map+rotation

ZASTRELIS 11-27-2010 13:41

So what about the plugins.ini =) for some time - some plug-ins:? I'll be very grateful for this job ... because I'm noob, and I can`t fix itself.