AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Approved Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Wrath of God v. 1.02 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=21897)

jsauce 12-13-2005 08:39

Wrath of God v. 1.02

2 Attachment(s)
This is just another way to slay an annoying user or two but much more fun. This plugin will cause the user to be bounced around like a pinball leaving blood wherever he touches, until ultimately exploding into a bloody mess.

This plugin supports targeting a single user, team, or everyone, with or without immunity, depending on compile option. It defaults to not checking for immunity when slaying teams or everyone but checks when slaying an individual.

Required includes:

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fun> #include <engine>

Usage:

amx_wog <nick, #userid, @TEAM or *> : Target is yanked in the air and slammed around like a pinball.

***Tiny bugfix***
I was sometimes getting debug errors in logs for the client_Prethink referring to either the user not existing, or being out of bounds. So I added a little extra code to try and fix that, this is the best way I know how to do it unless someone else has a better method.

Updated again to just one check.

Code:
    if (!is_user_alive(id))     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }

Thanks suicid3

I seriously hope that's the last update at least until I add the gib explosion.

Thanks to Charming's Admin Spin Me plugin for the bounce code. Sorry I couldn't remember where I had found that bit of code, so I'm giving proper credit for it.

Demo is attached.

VEN 12-13-2005 08:52

GJ, jsauce.
Already tested.
It was really fun. :)

jsauce 12-13-2005 18:27

thanks, it is a lot of fun isnt it.

Xanimos 12-13-2005 18:30

Nice!.....I might have to add this to UAIO.

jsauce 12-13-2005 19:45

I think I might take a look at the gore plugin and grab that gib explosion and replace the normal slay effect with it. It might look better, what do you think? Can I just keep adding on the effects, so they continue to stack? Like if I want to add the gib explosion can I just add that as the last thing after the halo of smoke, which right now falls just before the slay.

Xanimos 12-13-2005 20:02

Way too many checks on the id. Only need one if(!is_user_alive(id)) return PLUGIN_HANDLED that will check for all those

Cheap_Suit 12-13-2005 21:07

Did you get this from Charming's Admin Spin Me?

Code:
    if(entity_get_int(id, EV_INT_flags) & FL_ONGROUND)     {         new Float:Velocity[3]         entity_get_vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, Velocity)                 Velocity[0] = random_float(7500.0, 12500.0)         Velocity[1] = random_float(7500.0, 12500.0)         Velocity[2] = random_float(7500.0, 12500.0)                 entity_set_vector(id, EV_VEC_velocity, Velocity)     }     entity_set_float(id, EV_FL_friction, 0.1)     entity_set_float(id, EV_FL_gravity, 0.1) }

jsauce 12-13-2005 21:12

My bad, couldn't remember where I had seen that. Sorry about it but I'll give him proper credit.

Xanimos 12-13-2005 22:11

jsauce just to let you know instead of uploading a new version and deleting your download count. You can upload a new version. You start by doing the same thing to upload a new version (browsing for it , and putting a description) but instead of add new you go down to what you want to upload a new version of and click upload new version with the new version stuff in the top.

jsauce 12-13-2005 22:13

Oh had no clue cause I kept clicking on new version and it wasn't doing anything, I didn't realize you had to browse first.