AlliedModders

AlliedModders (https://forums.alliedmods.net/index.php)
-   Plugins (https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   [TF2] Move Speed Unlocker (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=317520)

xXDeathreusXx 07-17-2019 23:34

[TF2] Move Speed Unlocker

1 Attachment(s)
Requires DHooks 2.2.0 Detour

Simply put, set "sm_tf2_maxspeed" to whatever value you want (within reason) and that will be the new speed limit. There are some quirks, like forcing their speed with the max speed netprop won't take effect unless you disable prediction on them. But attributes and some other natural speed modifiers will work just fine without screwing with prediction

There's the command "sm_setspeed", which defaults to "cheats" flag, which given a number will add a speed attribute of just the right value to reach the desired speed (desired speed / current max speed = multiplier to reach it). No arguments provided resets it.

Sreaper 07-19-2019 00:47

Re: [TF2] Move Speed Unlocker

Great plugin! Seems to be some bugs though. Sometimes I get issues with being unable to reset the speed causing the plugin to have a lot of issues such as running through walls or spawning inside of the void. Othertimes I have changed my weapons, only to have my move speed set super slow despite me never setting a slow value.

xXDeathreusXx 07-19-2019 03:47

The command isn't perfect, but that isn't the point of the plugin

hambooga 07-23-2019 00:08

Is there a possibility you can make this plugin for Day of Defeat: Source? I've been wondering if I could get bhopping and all that kind of stuff to work in it.

Mr. Flare 10-02-2019 21:37

This doesn't work at all for me. The max speed is capped at 520 and the sm_setspeed command doesn't work at all! I have the dhooks detour as well, but this just isn't working! can someone please help me?

doroemon 10-12-2019 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flare (Post 2668635)
This doesn't work at all for me. The max speed is capped at 520 and the sm_setspeed command doesn't work at all! I have the dhooks detour as well, but this just isn't working! can someone please help me?

This plugin is working for me(test on Sourcemod 1.9)

Mr. Flare 10-26-2019 20:56

Could you please send me a .zip of the working version? I've tried 1.9 and it's still not working :(

doroemon 10-27-2019 02:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flare (Post 2671086)
Could you please send me a .zip of the working version? I've tried 1.9 and it's still not working :(

...I just download from xXDeathreusXx Thread....

xXDeathreusXx 10-27-2019 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flare (Post 2671086)

Did you install it on a Windows machine by chance, it's possible (while not too likely) that gamedata needs an update

epicwindow 04-07-2020 17:33

same,i cant get my velocity over 520(checkin with cl_showpos) but setspeed seems to work for me